Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing (39939 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Nobody Had Sex In The BBNaija House – Tacha To Daddy Freeze / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by mistyebby(f): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
I blushed all through smiley I love them both

Kudos to Teebillz....he'z abt to mould a life for good. May God remember you.

#Nobodyisperfect #Godaloneisperfect
Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Samunosuke(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin
NovaCare:
LESSONS LEARNT FROM BIG BROTHER NAIJA 2019!

1) At the entry into the house, Seyi told Ebuka he doesn't drink alcohol and Ebuka asked him how he was going to cope in the house where alcohol was the second most frequently taken liquid after water and he said he would cope.
While in the house, Seyi was the housemate to consume the largest quantity of alcohol in the house with Legend Extra Stout in his hands all the time...
Moral of the story: Never believe the lies and hype because things are not always what they seem to be

2) After Esther was evicted, Frodd became more focused...
Moral of the story: Never allow women to distract you in anything you do!

3) Diane was flirting with Tuoyo and when he left, she "switched" to Elozonam...
Moral: A woman is only faithful to you when you are with her...when you leave, she will look for succor elsewhere.

4) Cindy wanted to play ludo with Enkay but Enkay rebuffed her and this got viewers angry and sympathized with Cindy and there was a decision to vote Enkay out of the show...Cindy got to the finals but "sympathy" didn't save her and she was voted out when viewers felt she was no longer relevant...
Moral: People may show you sympathy but try to create an impact because that is what will make you endeared to people or else, you will be relegated to the sidelines by the same people who sympathized with you when they see you are no longer relevant.

5) Ike stole Omashola's bet9ja coins and Omashola swore that whoever stole the coins will never make the finals...Ike got evicted that same week!
Moral: Never deprive people of what rightfully belongs to them because if they "curse" you, WHATEVER THEY SAY WILL HAPPEN!

6). Ike spent his coins in buying immunity for Mercy without realizing that he was the one who needed the immunity more because Mercy was already covered by her large fan base...
Moral: Love makes us make stupid mistakes!

7). Tacha had a huge fan base as much as Mercy and would have probably had an edge over Mercy in becoming the winner. Mercy did not exude enough confidence as Tacha had in becoming a finalist...Tacha was so sure of herself but in anger, she (Tacha) became physical and was disqualified as a result...
Moral: Always learn to control your temper because it can destroy you and cut short your journey to success!

8 ). After Mercy won, women were posting stuff all over social media like, "Being faithful as a man pays", "Self control is key", "Cheating is a decision, ask Mike"... They were referring to Mike because he never indulged sexually with any female in the house because of his wife...but yet the same women hailing him DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM but rather voted for Mercy who was known to flash her breasts, buttocks and involved in all form of indecent exposure like twerking provocatively and even having sex with Ike on the house!
Moral of the story: Do what you have to do as a MAN and never try to please women or act decent or "gentlemanly" because when there is a stake or case to answer between you and a woman, they will still support the woman and ditch you as the man...it's called "Women Supporting Women Syndrome (WSWS).

1 Like

Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by MoIbrahim: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
You also punched Mike in the chest and Biggie overlooked it
Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Franking: 4:20am On Oct 25, 2019
Is she still smelling?
Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by chieftroller002: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2019
Odani:

But I saw u on her page begging for sch fees. Chai this life

Why didn't you see your father that was begging for giveaway

Hypocrite grin
Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by GreetMe(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
northvietnam:

ur roll model Trasha can't spell pot-harcort/Daghter [Port Harcourt/Daughter]

and you her fan also can't spell fone(phone)

Habaaa, them do una
[/s]
Now you're actually dumb grin
Think about when people will start talking about you cheesy
Re: Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing by Odani: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2019
chieftroller002:

Why didn't you see your father that was begging for giveaway

Hypocrite grin

Na dem cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Adds Vaginal Tightening, bosom & Butt Enlargement To Business Line / Benson Okonkwo's Outfit To The City People Awards / Regina Daniels Says She's 16 Years Old (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.