Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pretty Mike Speaks Of Experience With Charms And 'use' Of Kanyamata - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Speaks Of Experience With Charms And 'use' Of Kanyamata (1605 Views)

E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers / Why I Want Toyin Lawani As My Babymama But Never As My Wife- Pretty Mike Speaks / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike Speaks Of Experience With Charms And 'use' Of Kanyamata by donaldeke(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2020
Lagos Socialite and club owner, Mike Nwogu, also known as Pretty Mike, has said he constantly markets himself on social media because he is an eligible bachelor and a choice husband material.

In an interview recently, the socialite maintained that he had an array of women around him who wanted him to leave his nightclub business to get married soon.

He said, “I call myself husband material because I am still a bachelor and I have to market myself for the ladies. I am just letting them know that I am a potential husband, though I am not easy to get. Kanyamata (sex herbs and potions) will not work on me. Some ladies have tried it but it did not work. I am friends with all the kanyamata sellers, so it would be a fruitless effort.

https://www.reporterswall.com/pretty-mike-speaks-of-experience-with-charms-and-use-of-kanyamata/

1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Speaks Of Experience With Charms And 'use' Of Kanyamata by YoonSung20: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2020
mike mike...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Speaks Of Experience With Charms And 'use' Of Kanyamata by mayklef(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2020
D painful tin be say na Ugly girls dy use this kayan Mata pass sef

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Speaks Of Experience With Charms And 'use' Of Kanyamata by Iceyjayz: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
mayklef:
D painful tin be say na Ugly girls dy use this kayan Mata pass sef
cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike Speaks Of Experience With Charms And 'use' Of Kanyamata by solmus: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Love portion no dey catch street guy, Na mummy's boy like Ozo hin dey catch
Re: Pretty Mike Speaks Of Experience With Charms And 'use' Of Kanyamata by doggedfighter(f): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Been long he's in the news
Re: Pretty Mike Speaks Of Experience With Charms And 'use' Of Kanyamata by donaldeke(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
lol...u are not serious now!
solmus:
Re: Pretty Mike Speaks Of Experience With Charms And 'use' Of Kanyamata by sammysneh(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
solmus:

grin
solmus:
Re: Pretty Mike Speaks Of Experience With Charms And 'use' Of Kanyamata by 21savages: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2020
HIM NEVA JAM KANO GIRL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Between Omah Lay And Rema Who Has The Sweet Tiny Voice / Yoruba Actress Bimbo Akinsanya Blows Hot As Housemaid Rain Curses On Her For Sup / "God Pls Take Care Of Him, He Loves To Cook, Dnt Let Him Drive" Alex Mourns Rico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.