Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! (1605 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention / Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” / Ojukwu Was A Dictator – Phillip Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by bkbabe97y(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2010
Why do Ibos hate the Yorubas? Why do they attribute every ill in their lives, anything, as the fault of the Yorubas? Case in point; the clear case of fraud by Phillip Emegweali.

Even though an Ibo woman was the first to expose Emewgeali. . . . Even though white reporters exposed him further. I implore you to take a wild guess as to whose door-step Ibos have resorted to dump the exposure of their kin. As if it is a sin to expose lies and deceit. Ibos are clearly the most hypocritical group in Nigeria (and probably the black world) today. An Ibo man believes that if you love him you would sit by and watch while he killed and ate his neighbors. Reporting his cannibalism to the authorities meant you were a traitor.

Below, is a link to an article, BY AN IBO WOMAN, exposing Phillip Emegewali as a fraud! Dont be surprised if a few years from now some Ibo genius tells us that Chioma K. Ezeilo, M.Sc. is really Yoruba. Remember, these are the same folks that try to convince us that Nzeogwu is Hausa, that the Prime Minister died of a asthma attack amongst other clear lies. . . . .

http://magazine.biafranigeriaworld.com/cezeilo/2003nov09.html
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by Blazay(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2010
She was prolly jealous because Emeagwali married a beautiful Black American lady instead of one of the local Igbo babes.
Thank God he did not marry an Igbo lady.
She would have used him for some serious rituals by now.

Please OP, stop making noise. Igbos hate Yorubas and Yorubas hate Igbos.
I hate both groups for the problems they have single-handedly and jointly caused Nigeria and Nigerians.
Both ethnic groups should secede from Nigeria so we can all have peace.
We are tired of both hate-filled, poisonous-minded ethnic groups
Both ethnic groups are pulling Nigeria down with their hate for each other despite their fake WA-BIA smiles to each other.
Always waiting to attack and malign each other.
Please, expend your flatulent energy trying to follow Becomrich to The Federal  Republic of Benin.
You can hack all the dead whales there as world exporters of the internet, the rest of Nigeria will not bother you.
Thanks.

Ibos are clearly the most hypocritical group in Nigeria (and probably the black world) today. An Ibo man believes that if you love him you would sit by and watch while he killed and ate his neighbors. Reporting his cannibalism to the authorities meant you were a traitor.

I agree. But look who is talking part 2.
But so are the Yorubas who always talk from both their mouths and their arses.(The most treacherous ethnic group that can NEVER be trusted)
Both of you should get the heck out of Nigeria.
We are sick of both of you for real.

You are both with thieving mindsets. Highly ritualistic and pedophilic in nature too, with all your anti-Sharia proclaimations.

Leave Nigeria NOW.
Goooooooo.
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by bkbabe97y(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2010
Well, she exposed him and thats good enough for me!
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2010
Additionally, if Philip Emeagwali was criticized by whites for his claims of being a “father of the Internet,” that is not racism.  I am Igbo and I am criticizing him for his claims.  Does this make me a racist or someone who hates Philip Emeagwali?  No, absolutely not.  What it does make me is someone who has read the claims made by Philip Emeagwali, and was offended by his tendency to be disingenuous.  Persons, white or black, who are knowledgeable about how the Internet came into being would question Emeagwali’s claims and demand concrete proof of those claims.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chioma K. Ezeilo, M.Sc.

Substance, not sentiments. I aknowledge though, that Dr. Emeagwali is intelligent.
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by Blazay(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Well, she exposed him and thats good enough for me!

Yeah. How does that add or subtract a cubic span to your hateful, miserable life?
Why don't you spend the same time exposing your Halliburton criminals in Nigeria?
Is Emeagwali Nigeria's problem right now?

Thanks for the information. We already knew that. One more thread about Emeagwali from you and your ethinic low-lives on this board or all others around the world and you shall surely die!
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by Environer: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2010
Must be a Yoruba lady masquarading as an Igbo. Yoruba are known to commit crimes using Igbo names. However, I have warned PE to be careful with his Yooba friends on fb. They steal his private info and use them against him.
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2010
Environer:

Must be a Yoruba lady masquarading as an Igbo. Yoruba are known to commit crimes using Igbo names. However, I have warned PE to be careful with his Yooba friends on fb. They steal his private info and use them against him.

Aha! Now I know where you are coming from. You are some kind of image launderer for Philip Emeagwali! No wonder the strident noise you've been making here lately. I hope you are being handsomely paid.
Nothing do you bro, help Philip chop some of the dollars jare. Easy come easy go.
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by Dede1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Why do Ibos hate the Yorubas? Why do they attribute every ill in their lives, anything, as the fault of the Yorubas? Case in point; the clear case of fraud by Phillip Emegweali.

Even though an Ibo woman was the first to expose Emewgeali. . . . Even though white reporters exposed him further. I implore you to take a wild guess as to whose door-step Ibos have resorted to dump the exposure of their kin. As if it is a sin to expose lies and deceit. Ibos are clearly the most hypocritical group in Nigeria (and probably the black world) today. An Ibo man believes that if you love him you would sit by and watch while he killed and ate his neighbors. Reporting his cannibalism to the authorities meant you were a traitor.

Below, is a link to an article, BY AN IBO WOMAN, exposing Phillip Emegewali as a fraud! Dont be surprised if a few years from now some Ibo genius tells us that Chioma K. Ezeilo, M.Sc. is really Yoruba. Remember, these are the same folks that try to convince us that Nzeogwu is Hausa, that the Prime Minister died of a asthma attack amongst other clear lies. . . . .

