Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ghanaian Universities Do NOT Require UTME For Admission And They Accept NECO - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ghanaian Universities Do NOT Require UTME For Admission And They Accept NECO (465 Views)

Get Admission Into Ghanaian Universities: How To Enroll From Nigeria. / Lasu Post Utme For Lagos Indigene And Non-indigene / UTME Not For Admission, But For Ranking - Oloyede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Universities Do NOT Require UTME For Admission And They Accept NECO by samuelchibuike: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
I want to use this platform to advise my Nigerian friends to come and school in Ghana. If UTME has been stopping you, it's time to move here. I'm a student here and they don't require JAMB and they accept NECO and WAEC with 2 or 3 sittings..
Re: Ghanaian Universities Do NOT Require UTME For Admission And They Accept NECO by RTSC: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
Of course, they don't.
That is why some Nigerians go there. Instead of competing with their mates in Nigeria.

Easy admission at over bloated cost.
Re: Ghanaian Universities Do NOT Require UTME For Admission And They Accept NECO by Jamestown123: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
samuelchibuike:
I want to use this platform to advise my Nigerian friends to come and school in Ghana. If UTME has been stopping you, it's time to move here. I'm a student here and they don't require JAMB and they accept NECO and WAEC with 2 or 3 sittings..
How much for fees
Re: Ghanaian Universities Do NOT Require UTME For Admission And They Accept NECO by samuelchibuike: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jamestown123:
How much for fees

About $1000 per semester.
Cheaper than Naija private universities if u ask me.

(1) (Reply)

One Popular Weapon Of The Poor That You Must Avoid / JAMB UTME Result For 2020 Is Out: See How To Check Result Via SMS And Online / What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.