Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Took Bike From Lagos To Ibadan To Write My Final Exam - Lizzy Jay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Took Bike From Lagos To Ibadan To Write My Final Exam - Lizzy Jay (892 Views)

JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o / Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix) / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took Bike From Lagos To Ibadan To Write My Final Exam - Lizzy Jay by universaltv: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Comedian turned actress Lizzy Jay has revealed that she took bike from Lagos to Ibadan to write her final exam at the Polytechnic, Ibadan, Praizenews report.

In her post, she also mentioned how she missed out on important and lucrative deals just because she had to be in school.

She wrote ;
One of the hardest things I’ve had to do is combining school with entertainment, I almost give in to the the frustrations and pressure but I’m happy I didn’t,….is it the stress of traveling Lagos (work) and Ibadan (school) several times in a week?

This minute I’m in Lagos working, another minute I’m in Ibadan to answer school calls, an example was how I left Lagos Island 4pm yesterday (working for infinix), 7:30pm I was still held in Lagos Traffic, and I have an exam 9am this morning in Ibadan, emi mo ya Gbokada (I carry bike )…well I got to Ibadan 10:50pm, prepared for my exams and…

Or should I talk about how I sometimes reject some deals with good pay and exposure because school Exercises won’t let me? Or that pain of how I rejected some jobs because I was supposed to write tests the same day and boom!!!!! The Test was postponed!

Sometimes I wonder where I get that strength from, with this my small body… God is sooo faithful to me, I’m so happy… I SIGNED OUT TODAY !!!!!!!!  I’m so proud of myself I’m going to buy myself a bottle of Cold Coke tomorrow.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B45YlcXhs3C/?igshid=1giajkibtkzjk

The actress, while narrating on the stress of combining education with career, was so excited to have finally signed out, and couldn’t wait to get the best out of her acting career.

From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-took-bike-from-lagos-to-ibadan-to-write-my-final-exam-lizzy-jay/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: I Took Bike From Lagos To Ibadan To Write My Final Exam - Lizzy Jay by universaltv: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2019
See More Photos ==> HERE

She wrote ;

Re: I Took Bike From Lagos To Ibadan To Write My Final Exam - Lizzy Jay by universaltv: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: I Took Bike From Lagos To Ibadan To Write My Final Exam - Lizzy Jay by praizblog: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

OAP Warri Pikin Said She Was Told Not To Marry Her Husband Because He Earns 30k / ‘i’ll Love To Experience What True Marriage Feels Like’ – Uche Ogbodo / Bruna Boy And Stefflondon Having Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.