Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

One Popular Weapon Of The Poor That You Must Avoid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Popular Weapon Of The Poor That You Must Avoid (466 Views)

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results / 10 scams you must avoid. A MUST READ / WAEC RUNS And WAEC Miracle Centers: Why You Must Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Popular Weapon Of The Poor That You Must Avoid by uprof(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mark Twain said and I quote " there are a thousand excuses for failure but never a good reason.”

Among other popular weapons of poverty,failure,retrogression, etc.are excuses.

Millions of people are not comfortable with their condition of working.

When you get angry with your employer for poor remuneration or poor working condition,and you still resume to that office the following morning thinking that you have no choice but to take it as destiny.

Indeed! You are trapped and you don't look beyond the ordinary. That is why you give control of your destiny to your boss.

Often time I asked myself "what do I need to be happy?"

My answer is to create more value for people and make more money from it. That's all I need.

Then this come to the premise of financial independence.

And this is what you need if you are truthful to yourself.

This has been the only solution I have found to people's complaints about money.

In my quest to make myself and people's around me completely independent financially.I asked people one of the three money problems I will talk about in one of our articles and videos.

The common excuses I get as responses are:

I don't have enough money;

I don't have connections;

I'm married;I have family to feed;

I have some bills to pay;

I'm not young like you; I'm too old.

These people have forgotten that the first liberation form slavery, mediocrity,and fear come from the mind. If you cannot liberate yourself within, you cannot liberate yourself from the outside.

Let me tell you the truth, more than 90% of what you must do to be successful and attain financial independent comes form liberation from your mind.

And the best way I suggest is to start learning as much as possible. Information is money If you truly want to be free.

One of the great books I will recommend to you as you begin your journey to financial freedom is" Think and grow Rich " by Napoleon Hill.

Read this book and your life will not remain the same.

Thanks for reading this article.

Read other article from us and stay connected.
www.Facebook.com/moneyaffairsonline

Money Affairs.

We connect you to the infinite knowledge of money.

1 Like

Re: One Popular Weapon Of The Poor That You Must Avoid by popsy2(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
I see
Re: One Popular Weapon Of The Poor That You Must Avoid by Hahjascho(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ok, good.
Re: One Popular Weapon Of The Poor That You Must Avoid by uprof(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hahjascho:
Ok, good.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Complete Guide To Become A Big Data Engineer In This 2020- Free PDF / UNN JAMB and Aggregate Departmental Cut off Marks for 2020/2021 / 2020 UTME: JAMB Releases First Day, Saturday Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.