Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Policeman Kills His Girlfriend – See Reason Why - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills His Girlfriend – See Reason Why (574 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Kills Guest During Burial In Delta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Kills His Girlfriend – See Reason Why by DanielOwen2050(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
A 27-year-old Tanzanian police officer has been arrested after he allegedly killed his girlfriend for “refusing to marry him”.

James Paulo who works with the anti-graft unit in Tanzania allegedly fired three bullets into the head of his lover, Beatha Kafuru, killing her on the spot.

The incident took place at the suspect’s home in Tunduru, Ruvuma.

Authorities told Tanzanian news outlets that Paulo killed his girlfriend after she refused to marry him despite the suspect financing her college education.

Kafuru completed her diploma in nursing course recently.

Paulo told police that he had planned to marry Kafuru, whom he shares a child with, once she was out of school.

Read more: https://latesttip.com/help-im-dying-my-husband-committed-taboo-by-sleeping-with-me-my-12-yr-old-daughter-woman-reveals/

Re: Policeman Kills His Girlfriend – See Reason Why by Aminobrown(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Killing everywhere!

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Busy Taking Pictures Of Car Number Plate For Obstructing Their Convoy / Video Of Lady Who Stole Eight Pairs Of Jeans In A Store By Wearing Them All At.. / Policeman Arrests A Citizen For Using Football Coach Mourinho As Whatsapp Dp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.