Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,660,816 members, 6,248,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 April 2021 at 07:07 PM

Who Else Is Having This Problem With NIMC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Is Having This Problem With NIMC (383 Views)

Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Having This Problem With NIMC by Ftheophilous(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Due to issues with my bank I finally decide to register for my National ID card and it's turning out to be a disaster.

Registered 2 months ago and since then I've not been able to collect the second slip that contains the tracking number. Each time I visit the registration office I'm always disappointed with the constant reply "sorry, it is not ready yet". I am almost going crazy with worry.

I registered without my BVN number since I asked the lady attending to me and she said and I quote "there's no issue". Now I'm conflicted. Could it be that mine is not available since I did not register with my BVN or is this a normal thing?

I met someone there with the same predicament, but was unable to speak with him; thus, I know that this is not affecting only me. This is very baffling because I introduced a friend to this same centre and he got his in less than 3 weeks(he registered with his BVN).

Anyone with similar issue?

Please I need information because I want to register again.

mods I need your help.

OAM4J

mynd44
Re: Who Else Is Having This Problem With NIMC by TheExecutioner: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
That's funny. I got my tracking slip one week after registration. But I used my BVN in my case.
Re: Who Else Is Having This Problem With NIMC by Ftheophilous(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
TheExecutioner:
That's funny. I got my tracking slip one week after registration. But I used my BVN in my case.
Bro it's not funny for me o. I don't even know where to start from. I can't engage in online transactions or that of any sort due to this ID card problem. I'll very much appreciate it if you can help share for more info.
Re: Who Else Is Having This Problem With NIMC by TheExecutioner: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
How were you able to register without your BVN? In my own case, I was lucky that I have memorised my own, so when they asked me I just called it out for them.

I think you should try making a complaint to the NIMC customer care service. And make sure you have your BVN when making your complaint.

Ftheophilous:

Bro it's not funny for me o. I don't even know where to start from. I can't engage in online transactions or that of any sort due to this ID card problem. I'll very much appreciate it if you can help share for more info.
Re: Who Else Is Having This Problem With NIMC by Ftheophilous(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
TheExecutioner:
How were you able to register without your BVN? In my own case, I was lucky that I have memorised my own, so when they asked me I just called it out for them.

I think you should try making a complaint to the NIMC customer care service. And make sure you have your BVN when making your complaint.

I asked the attendant and she said it is not an issue.
I'll try ur suggestion. Thanks
Re: Who Else Is Having This Problem With NIMC by TheExecutioner: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
You're welcome. But try and make sure you sort it out, because if you decide to abandon this one and try another registration, it's a criminal offence. I actually witnessed someone being arrested for double registration.

Ftheophilous:

I asked the attendant and she said it is not an issue.
I'll try ur suggestion. Thanks
Re: Who Else Is Having This Problem With NIMC by Ftheophilous(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yeah. I thought so too. But I was thinking that the new one will feature my BVN therefore marking the difference.

TheExecutioner:
You're welcome. But try and make sure you sort it out, because if you decide to abandon this one and try another registration, it's a criminal offence. I actually witnessed someone being arrested for double registration.

Re: Who Else Is Having This Problem With NIMC by TheExecutioner: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
They will still have the details and information you gave them during your first application. It will be on their computer records. Like I said earlier, try and communicate with the NIMC customer care service to find out how to resolve the issue. Ask them for their permission before you can try to register a second time.

Ftheophilous:
Yeah. I thought so too. But I was thinking that the new one will feature my BVN therefore marking the difference.

Re: Who Else Is Having This Problem With NIMC by Ftheophilous(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
TheExecutioner:
They will still have the details and information you gave them during your first application. It will be on their computer records. Like I said earlier, try and communicate with the NIMC customer care service to find out how to resolve the issue. Ask them for their permission before you can try to register a second time.

Yeah. Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Power Supply Still Poor, Operations Unstable 6 Years After Privatisation / Ghana Averts Threat To Power Supply By Agreeing To Pay Nigeria Gas Bill (2015) / Dinomelaye releases Another Banger After His Defeat At The Kogi West Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.