Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,916 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

How To Make A Fueless Generator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Make A Fueless Generator (325 Views)

Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / Breaking: APGA Make A Pact With APC In The 2019 Elections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Fueless Generator by Fyzt: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Looking At The Epileptic Power Supply In Nigeria, Here Is A Genuine And Legitimate Business You Can Do Starting With Zero

Capital And Make Over N2 Million Naira Monthly Even If You Don't Have A Clue About How To Lose A Single Bolt.

"All you need is just your two hands to put the components together. And the interesting thing is that you dont need any

experience or engineering skill whatsoever to start producing the fuelless generator yourself. All the components needed

step-by-step guide to constructing a fuel-less generator yourself".

What Is A Fuelless generator?

A fueless generator is a noiseless, smokeless and self-charging device that generate electricity without using fuel(petrol or diesel) and produces power by means of energy recycling.

It uses battery as its source of energy, and this battery is constantly being recharged by the same current produced by the fuelless generator itself by means of charging system under normal working condition.

It's fabricated by converting the already-existing fuel-using generator by changing some of its parts and introducing

other components in order to eliminate the use of fuel completely. It can also be fabricated from the scratch by obtaining

all the necessary components needed and couple them together following a step-by-step coupling procedure, which is my

secret

The fuelless generator device is not an inverter, solar energy, wind system or something you are already familiar with, and it has nothing to do whatsoever with PHCH.. .

It is an energy recycling, self-charging, self-dependent, maintenance-free, smokeless, noiseless,self-sustaining fuel-less

Component Needed

1 DC Motor

2 Alternator (E.g I better pass my neighbor Alternator )

3 Capacitor

4 12V Battery Car Battery

Anybody Interested to build this generator should contact me, either you want to use it for your home use or you want to build for seller. I will explain step by step Procedure to you , IN Practical . the training is just 1 hour and you are Good to go and expand your knowledge. You would be able to build from 1 Kva 2.5 KVA and 3.5KVA Generator

component also available....
Kindly contact via wastapp if you are interested 09031376196

(1) (Reply)

NUJ Honours Gombe Governor's Spokesman, Ismaila Misilli / President Buhari Finally Departs Abuja For FI Forum In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Nollywood Actors Urged To Market Gov. Udom Projects, Programmes In A’ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.