Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) (54892 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by m140(m): 4:21am On Oct 25, 2019
Isoduwa:

Collect one krest for coza care
Thank you sir
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by m140(m): 4:24am On Oct 25, 2019
content208:

You know one thing about fools? They usually think they are wise.
You started this now you call yourself a fool , i dont want to say this. Something you dont really know happened you pointing fingers , Arinya omo
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2019
m140:

You started this now you call yourself a fool , i dont want to say this. Something you dont really know happened you pointing fingers , Arinya omo

You are the fool here. Can you point out in my original comment where I said anything happened?

Why are you always quick to jump at the defense of a pastor, the same way APC zombies jump to defend tinubu/buhari?

You think defending a pastor is part of your calling as a Christian? You are fooling yourself, boy.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:
The gucci fake pastor has spoken, grin make that clown timi no catch you ooo cheesy

What made him fake?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by NifemiKolade(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2019
content208:

Kindly point out the accusation in my comment. Or the burning desire to do pastor's will prevented you from reading properly before commenting?

You just stylishly quoted a portion of the bible for the dakolos I presume

You won't die if you allow God to be the just judge that he is.
Peace
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by NifemiKolade(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Nwaohafia1:

What made him fake?

Lol any pastor who isn't wearing rags in Nigeria is fake nah grin

Some people sense of reasoning here ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2019
NifemiKolade:

You just stylishly quoted a portion of the bible for the dakolos I presume

You won't die if you allow God to be the just judge that he is.
Peace

You guys are wired to defend pastors just like empty political slaves defend their prefered corrupt politicians.

So, quoting the scriptures now translates to judging? Boy, you have a deep-seated problem.

If your pastor-god is not guilty, why then do you think that the scripture I quoted is against him? Or are you suspecting that he is guilty?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by m140(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2019
content208:

You are the fool here. Can you point out in my original comment where I said anything happened?

Why are you always quick to jump at the defense of a pastor, the same way APC zombies jump to defend tinubu/buhari?

You think defending a pastor is part of your calling as a Christian? You are fooling yourself, boy.
You said it indirectly, so accusing a pastor shows you are a good individual werey. So if i defend Apc am zombie. Okay ATIKU is the best hope you are fine .... Arindin, which one is social media bla bla ..... then wat are you trying to say. And if you dont state it clearly ...... hmnnn
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by nicelaw(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2019
AthosEsq:
God has made you laugh but that has obviously never stopped you from making other people's daughters cry... RAPIST.

what if she didn't cry at the time of the kuruku...
just asking...
AthosEsq:
God has made you laugh but that has obviously never stopped you from making other people's daughters cry... RAPIST.

what if she didn't cry at the time of the kuruku...
just asking...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2019
m140:

You said it indirectly, so accusing a pastor shows you are a good individual werey. So if i defend Apc am zombie. Okay ATIKU is the best hope you are fine .... Arindin, which one is social media bla bla ..... then wat are you trying to say. And if you dont state it clearly ...... hmnnn

Looks like this one is jobless. He went about searching all my comments and even reading his personal meaning to them. What made you this jobless? Buhari's poor economic policies, right?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by m140(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2019
content208:

Looks like this one is jobless. He went about searching all my comments and even reading his personal meaning to them. What made you this jobless? Buhari's poor economic policies, right?
Where do you work wereh ?
Atiku's pikin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
m140:

Where do you work wereh ?
Atiku's pikin

Another dumb reasoning. So, anyone who doesn't support your party of deception is automatically supporting atiku? What a dumb idiot you are! Who cursed you with this imbeccility
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by m140(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
content208:

Another dumb reasoning. So, anyone who doesn't support your party of deception is automatically supporting atiku? What a dumb idiot you are! Who cursed you with this imbeccility
When i see mumu i dey quick know, arinya..... mr i dont do or love or follow politics ode....
You tag anyone not supporting your point as zombie werey.... where you dey work and how much you dey earn answer me werey,
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by francisisking: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fulcrum15:

You are the emotional one here cos he threatened to go to court why hasn't he? if u presume him innocent.
if he went to court with the case and he is found not guilty, it is people like you that will still criticize him for asking for damages to his reputation.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
m140:

When i see mumu i dey quick know, arinya..... mr i dont do or love or follow politics ode....
You tag anyone not supporting your point as zombie werey.... where you dey work and how much you dey earn answer me werey,

I'm only telling you that you are an Idiot to think anyone who opposes APV must be supporting PDP.

by the way, you need to learn how to compose simple comprehensible sentence. You are deeply lacking in that area.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by m140(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
content208:

I'm only telling you that you are an Idiot to think anyone who opposes APV must be supporting PDP.

by the way, you need to learn how to compose simple comprehensible sentence. You are deeply lacking in that area.
Mr am doing just fine with my life , i dont need to be comprehensible like you to be comfortable, oloriburuku, werey. Am not you i shouldn't be you werey
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
m140:

Mr am doing just fine with my life , i dont need to be comprehensible like you to be comfortable, oloriburuku, werey. Am not you i shouldn't be you werey

No, you are doing bad with your life; that's why you comment like an imbbecile.

