Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Funke Akindele Shares A Peek Of What Her Twins, Zack And Zion Now Look Like - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shares A Peek Of What Her Twins, Zack And Zion Now Look Like (4207 Views)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Shares A Peek Of What Her Twins, Zack And Zion Now Look Like by MsDoris(f): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2019
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele who has managed to keep the lives of her twins, Zack and Zion private and off of social media has given us another peek of what the adorable kids look like now.

Taking to her Insta story to show off her cute kids, the actress shared recent photos of her twins, refusing to show their faces and it seems the boys are growing so fast.

See more here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/10/funke-akindele-shares-adorable-photos.html

Re: Funke Akindele Shares A Peek Of What Her Twins, Zack And Zion Now Look Like by melodynk01(f): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2019
I love the way this woman lives a private life
Re: Funke Akindele Shares A Peek Of What Her Twins, Zack And Zion Now Look Like by Jayslicky: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
melodynk01:
I love the way this woman lives a private life
Living a private life includes showing your children on social media abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shares A Peek Of What Her Twins, Zack And Zion Now Look Like by melodynk01(f): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
...Listening to Attention by Charlie Puth...
Re: Funke Akindele Shares A Peek Of What Her Twins, Zack And Zion Now Look Like by Maryclaire1(f): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
I'm so happy for her smiley I pray for all women waiting unto the Lord... you all will have a cause to celebrate soonest.Amen
Re: Funke Akindele Shares A Peek Of What Her Twins, Zack And Zion Now Look Like by lukui: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
suliya kan ayetoro kan

grin
Re: Funke Akindele Shares A Peek Of What Her Twins, Zack And Zion Now Look Like by MikeBetty(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
Did You Actually Show Her Children On Social Media? Did You Know How The Children Look Like? Until He Shows The Face Of The Children On Social Media, They Are Living Private Lives.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares A Peek Of What Her Twins, Zack And Zion Now Look Like by simonlee(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
MikeBetty:
Did You Actually Show Her Children On Social Media? Did You Know How The Children Look Like? Until He Shows The Face Of The Children On Social Media, They Are Living Private Lives.
we're not interested in see the face of kids who have JJC and Suliya as parents. we ain't ready for the trauma grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shares A Peek Of What Her Twins, Zack And Zion Now Look Like by AuroraB(f): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
I thought I would get to see her baby bump pictures embarassed
Re: Funke Akindele Shares A Peek Of What Her Twins, Zack And Zion Now Look Like by Onyi22(f): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
They've grown so big
Re: Funke Akindele Shares A Peek Of What Her Twins, Zack And Zion Now Look Like by sodiqapril(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Funke Akindele, Genevieve Nnaji, Asa are the only sane female celebrities we have left in Nigeria.....and CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE.....

(1) (Reply)

See What A Woman Prepared For Her Husband That Got Many People Talking / Is Paddy Adenuga Tieing The Knot? / Kate Henshaw Shows Off Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.