Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term (1173 Views)

FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Ctorch: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2019
Kogi election: Igbo community endorses Yahaya Bello for second term

Governor Yahaya Bello has gotten the support of Igbos in Kogi state ahead of the November 16 governorship election
- Leaders of the Igbo community in the 21 local government areas of the state have endorsed the governor's second term bid
- The Igbo leaders thanked the Bello administration for ensuring the appointment of an Igbo man in the Kogi government
The Igbo community in Kogi state has endorsed Governor Yahaya Bello for a second term few days to the November 16 governorship election.
The governor's second term ambition was endorsed by the leadership of Igbo community association in the 21 local government areas of the state when they paid him a visit on Thursday, November 7.

An excited Governor Bello, after his endorsement, promised to create more enabling environment for business to thrive in kogi state.
He said the Igbo are vital part of the socioeconomic and political development of Nigeria, hence, the need to support them in their businesses in Kogi state is paramount.

He maintained that igbos are influential with the capacity to influence the political system for the victory of his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, even as he urged them to intensify efforts in their support for his reelection.
The governor appealed to them to extend their support to their respective customers,adding that his government will look into supporting their businesses especially the area of tax.
Speaking earlier, the president general of Igbo Community Association in the state, Nwekwo E.N hailed Governor Bello, and his Deputy, Edward Onoja, for their pragmatic leadership style.
He also thanked the Bello administration for ensuring the appointment of an Igbo man in the government.
He pointed out that the efforts of the state government in stamping out crime and criminality from Kogi remain unequaled in the state's history.
The Igbo leader assured Governor Bello of the unalloyed support of all Igbos in the state, saying arrangements have been perfected for them to vote the APC during the election.

On his part, the deputy governor, Chief Edward Onoja admonished Igbos in Kogi to key into the policies of the present government so as to enable them deliver the gains of democracy to the ordinary people.

https://www.legit.ng/1273929-kogi-election-igbo-community-endorses-gov-bello-second-term.html?fbclid=IwAR1TS7gjLfzcSEGh7ZyYaJH5JJVFKL08HSyCL7G-OA08-L5YUVnlU6vpHUg

Lalasticlala
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2019
These are Igbos Indigenous to Kogi state. People like Revolva knows better.

So is a welcome development. Even myself is rooting for Gov Yahya Bello because the gains of the last four years won't be a waste. It needs to be consolidated by continuity.

I support the endorsement.
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by oyebanji44: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2019
Monkey no get choice.Na wetin you tell monkey to do ,Na dat thing monkey go do.Monkey no get home. Na to mill around in aimless manner. monkey and cow na d same.both na stranger and settler.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Bethel4Life(f): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2019
Hhmm
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by BlackfireX: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2019
Igbos .... Who are they in kogi state.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by ERockson: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2019
This is the assurance that Yaya Bello will lose with the support of this set of people. They are very greedy and myopic when it comes to politics.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Revolva(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

So is a welcome development. Even myself is rooting for Gov Yahya Bello because the gains of the last four years won't be a waste. It needs to be consolidated by continuity.

Stop mentioning me in cases like dis

The igalas with Igbo heritage are only in smaller village in ibaji and they are insignificant to the population ok they are Igalas now. By assimilation
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
Revolva:

Stop mentioning me in cases like dis

The igalas with Igbo heritage are only in smaller village in ibaji and they are insignificant to the population ok they are Igalas now. By assimilation

By assimilation also the Igalas here are now Igbos.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Peacecore: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
oyebanji44:
Monkey no get choice.Na wetin you tell monkey to do ? Na dat thing monkey go do.Monkey no get home na 2 mill around in aimless manner. monkey and cow na d same.both na stranger and settler.
Are u sure u're ok? who is a monkey et cow?
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Introvertedmarc: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
Its election season... everyone just wants a slice of the National cake.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by SisterFire(f): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
...yes ,igbos should vote yahaya Bello for prosperity in Kogi state

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by aolawale025: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
They have started sharing money for endorsements
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Merit123(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Before onko, who them for endors.

Is only those who knows nothing about politics are making inrelivance noise on social media

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Banmeallday: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
The good news is that Nnamdi Kanu already said there are Igbo in Komi, along with their brothers Igala and Idoma.

HOWEVER< we never hear this community talk on Python Dance or herdsmen, so as a result we know Ghana must go bags have again surfaced.