I thought your larcenous tendencies had been checkmated within the boundaries of Harlem, NY but it seems you are now addicted to the empirical achievements of Philip Emeagwali.

There is no doubt you lacked the mental capacity to comprehend the intrigues of elementary science so I shall not attempt to commit manslaughter by urging you to indulge in high-performance and parallel computing. grin grin

By the way, please try as mush to write the correct spelling of Phillip’s name as you would want to defame him. If I had not known your stock in trade pal, I thought you were referring to one “Emegweali” instead of Emeagwali. grin grin
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by baslone: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2010
Still on this matter??
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by bkbabe97y(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
Blazay:

Yeah. How does that add or subtract a cubic span to your hateful, miserable life?
Why don't you spend the same time exposing your Halliburton criminals in Nigeria?
Is Emeagwali Nigeria's problem right now?

Thanks for the information. We already knew that. One more thread about Emeagwali from you and your ethinic low-lives on this board or all others around the world and you shall surely die!

@ Blazay:

You clearly are a monkey, u imbecilic oaf! What business of mine is it with Halliburton, or any kind of criminal for that matter, in Nigeria?!

How am I supposed to know if Emegwaeli is "Nigeria's problem", right now? U know what? Yeah, I actually think he is! He further sullied Nigeria's image with his false claims!

Oh, u hope I'll die if I write anymore about your hero? Hmmmnnn. . . . guess what? If u are reading this right now at least 7 of your loved ones, including your siblings, are bound to die miserable deaths within the next 12 months! Hows that for "Return-to-Sender"?
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by DapoBear(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2010
[sarcasm]
No doubt Chioma is really a Yoruba in disguise.

And the website Biafranigeriaworld.com is really owned by Yoruba.
[/sarcasm]

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by aljharem(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked

so because a new agent says he is a fraud, everyone now thinks he is a fraudster
shame

why don't u let them investigate first and see the result angry
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by bkbabe97y(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
alj harem:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

so because a new agent says he is a fraud, everyone now thinks he is a fraudster
shame

why don't u let them investigate first and see the result angry

Can u read? She was the first person, years back, that exposed Emegweali! And, she's his blood sister!
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by bkbabe97y(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2010
And she exposed him!
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by aljharem(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin
bk u are crazy
and u are not even yoruba or nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by bkbabe97y(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2010
We just have to put the truth out there.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by DapoBear(m): 2:39am On Nov 12, 2010
Notice how silent the usual suspects have been in this thread. They tried hard to think of how they could attack BiafraNigeriaWorld.com as a Yoruba-owned tool, but of course failed. There is only so much the truth can be twisted, even by the intellectually dishonest minds of the usual suspects.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by chyz1: 3:11am On Nov 12, 2010
DapoBear:

No doubt Chioma is really a Yoruba in disguise.

Thanks for being honest Dapo. I'm glad we got this clear. smiley
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by Bishopking: 4:55am On Nov 12, 2010
just wondering,

Is emeagwali among the 35 greatest Africans?
Is Nigeria owing emeagwali?
Is emeagwali the most popular scientist?
Is emeagwali's website the most visited?
Did emeagwali solve one of the grand challenges of all time in mathematics?

All the questions arose as a result of his online acclaims (were on his website for a long time). Guys, lets have your opinions.
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by bkbabe97y(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2010
DapoBear:

Notice how silent the usual suspects have been in this thread. They tried hard to think of how they could attack BiafraNigeriaWorld.com as a Yoruba-owned tool, but of course failed. There is only so much the truth can be twisted, even by the intellectually dishonest minds of the usual suspects.

I'm dying here! lol! Look at the number of views compared to "replies". . . . They sneak in and and sneak out! Now his sister has exposed him they aint got much to say no more!
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by DapoBear(m): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I'm dying here! lol!  Look at the number of views compared to "replies". . . . They sneak in and and sneak out! Now his sister has exposed him they aint got much to say no more!

Yeah, it is really quite comical. This thread caused Environer to disappear from Nairaland. Poof, like a ghost! Running away to Ivory Coast like his Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by Bishopking: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2010
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by Bishopking: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2010
all the pages are interesting esp pg9
I dont what pg 12 is seeking to achieve,
Take note of the magazine (that 'elected' the greatest africans) name please: New African Magazine
The very list is on page 17. It is interesting to see that:

Serena williams is ranked ahead of Mandela, Pele.
The first seven were entertainers save for Martin Luther King and Malcolm X;
Fela Kuti is 36 behind the likes of queen of sheba, hannibal
kwame nkrumah ranked behind emeagwali
At 43 is wole soyinka behind chinua achebe(26),philip emeagwali (32), anwar sadat(40) etc
obafemi awolowo is at 78

And guess what the selection is based on 'Buzz Index' (i guess online search for a particular day or time)

[size=14pt]The question is that who was doing the online buzz (search times) on that particular day?
Another question is why is it that people who had no buzz index at all still make it and yet my name is not included?

[/size][/size]
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by Bishopking: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2010
Re: BOMBSHELL:"Phillip has always been a Liar"---- Emegweali's Sister says! by komando7(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
bk 'babe' whats your obsession with anything Igbo? I think you seriously need medical examination.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Donald Duke? / North Will Determine Who Wins Pdp Presidential Ticket – Nnamani ! / Only In Naija: BSc (1997), Professorship (2003)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.