Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Please Help A Brother - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help A Brother (237 Views)

Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? / People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) / Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother by IzzyyUnique: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2019
Good day NLs, I'm an O'l holder and I'm planing to move to the United Kingdom or probably Germany in months to come in search for greener pastures.
The problem is, I have no idea of where there's availability of job in any of the countries so I'd love you all to please enlighten me of where is best for me for a dream come true.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Explodes At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos (video) / What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area? / Fresh Gridlock Looms As Kara/berger Bridge Reconstruction Resumes 6 Jan 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.