Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

End Border Closure In National Interest, Falana Advises Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Border Closure In National Interest, Falana Advises Buhari (1190 Views)

NJC Advises Buhari To Confirm Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN / NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Walter Onnoghen Compulsorily Over $1.7m Cash / Surrender To Police, Falana Advises Senator Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Border Closure In National Interest, Falana Advises Buhari by SLAP44: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:
so apart from land are there no other means of bringing in goods into nigeria?what happened to air and sea..did we finish all the aviailable goods b4 the closure?u dat is not naive..for mama bolaji,are there no spare parts in shops b4 boarder closure?or does she import spare parts daily as well?pls,be mindful of ur words.thanks.

I will take the pains and lecture you about business, and I hope you learn it because I don't have this kind of time everyday. Immediate effect of the border closure will be increase in most prices. As a business man, if you are waiting for parts to get scarce before increasing prices, then you will find out how slow you are when you have returned to your village to do okada rider.

Mama Bolaji will get an increased cost for grinding her garri next day, because the son of the old grinder is online and has told his papa that things are about to get crazy.

1 Like

Re: End Border Closure In National Interest, Falana Advises Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
simpleseyi:

Did someone curse you people with wailing?

They are on autopilot to wail
Re: End Border Closure In National Interest, Falana Advises Buhari by Xisnin(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
SLAP44:
Buharri surprised my grand fathers in 1984, at the height of the inflation crisis which erupted as a result of his bad policies like the forceful closure of the border, he started what they called forces sales.

They will invade a market with army people and force the whole market women to sell at a price which they like, civilians will be trooping after them to buy the cheap goods selling at below market prices, people still hailed him as a Robin Hood of sorts grin
Robbin hood?
A man robbing poor market women is not Robin Hood.
Re: End Border Closure In National Interest, Falana Advises Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
SLAP44:

I will take the pains and lecture you about business, and I hope you learn it because I don't have this kind of time everyday. Immediate effect of the border closure will be increase in most prices. As a business man, if you are waiting for parts to get scarce before increasing prices, then you will find out how slow you are when you have returned to your village to do okada rider.

Mama Bolaji will get an increased cost for grinding her garri next day, because the son of the old grinder is online and has told his papa that things are about to get crazy.

Pdp Emergency analyst
Re: End Border Closure In National Interest, Falana Advises Buhari by Afamed: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
SLAP44:

Midday analyst from Ochanja market

Re: End Border Closure In National Interest, Falana Advises Buhari by vaxx: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
I know moderator will not pushed this BEAUTIFUL thread into front page....lol.....

Seun osewa, your moderator are using your platform to promote hatred between ecowas citizens and you are there watching.....

You better act fast before some aggrieved member report this platform to international media by writing against you and your platform before it is too late . only BBC news channel alone can do more than damage to your reputation. your platform should encourage unity not division....
Re: End Border Closure In National Interest, Falana Advises Buhari by Vixlot: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
Border Closure... Nigeria Government Policy of the Year
Re: End Border Closure In National Interest, Falana Advises Buhari by Arijude(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Awol1:

Did I just got quoted by Sarrki?
Abomination.
I need cleansing.
grin
Awol1:

Did I just got quoted by Sarrki?
Abomination.
I need cleansing.
Re: End Border Closure In National Interest, Falana Advises Buhari by Alexgeneration(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Awol1:

We can't keep pretending that we (Igbos) don't have a problem.

Our orientation towards money making is dangerous and has to be stopped one way or another.

An Igbo man will import German product and remove the original parts and replace it with Chinese parts. Now, he will the German carcass encasing the Chinese parts for the price of genuine product and still sell the German parts he removed.

What is that?

Why can't most of Ndigbo be sincere and straightforward with their dealings in life.

We need to tell ourselves this truth.
You this spineless Yoruba should never in your miserable life mention the Igbos in your stvpid and baseless assertions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Under Fire After Posting Picture Of Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo / Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term / BAYELSA ELECTION: Do Not Abandon PDP, Gov. Dickson Begs Bayelsans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.