Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,480 members, 7,861,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

"Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him" (24268 Views)

Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship / Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) / Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him" by nairaman66(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Zornes123:
South side police especially Benin and Warri are terrible. Immediately they see you with an iPhone they conclude you are into illegal dealings. But finally they might have seen something inside that phone last last.
Out of 10 boys in delta especially Warri 8 are into yahoo, No exaggeration at times that’s what gives these policemen guts.

Out of 10 boys in Lagos, 11 are into yahoo plus. Stop being naive, what gives you that stats? Stop generalizing.. speak for yourself!
Re: "Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
kponkedenge:
If I become the president of this country, I'll totally dissolve the Police Force and then I'll immediately start fresh recruitment of graduates to fill in the empty void.
I personally haven't really had much run-in with the police... Save for one or two casual cases. But the majority of our youths have been labelled criminals...beaten and extorted because of their ''flashy appearance''. This seriously has to stop.
Lol that would not solve the problem , the percentage of Nigerians that are corrupt and don't know how things work is very high. Even higher in our universities .
Re: "Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
nairaman66:

Out of 10 boys in Lagos, 11 are into yahoo plus. Stop being naive, what gives you that stats? Stop generalizing.. speak for yourself!
Dude talk your own. Make I talk my own. I didn’t make comparison, what’s it with you lagosians. Like I am competing who does G more.
Obviously it’s a stats based on self observation.
Re: "Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him" by tayor3(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Don't mind us jare sense dey far from us ooo..
four4:
No problem now since we have refuse to get sense, make I repeat myself again; nobody will give you freedom on a platter of gold, you have to fight for it in order to get it, but here in Nigeria we are expecting somebody to fight for us while we seat at one corner they pray to BABA GOD to help us
Re: "Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lilbest3:
Mumu Nigerian police think iPhone is exhibit because it is expensive
Lol
Samsung note 10, Huawei mate 20 pro, p30 pro, vivo nex3 are all more expensive than iPhone x but illiterate police think iPhone x means yahoo
It’s not about expensive. It’s about what the phones can do. Most of those phones don’t have access to dating websites and a whole plethora of things iPhone can do.
Re: "Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
wink
Re: "Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him" by InvertedHammer: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
kponkedenge:
If I become the president of this country, I'll totally dissolve the Police Force and then I'll immediately start fresh recruitment of graduates to fill in the empty void.
I personally haven't really had much run-in with the police... Save for one or two casual cases. But the majority of our youths have been labelled criminals...beaten and extorted because of their ''flashy appearance''. This seriously has to stop.

/
I guess the graduates you will employ are not Nigerians.

Go to public offices in Nigeria and see how dutiful your so-called graduates can be in their offices.

/
Re: "Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him" by peggyinkus: 12:05am On Oct 25, 2019
I don't even understand this country anymore so one can't go out peacefully again undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him" by JohnnyRekzy(m): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2019
lawless country, so one can not buy phone to use for oneself again becos of police and yahoo boyz palava
Re: "Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him" by smitaro(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2019
what's rili wrong wit most of our Nigerian police sef?
Re: "Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him" by imma2(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
The irony of the footage was that they were listening to beautiful people by ed sheeran meanwhile they were not acting beautiful cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Miagu Village In Jos, Kill 3 Villagers (Graphic) / Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) / Nigerian Man Swallows Seven Packets Of Cocaine During Drug Sting In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.