Now, don't tell me no one had ever told you before that you have the traces of imbecility in you!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by m140(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
content208:

Mr am doing just fine with my life , i dont need to be comprehensible like you to be comfortable, oloriburuku, werey. Am not you i shouldn't be you werey. Ur simple comprehensive sentence aint putting food on my table, you just stupid . Am very sure you no get pass ND oloshi forming rubbish here, paste ur certificate here now werey , oloriburuku
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by m140(m): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
content208:

No, you are doing bad with your life; that's why you comment like an imbbecile.

Now, don't tell me no one had ever told you before that you have the traces of imbecility in you!
I think am hearing that for the first time from a bastard low life like you . Mumu ,
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
m140:

I think am hearing that for the first time from a bastard low life like you . Mumu ,

Well, I know my dad and mum and I'm a carbon copy of my dad. So, I'm not a basttard.

However, it's cool that you now finally realise that you act and comment like an imbbecile.

Live in that consciousness from now on, ok?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by m140(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
content208:

Well, I know my dad and mum and I'm a carbon copy of my dad. So, I'm not a basttard.

However, it's cool that you now finally realise that you act and comment like an imbbecile.

Live in that consciousness from now on, ok?
Let's see it , arinya, you talk like a bastard, ask your people again they will tell you the truth werey omo ale jatijati. NL parading pikin these days
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
m140:

Let's see it , arinya, you talk like a bastard, ask your people again they will tell you the truth werey omo ale jatijati. NL parading pikin these days

You mean the same way everyone is telling you in your street that you are a saliva-drolling imbbecile?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by m140(m): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
content208:

You mean the same way everyone is telling you in your street that you are a saliva-drolling imbbecile?
Mumu saying ,,,,, i know am a carbon copy of my dad and mum blah blah blah.... mumu , slow poke , its like you still in sec secondary school. The funniest thing is i dont know wat slowpoke, i think its in your family thats why you keep repeating it. Werey
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 12:13am On Oct 26, 2019
m140:

Mumu saying ,,,,, i know am a carbon copy of my dad and mum blah blah blah.... mumu , slow poke , its like you still in sec secondary school. The funniest thing is i dont know wat slowpoke, i think its in your family thats why you keep repeating it. Werey

Your brain is dented; I mean, you fell down from your mother's back when you were a baby and hit your head on the floor. That's why I tried to come down to your imbecilic level since your brain is too empty to process complex word usage.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by m140(m): 12:18am On Oct 26, 2019
content208:

Your brain is dented; I mean, you fell down from your mother's back when you were a baby and hit your head on the floor. That's why I tried to come down to your imbecilic level since your brain is too empty to process complex word usage.
Complex word usage ,,,, this oyinbo too much. I no understand
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 12:20am On Oct 26, 2019
m140:

Complex word usage ,,,, this oyinbo too much. I no understand

Yeah, an imbeccile wouldn't understand
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by m140(m): 12:25am On Oct 26, 2019
content208:

Yeah, an imbeccile wouldn't understand
Lolzzzz , you don write complex sentence be that bah... let me leave hmmm, go to bed i already got wat i wanted to know .... good night hmmm.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by NifemiKolade(m): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2019
content208:

You guys are wired to defend pastors just like empty political slaves defend their prefered corrupt politicians.

So, quoting the scriptures now translates to judging? Boy, you have a deep-seated problem.

If your pastor-god is not guilty, why then do you think that the scripture I quoted is against him? Or are you suspecting that he is guilty?

You're apparently daft so I'll just leave it at that. We meet people like you every day. You just come online to spit nonsense. Well, it's OK.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) by content208: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2019
NifemiKolade:

You're apparently daft so I'll just leave it at that. We meet people like you every day. You just come online to spit nonsense. Well, it's OK.

See the way you are masturbating over a simple scripture as if that scripture revealed the hidden darkness in your life and that of your pastor.

Take it or leave it it; he who covers up his sins will not prosper (proverbs 28:13), be it a pastor or a church member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.