Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? (30140 Views)

IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply / Update: Does Anyone Else Have Problems Loading IKEDC Token? / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2023
For some weeks now, Ikeja Electric have been talking about its customers upgrading their meters. It seems the upgrading is causing lot of problems because their customers have been finding it difficult to load tokens thereby putting them in darkness.

After loading the KCT tokens that was generated from their website and loading the tokens purchased by the customers, subsequent loading of tokens have become unbearable because the meters keep rejecting the tokens. I have been trying to load a token all to no avail.

I am calling out IKEDC to stop stressing Nigerians with their ineffective upgrade. They are not responding to mails, WhatsApp and their social media pages.

Who else is experiencing same please? I'm so angry right now!

IKEDC, stop stressing Nigerians please!! angry angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Murzmann: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2023
You can fix it in just 2 steps below:

Step I:
Enter your meter number and NIN to link your NIN to your prepaid meter in under 2 minutes using this link-
https://smartkyc.ikejaelectric.com/

Step II:
After linking your prepaid meter to your NIN, go ahead and make an electricity purchase on simply buy units from your bank app or Anywhere else. You will receive 2 sets of tokens separate from the light units tokens you bought. These 2 tokens are called kct1 and kct2.

Enter the 1st set of token into your prepaid meter and press enter. Enter the 2nd set of token into your prepaid meter and press enter again. Your meter will migrate successfully.

Step III
You can now enter your unit tokens to load successfully and wil not see a rejected message when next you load.

Most common problem
If you have linked your NIN to your prepaid meter and you have made a new electricity unit purchase but did not receive your ktc tokens or only received incomplete tokens, then click the link below and enter your meter number to receive your two sets of kcts:
www.Ikejaelectric.com/kctcheck

#Enjoy

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2023
angry angry angry
Nlfpmod, front page please.

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Paraman: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2023
Beremx:
For some weeks now, Ikeja Electric have been talking about its customers upgrading their meters. It seems the upgrading is causing lot of problems because their customers have been finding it difficult to load tokens thereby putting them in darkness.

After loading the KCT tokens that was generated from their website and loading the tokens purchased by the customers, subsequent loading of tokens have become unbearable because the meters keep rejecting the tokens. I have been trying to load a token all to no avail.

I am calling out IKEDC to stop stressing Nigerians with their ineffective upgrade. They are not responding to mails, WhatsApp and their social media pages.

Nlfpmod
Link your NIN with your meter on Ikeja electricity website

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by HeatSeeker(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:

Yeah, I think this is the problem. But how can I link my NIN when I am not the owner of the building and the landlord has passed away? I wonder what they are trying to achieve with this useless idea? 🤦🏼

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2023
Untill when the issues get to the top, there won't be any response or solutions from Ikejaelectric. Minister Bayo Adelabu attention has been called to the issue.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Chinjo2: 7:41am On Nov 22, 2023
There are two numbers attached to the token known as KTC numbers.
Impute those numbers first before imputing the token.
That is the upgrade you require.
Thank you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Paraman: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2023
HeatSeeker:

Yeah, I think this is the problem. But how can I link my NIN when I am not the owner of the building and the landlord has passed away? I wonder what they are trying to achieve with this useless idea? 🤦🏼
Talk to the person in charge of the property

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:
I have done that last two weeks

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2023
Chinjo2:
There are two numbers attached to the token known as KTC numbers.
Impute those numbers first before imputing the token.
That is the upgrade you require.
Thank you.
yes I did it and it was successful. Now trying to load another token is where the problem is. I am unable to load another token and it's saying reject

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by kalilaweb(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=Murzmann post=127100066]You can fix it in just 2 steps below:

Step I:
Enter your meter number and NIN to link your NIN to your prepaid meter in under 2 minutes using this link-

Step II:
After linking your prepaid meter to your NIN, go ahead and make an electricity purchase on simply buy units from your bank app or Anywhere else. You will receive 2 sets of tokens separate from the light units tokens you bought. These 2 tokens are called kct1 and kct2.

Enter the 1st set of token into your prepaid meter and press enter. Enter the 2nd set of token into your prepaid meter and press enter again. Your meter will migrate successfully.

Step III
You can now enter your unit tokens to load successfully and wil not see a rejected message when next you load.

