Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos (63803 Views)

"I Have Been A Bad Girl" - BBNaija's Khloe Confesses (Photos) / Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Irore: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
GudluckIBB:
Mike

Ogboni boy

You see wot am saw. One minister of the gospel once said every Ogboni man has his two hands on his cheek watching and waiting for the next fool that will join them.
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by macho44(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Beckysexy:

Yes ooo
shey u be bad girl ni?
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Richy150(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Geminita1:
I love his honesty. Men find ''good girls'' boring.

Samethig goes to women
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Nwachineke1980: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
That girl is married! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Richy150(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lewisalexander:
To the broke guys who still believe in true love, I pity your lives. Hoes don't give a duck about love and shit. Work hard, maney money. Hoes are cheap. Trust me

You're on point my brother
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by mercyvivv(f): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Thought this one and Toyin Lawani are now a peer. Didnt know he's a free sampler...like a randy dog!!
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by victorian(f): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
festacman:
Pretty Mike, please say whatever you want to say but please leave "Jesus' coming" out of it. There is absolutely no need for that.

From all indications, this dude Pretty Mike is feeling on the top of the world right now, blabbing any trash he likes. Interestingly, for all his exuberance and ebullient disposition, a mere bout of malarial attack would make him so humble and helpless as he quakes to its accompanied feverish 'beats'. It is OK to live your life but be more circumspect about what you say. Sh*t happens, Mike. In this world, Real big sh*t. Be guided.

Don't mind him. He thinks life revolves on his feet.
He's still a kid.

I know of a friend, fucvking millionaire, he has hummer jeep, as in bad machines at home and work.. He balls hard and work hard

Ordinary malaria took his life after one week of treating it. He simply collapsed and died. That's the end.

Till today I'm still shocked how he died.

That's life sometimes
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by TheSourcerer: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
festacman:
Pretty Mike, please say whatever you want to say but please leave "Jesus' coming" out of it. There is absolutely no need for that.

From all indications, this dude Pretty Mike is feeling on the top of the world right now, blabbing any trash he likes. Interestingly, for all his exuberance and ebullient disposition, a mere bout of malarial attack would make him so humble and helpless as he quakes to its accompanied feverish 'beats'. It is OK to live your life but be more circumspect about what you say. Sh*t happens, Mike. In this world, Real big sh*t. Be guided.

Fkvc Jesus Christ of Nazareth son of Mary the slutty 14 year old Fvcked by the holy Spirit
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by festacman(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Fkvc Jesus Christ of Nazareth son of Mary the slutty 14 year old Fvcked by the holy Spirit

Balderdash from a fat-headed mortal. A puff and you are gone with the wind. But God is merciful. Enjoy.
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by TheSourcerer: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
festacman:

Balderdash from a fat-headed mortal. A puff and you are gone with the wind. But God is merciful. Enjoy.
haha I know you're been sarcastic , because God cannot do shit , talkless of blowing wind
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Khaleell001(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Geminita1:

Men with loose morals would naturally like bad girls, but not vice versa.
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Alanwalker(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
U post a picture of a girl rocking u
then u start preaching good girls and bad girls
u see why all this yeyebrities lack sense
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Trueyarn(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
Some day I shall fall in love and get married, if she is a good girl, we shall never miss church service, prayers and saying nothing but the truth to each other. I will make sure that spending time with her and the kids supercedes spending time with the boys and the chics.
If she is a bad girl, I will make sure her mom or any relative visits today and leaves a day after tomorrow. We shall club while the kids are with either of the grannies or with a nanny. Then at an old age, I shall marry a new young wife. The last sentence refers to the bad girl exclusively.
But come what may, I will fall in love and I will die a happy man!
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by DexterousOne(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
GudluckIBB:
Mike

Ogboni boy

Really?
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by DexterousOne(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Give this girl doggy while holding her breast, I swear you go call all the names of your forefathers.

Immediately you cum the girl go just look like rat for your eyes.

Rat?

Lmao
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by driand(m): 2:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Geminita1:
not all men want same thing, but the million dollar question is, is that you on the profile picture?
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by dochenaj: 5:15am On Oct 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:
See this yeye dingbat preaching oooo, as if he is not screwing multiple bad girls undecided
He is not preaching but mocking.
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by smitaro(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2019
ntin rili inspiring abt dis dude.
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Rozaytee: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
AverageAnnie:
More reason why I like me... I'm good and bad same time..lol
me too kiss
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Nicolex(f): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lewisalexander:
To the broke guys who still believe in true love, I pity your lives. Hoes don't give a duck about love and shit. Work hard, maney money. Hoes are cheap. Trust me
You sound like one of these guys with sob story like;''i loved her with all my heart but she left me for the dude with the royce,this life i must hustle to make am''.
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Lewisalexander(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nicolex:
You sound like one of these guys with sob story like;''i loved her with all my heart but she left me for the dude with the royce,this life i must hustle to make am''.

Not exactly, I learnt from other people stories and experience. Broke guys should stay away from them.
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by DexterousOne(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
simonlee:
good or bad girls... they both have their merits depending on what's needed at a given point in time in a man's life! grin

True

Also dependent of a man's definition of a good and bad girl
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by Nicolex(f): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2019
Lewisalexander:

Not exactly, I learnt from other people stories and experience. Broke guys should stay away from them.
Alright.
Re: Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos by AFRlCA: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2019

1 Like 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly / Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.