Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Naira Marley Dances With Strippers At Strip Club After His Court Trial (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Dances With Strippers At Strip Club After His Court Trial (video) (1759 Views)

My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim / Naira Marley Celebrating Court Ruling At Strip Club (Photos) / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Dances With Strippers At Strip Club After His Court Trial (video) by GistWorld(f): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
One would think popular rapper, Naira Marley would be sober after his court ruling but he was spotted at a strip club gyrating with his friends.

On Tuesday, the musician appeared before Justice Owibo at the Federal High Court over the credit card fraud allegations leveled against him by the Economic Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

The case, however, was adjourned till Wednesday, October 23, 2019 so the rapper stepped out with his friends in a bid to clear his head. In the latest update, stolen credit card information issued by European, American and Latin American banks were found in the rapper’s possession and retrieved from a laptop allegedly belonging to him.

Justice Owibo has once again been pushed the case till Friday for cross examination of the witness.

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3_lwxngLRi/

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/10/naira-marley-spotted-at-strip-club.html

Re: Naira Marley Dances With Strippers At Strip Club After His Court Trial (video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
If you escape EFCC, Runsewe is coming for you!
Re: Naira Marley Dances With Strippers At Strip Club After His Court Trial (video) by Mentorkaryhm(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2019
I pray this aggravate the annoyance of any judge in charge of his case. This guy is a menace to a reasonable society.

(1) (Reply)

"Nigerians Are Hypocrites For Celebrating Cardi B In Strip Club" - Afrocandy / "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses / The Original Name For AIDS HIV Proves They Know Its Cause Is Sodomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.