Most common problem
If you have linked your NIN to your prepaid meter and you have made a new electricity unit purchase but did not receive your ktc tokens or only received incomplete tokens, [https://www.kalilainfo.com/
]kalila[/https://www.kalilainfo.com/
] then click the link below and enter your meter number to receive your two sets of kcts:

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Paraman: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2023
Beremx:
I have done that last two weeks
Maybe you should contact Ikeja disco
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by jmoore(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2023
But why are they linking NIN to the meters?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:
Maybe you should contact Ikeja disco
they're not responding to all their social media accounts. Their customer care number isn't going through. Visiting their office is next

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by OneCandleAway(f): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2023
Beremx:
they're not responding to all their social media accounts. Their customer care number isn't going through. Visiting their office is next

Most of 5heir offices have a lot of crowd there already.

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Most of 5heir offices have a lot of crowd there already.
you can imagine that! Many people are without electricity because of this nonsense upgrade. Some recharged successfully but the meters didn't supply electricity. If they cannot solve the issue, they should allow us use electricity without the meters.
The stress is just too much

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2023
Just go to NEPA office....and complaint
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by la1(m): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=kalilaweb post=127100795][/quote]

was having the same issues with the rejected tokens error message i followed step 2 - 3 and it worked thanks for this.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Appliedmaths(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2023
I have been trying since yesterday, the NIN isn't linking at all, can't even get passed stage 1. And I'm fast running out of units.

Their customer care isn't responding at all...

9ja my country.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by HeatSeeker(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:
Talk to the person in charge of the property

The next of kin is not in the Country.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Glistinin(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Even after linking, I still can't get my KCT tokens from their website! That there upgrade na total rubbish!! Na bypass will be the next action because I can't suffer in darkness.
Paraman:

11 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Paraman: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Glistinin:
Even after linking, I still can't get my KCT tokens from their website! That there upgrade na total rubbish!! Na bypass will be the next action because I can't suffer in darkness.
Visit their office and get it sorted out instead of bypassing. If you bypass, you're breaking the law and someone might even snitch on you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by mutaalim(m): 5:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Beremx:

Nlfpmod

Has it been resolved
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Kayharry(m): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2023
The common issue is that after loading the KCTwe still can't recharge .

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2023
mutaalim:

Has it been resolved
for where? The token I loaded the day I imputed the KCT tokens has finished. I have been trying to load since midnight and it's rejecting. There's a neighbor of mine who works with IKEDC. I want to call her this morning if she'll be able to rectify it for me.
IKEDC will not stress me
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by larrykay0(f): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2023
Beremx:
for where? The token I loaded the day I imputed the KCT tokens has finished. I have been trying to load since midnight and it's rejecting. There's a neighbor of mine who works with IKEDC. I want to call her this morning if she'll be able to rectify it for me.
IKEDC will not stress me
Please let us know if you are able to resolve it ... I'm having same issue

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by mutaalim(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2023
Beremx:
IKEDC will not stress me

My neighbour had same issue about 3months ago
He was told to go back to input this on his meter and bring it to the customer care
005-
030-
006-

After 24-28hours
I think they resolve it and he was told to buy new token to load and after then he can now load all the token rejected

Am having same issue I went to the customer care yesterday morning I was told same thing to bring what I got from those code and she said they will do it I should hold on to 24-48hrs she has escalated it that they will do it from there side and I should not buy token I might check back in the afternoon today if they have resolved it from their end before I buy new card to load if successful I can load my former card
I was told to do same

Keep inform

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
I was at a closest IKEDC office today. It was so sad that the crowd that besieged the office had similar problems of loading tokens. We were told to keep trying to load the tokens that it's a network problem.
Many customers cannot top-up and those who don't have electricity cannot buy tokens. All their customer service is currently not reachable.
IKEDC wants to frustrate Nigerians the way Central Bank did.
, I wonder why this thread isn't on front page. It's a very serious issue please

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by shielaAhmed: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ik
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by SensualMan: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lol. Una go battle with electricity tire for Nigeria grin

A man dedicated himself to understudy how Egypt developed their electricity in other to replicate same in the zoo but alas no! The monkeys insisted they wanted the gorilla, now the gorilla has downgraded their electricity megawatts, trippled their tarrif and giving them more darkness.

Agbado's will remain a monkey in the zoo eating banana and groundnut at the masters mercy tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Passionate888: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
How do one go about this
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by VikingKing: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Murzmann:
You can fix it in just 2 steps below:

Step I:

Step II:

Step III

Most common problem
If you have linked your NIN to your prepaid meter and you have made a new electricity unit purchase but did not receive your ktc tokens or only received incomplete tokens, then click the link below and enter your meter number to receive your two sets of kcts:

#Enjoy

Oga shut up! People have done this. It was the moment they did this that the tokens stopped loading. Before now, I don't even know that my meter knows what is "reject" till after carrying out this devilish upgrade. Stop trying to be smart by half.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students / Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Soldiers Kill 27 Boko Haram Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.