Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help (178 Views)

Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. / Nairalanders Please Is It Filling Station Or Fueling Station? / Nairalanders, Please Help Me Pay My School Fees. Deadline Is Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by Thewhizzkid1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders. Please I'm in dire need of your help. It won't cost you more than few minutes.
My essay has just been published for for a contest. And I please need your vote. You can vote by liking the article (the facebook like icon is at the bottom of the article, just wait for the link to finish loading), by tweeting, by sharing and by commenting. *Liking and commenting are most important*. Please make your comment as long as possible. The judges won't consider "a nice one". Please just take out time to help. Thanks a lot and God bless you.
This is the link to my article...
https://nuhafoundation.org/home/blog/bloggingentries/2019/adult/trust-your-instincts-forget-their-opinions/#.Xar1t8Yo-w4
Please load the link on google chrome preferrably. The screenshot attached shows how the like button appears on the contest site. Thanks and God bless you.

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
ABOUT
The article discusses the quote of Henry Ford "If I had asked for their opinions, they would have said faster horses". Here, I used various popular icons to give cogent reasons why we should listen to our intuition more often than we listen to
words of others. It is no doubt that most times, you are in the best position to make a decision yourself because you and only you understand your journey. Enjoy your read.
Don't forget to like and comment. Thanks.
https://nuhafoundation.org/home/blog/bloggingentries/2019/adult/trust-your-instincts-forget-their-opinions/#.Xar1t8Yo-w4

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ospoly Management Honour Our Aminu Sheu / Sen Lawan Says Nigeria Has Problems Of Availability Of Revenue / January 2020 Students Admission And Processing/issuance Of The Student's Visas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.