Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,504 members, 7,861,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Months After Mocking Chioma For Getting Pregnant Flaunts Baby Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Months After Mocking Chioma For Getting Pregnant Flaunts Baby Bump (897 Views)

Bold Pink Is Heavily Pregnant After Mocking Chioma For Dating Davido (Video) / Nigerians React To Davido Going For His NYSC, Blast Chioma For 'Dropping Out' / Davido: "I Have Been Dating Chioma For 5 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Months After Mocking Chioma For Getting Pregnant Flaunts Baby Bump by Ogadahboss: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Months after mocking Chioma for getting pregnant, Instagram blogger, Boldpink flaunts baby bump cheesyAlways Visit Bazefor9ja.Com

Instagram blogger, Bold Pink is pregnant after mocking Chioma on Instagram for getting pregnant for Davido without an engagement ring.

Bold Pink was initially backing the camera until she turned to reveal her big baby bump, showing off her pregnancy for the first time.

Recall that Bold Pink was one of the first to rumour that Davido’s fiance, Chioma is pregnant.

In August, she claimed Chioma was 4 months pregnant, revealing that she had personal evidences to prove it.

She previously attacked Chioma for accepting the car gift Davido gave her as assurance. In a video she shared, she asked Davido about his delay in tying the knot with his long time girlfriend, Chioma, after the public display of love.

She told Chioma that the biggest assurance is a ring on her finger and not a car which has now made her give her body freely to the singer who might not end up marrying her.

We cannot confirm who the father of Bold Pink’s baby is for now as she is always covering his face in any picture she shares.

Source: https://bazefor9ja.com/blog/entertainment/months-after-mocking-chioma-for-getting-pregnant-instagram-blogger-boldpink-flaunts-baby-bump-video/

1 Share

Re: Months After Mocking Chioma For Getting Pregnant Flaunts Baby Bump by Ogadahboss: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Months After Mocking Chioma For Getting Pregnant Flaunts Baby Bump by nosiebaba(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
No blame them. Without clout they are irrelevant.

(1) (Reply)

I Took Bike From Lagos To Ibadan To Write My Final Exam - Lizzy Jay / Singer K.michelle Shows Off Her ‘imperfect’ Body As She Gives Fans Update On Her / I Can Not Die Until I’ve Built A Church As Big As Ibadan’ – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.