Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names (68402 Views)

Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos) / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria / Harvey And Irma: This Is How Hurricanes Get Their Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names by incentive: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2019
Hmm... wonderful!
Re: Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names by Titogbanski: 10:53am On Oct 25, 2019
leke leke bamboo give me water finger
Re: Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names by emmabest2000(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Apeshy101:

That's it?

No pic ? grin

Incomplete post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names by Sabadon(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2019
nappy760:
What is the space between the vagina and the anus called?
perineum

1 Like

Re: Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names by player007(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
Apeshy101:
Six parts of your body you probably don't know their names.

The human body consists of several parts. During our infancy and kindergarten days, most, if not all us were taught "parts of the body".

News9naija has compiled six "parts of the body that most of us were probably not taught at kindergarten.

1. Philtrum:

The philtrum is the midline groove in the upper lip that runs from the top of the lip to the nose. The way the philtrum appears is determined genetically. In some syndromes this grove is shortened.

2. Rasceta:

Rasceta is the wrinkling and creases on the inner surface of the wrist.

Apparently, the word rasceta (also rascette or rascetta) refers to the wrinkles running across the wrist at the base of the palm. 

3. Glabella:

The glabella is the skin in the middle of the eyebrows and superior to the nose. It also stands for the underlying bone which is somewhat indented, and connects the two superciliary ridges. It is just superior towards the nasion and is a cephalometric marker (For study of the dental and skeletal relationships of a human skull). The pineal gland is located about 7 cm posterior towards the glabella.

Glabella creates a rounded protrusion in adult males and is generally flat in children as well as adult females.

The prominence of forehead, on either side, the frontal eminence is evident above the eyebrow.

The frontal prominence is typically more pronounced in children and adult females.

4. Lanula:

The lunula, also called little moon takes an area of about one fifth of the fingernail and has the clear edge. The lunula usually tells the disease of a person in the form of color change or disappearing crescent. After the person regains the health from regulation, the little moon will gradually appear again. 

5. Columella:

The columella is the most anteroinferior portion of the nasal septum and forms the central fleshy portion between the two nostrils when looking at someone's nose. It is a single midline structure composed of cartilage and overlying skin, extending posteriorly from the tip of the nose. The lateral aspects form the medial wall of each nostril.

6. Purlicue:

This isn’t quite a body part, it’s more a gap in body parts. It’s the space between your thumb and extended forefinger – it’s the L that indicates your left hand
https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/10/24/six-parts-of-your-body-you-probably-dont-know/

This post has been really educating.
But could you please tell us what the line that seprates the Ass is called?
Re: Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names by midnighter(f): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
player007:
This post has been really educating.
But could you please tell us what the line that seprates the Ass is called?

Intergluteal cleft
Re: Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names by annie17: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
SaintHilary if you go through my post ,you will see where I solicited for fund one time to treat my Std (syphilis)which I contacted with my gf of 2 years cry cry,I got no help from any one on the thread, well can I blame dem no one owes me a thing ,I even uploaded my results and the prescription which I was was given with some injections to take,but I couldn't afford any of the the drugs I then results to over the counter drugs which has not yet heal the std I contracted,I beg u the discomfort. I feel each time is excruciating,I wanted to treat my self once and for all please,no help is to small, extend you hand of generosity to me, God bless you the saint 0 0 19 63 05 01 stanbic bank
Re: Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names by annie17: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
bro sainthilary I mentioned you a long time ago to treat my STD please nothing is too Small ,I will like to start the treatment all over again 00 19 63 050 1 stanbic ibtc cry
Please passing urine as he excruciating cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister / What Is The Meaning Of Sco Pa Tu Manaa? / Bauchi Secondary School Closed After Students Held Wedding Among Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.