Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim (4132 Views)

Naira Marley Dances With Strippers At Strip Club After His Court Trial (video) / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Amber Rose And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In The Club With Strippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim by splendid22(m): 6:53pm On May 08, 2020
Popular actress, Juliet Ibrahim has recounted how her sister and friends surprised her with strippers when she celebrated her 33rd birthday in South Africa.

Ibrahim made this known on her YouTube Channel.

According to her:” On my 33rd birthday, my friends and sister brought me strippers.I was having breakfast in Pretoria South Africa . They called my P. A that my sister, Sonia was seriously sick. I got to the hotel, called on my sister, she opened the door and I realized it was a surprise all along.

“I was forcefully told to sit on a chair . These three handsome hunks were the strippers. Take me back to South Africa”, she said.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/my-sister-surprised-me-with-strippers-on-my-birthday-juliet-ibrahim/

Re: My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2020
So we should fry ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim by Chuky7(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
So we should fry ?
Akara...

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim by TheExecutioner: 11:16pm On May 08, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim by yuswrld20(m): 2:18am On May 09, 2020
i dnt know wen actress frm nollywood are just lyk chinua achebe-story tellers
Re: My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim by espn(m): 4:33am On May 09, 2020
IRANU ABASHA..Madam role model to some hoes...No one holy pass but somethings should remain private...

1 Like

Re: My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim by ruggedtimi(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2020
Awon
Re: My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim by doggedfighter(f): 9:30am On May 09, 2020
Wow, interesting suprise
Re: My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim by Karemarealty288(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2020
Nothing positive comes out of these demonic creatures called celebrities.... That's why they all die begging.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Surprised Me With Strippers On My Birthday- Juliet Ibrahim by scoundrel(f): 11:32am On May 09, 2020
Okay. Good.

(1) (Reply)

Liberian Radio Journalist Goes Naked In The Name Of Fashion / PHOTOS Of Shirley Frimpong Manso & Ken Attoh,jackie Appiah, Majid Michel & Wife / Tonto Dikeh Releases Brand New Sexy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.