These people will perish with their greed and stupidity
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by sweetonugbu: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
And you believed it?
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by murphyibiam15(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ctorch:
[s]Kogi election: Igbo community endorses Yahaya Bello for second term

Governor Yahaya Bello has gotten the support of Igbos in Kogi state ahead of the November 16 governorship election
- Leaders of the Igbo community in the 21 local government areas of the state have endorsed the governor's second term bid
- The Igbo leaders thanked the Bello administration for ensuring the appointment of an Igbo man in the Kogi government
The Igbo community in Kogi state has endorsed Governor Yahaya Bello for a second term few days to the November 16 governorship election.
The governor's second term ambition was endorsed by the leadership of Igbo community association in the 21 local government areas of the state when they paid him a visit on Thursday, November 7.

An excited Governor Bello, after his endorsement, promised to create more enabling environment for business to thrive in kogi state.
He said the Igbo are vital part of the socioeconomic and political development of Nigeria, hence, the need to support them in their businesses in Kogi state is paramount.

He maintained that igbos are influential with the capacity to influence the political system for the victory of his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, even as he urged them to intensify efforts in their support for his reelection.
The governor appealed to them to extend their support to their respective customers,adding that his government will look into supporting their businesses especially the area of tax.
Speaking earlier, the president general of Igbo Community Association in the state, Nwekwo E.N hailed Governor Bello, and his Deputy, Edward Onoja, for their pragmatic leadership style.
He also thanked the Bello administration for ensuring the appointment of an Igbo man in the government.
He pointed out that the efforts of the state government in stamping out crime and criminality from Kogi remain unequaled in the state's history.
The Igbo leader assured Governor Bello of the unalloyed support of all Igbos in the state, saying arrangements have been perfected for them to vote the APC during the election.

On his part, the deputy governor, Chief Edward Onoja admonished Igbos in Kogi to key into the policies of the present government so as to enable them deliver the gains of democracy to the ordinary people.

https://www.legit.ng/1273929-kogi-election-igbo-community-endorses-gov-bello-second-term.html?fbclid=IwAR1TS7gjLfzcSEGh7ZyYaJH5JJVFKL08HSyCL7G-OA08-L5YUVnlU6vpHUg[/s]

Lalasticlala

Not verifiable, no name of any Igbo association was mentioned, no name of any Igbo leader in Kogi was mentioned..Anyone can come up with this nonsense

Igbos don't support failure

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
murphyibiam15:

Not verifiable, no name of any Igbo association was mentioned, no name of any Igbo leader in Kogi was mentioned..Anyone can come up with this nonsense

Igbos don't support failure

Are you the one voting?
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by murphyibiam15(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Are you the one voting?
neither are you voting no those stupid endorsers who own no PVC, so next?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
murphyibiam15:

neither are you voting no those stupid endorsers who own no PVC, so next?

You need beating...

The endorsers are right.

Bello is a performing Governor
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by murphyibiam15(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

[s]You need beating...
The endorsers are right.
Bello is a performing Governor[/s]
you're been sarcastic I think then
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Monogamy: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
You see life

They can sell their lineage for a pot of porridge.
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Sammy07: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You need beating...

The endorsers are right.

Bello is a performing Governor

I don't even know which geo political zone you're from.... Bro
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Monogamy: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Gains? How?

Ayam not understanding
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
murphyibiam15:

you're been sarcastic I think then

You're the one been sarcastic here.

Igbos has endorsed Yahya Bello and so shall it be

The endorsement are in right order.

I wonder if your own governor has achieved more than bello.

Nonsense.
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Mightyhaiz: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You're the one been sarcastic here.

Igbos has endorsed Yahya Bello and so shaii it be

Nonsense.
leave igbos out of this..
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sammy07:

Lol
My dear Sammy07.....The only real Omoluabi we have on nairaland.
I greet you.
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
leave igbos out of this..
Maybe I'm now the editor of legit news.
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by murphyibiam15(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

[s] You're the one been sarcastic here.

Igbos has endorsed Yahya Bello and so shall it be

Nonsense[/s].
I have always known you were a Kogi boy, and Igala for that matter, but what I do not understand is why u chose to support this failure of Ebira man, unless you're one of those his political touts
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by murphyibiam15(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sammy07:

he's from Kogi state bro, he's Igala
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by Sammy07: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lol

My dear Sammy07.....The only real Omoluabi we have on nairaland.

I greet you.

Lol, I dey hail you from Ondo state
Re: Kogi Election: Igbo Community Endorses Yahaya Bello For Second Term by omenka(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Inside life...

What a shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi advocates family planning as solution to ‘almajiri,’ other social vices / Those Who Booed Buhari Were Paid - Garba Shehu / Lockdown: Police Arrest Funke Akindele Over House Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.