Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class (59694 Views)

Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) / Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by itspzpics(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Popular singer Timaya ex Empress Njamah flies business class with his dog on a separate seat. Wow. She shared with caption

Flying back in #style with my FRENCH BULLDOG.... #experience dog lovers #relate .... @petplanetinternational always coming through, proud to have u as a bestie �� #petonboard #experience #awesome #bestfeelingever #petplanetinternational
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3_-FQAhJHy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wow. Money stop nonsense. See more below

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/timaya-ex-empress-njamah-flies-business-class-with-her-dog/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by itspzpics(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
See More Photos => HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
"Money stops nonsense "

Hit like if you think money stops nonsense

Hit share if you think otherwise.

232 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by greatmarshall(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Okay
Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
Anything for clout

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by Houseofglam7(f): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by Bruno3000(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Scarcity of men grin she must be fckin dat poor dog.
Find una love now o, for money can't buy one.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by noblealuu: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Calabar people be vexing on seeing ordinary dog meant for meat on Business Class cheesy

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by ngwababe(f): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Awwww kiss
Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by nototribalist: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
I have Lhasa dogs in Abuja that I need to sell-off ASAP.

Cos my other female dog is also about to give birth too. My compound will be filled with puppies. That's a picture of them when they were 4 weeks old. Now they are 8 weeks old.

They play and fight like warriors, sleeping outside is not an option for them, they believe it's their right to sleep in any bedroom that the air condition is on. If you try to keep them outside all hell break loose. They won't sleep you won't sleep.

And if I try to make them sleep outside, they look at me like I'm crazy asking them to sleep outside while I sleep inside.

And when their mom bark at them to keep quiet, they look at her like, look at this one, she doesn't even know the good things of life.

Out of seven, two have been sold and the new owners said they're doing well outside, I guess it's my younger sisters fault keeping them on their bed all night, so they believe it's how it should be.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by kolafolabi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
God please, the kind of money I want is that of Dangote's money that doesn't make a noise, not this kind of celebrity that lives and oppresses via social media.

10 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by RPirez: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Rubbish! Foolish Africans trying everything to be westernized. angry

That airline has to be a 9ja one cuz pets aren't allowed in a regular passenger cabin. You wonder why 9ja is what it is. Breaking flying rules like e no concern dem. Fools! angry

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by HacheNoire: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
See the striking resemblance

They look so much alike

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by Olukologia24592(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nawa o
I'm sure she didn't pay for the flight with her money.

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by Headlesschicken(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
undecided Motherphucka...
KngGezy:
"Money stops nonsense "

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by Checked86: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
It has been done before. Therefore, this is no news

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by obojememe: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
on another level
Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by Sunofgod(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Madness....
Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by Taylorbronner4(f): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bruno3000:
Scarcity of men grin she must be fckin dat poor dog.
Find una love now o, for money can't buy one.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh�����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by sonnie10: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Local man cannot can.
Musa’s destiny is at gate.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Dog Issa cutie. Gonna get me one soon.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by edoairways: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Why drag Timaya's name into this?. Empress has been acting movies for more than a decade before Timaya's music gain recognition

12 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by Lewisalexander(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Everything is wrong with this picture. How the dog wan take eat that food? Una no dey curious?

9 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by ADRIAN88(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Audio bull dog

13 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
KngGezy:
"Money stops nonsense "

I beg to differ, money actually causes nonsense.

Common sense stops nonsense.

12 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by wiseone28: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Timaya

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by alfsalami: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
And Nigerians are poor ! How will the int'l community consider us serious

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by Bluezy13(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Nawa o I'm sure she didn't pay for the flight with her money.

Hehehe
Re: Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class by Mraproko1: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
I like to read comments from vanity crew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) / BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.