Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts (60171 Views)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2019
If na this guy or Laura get the kind money wey Linda get en, the family for hear whinn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2019
After Linda blow this one just came out of no where start to show off

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by lagdmark(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2019
festacman:
What's does he do for a living? Just curious.
He is a good Bro to Linda.

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by damola1: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2019
L8r don’t come and whine that my sis is running my life
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by ashawopikin(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2019
nairalandposter:
Single bachelor, rich, looking for wife, I've found one for him:

this one go milk am dry, many yahoo boys dey use her pics wella

6 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by tunary(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Which kind advert be this one. he is single
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by Wirelessmic(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2019
telkevog:
Every member of that family wants to become celebrity. Linda paved the way, followed by Laura, now their brother. Very soon they will buy trousers for their mother to wear and slay. Let's keep watching, nonsense and ingredients!

The Kardashians of Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by bigpicture001: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2019
festacman:

Ein sister dey pay am monthly..like 2k dolls
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Lazy yoot living off his sister BUT wetin concern me
Are you jealous cheesy
Ur sis nor hustle enough grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by marvelous000: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2019
festacman:
why didn't your curiosity ask that when he was broke

3 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by eazzzy1(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2019
festacman:

He’s Linda Ikeji’s brother for a living.

3 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by SoNature(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2019
OMG! shocked

Girls are even begging to visit him.

Money!

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by forreelliinc: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2019
nairalandposter:

cry stop na i dey target that geh
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by Nthrone(m): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Laura is the PRO of the ikejis

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by EXOUSIAng: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2019
TheGameYard:
Regular guys for hood here have this kinda apartment

You are missing the point, the house is not in a hood, its in "ParkView Estate Ikoyi"..

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by Nthrone(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2019
telkevog:
Every member of that family wants to become celebrity. Linda paved the way, followed by Laura, now their brother. Very soon they will buy trousers for their mother to wear and slay. Let's keep watching, nonsense and ingredients!

Na the Kardasians of Naija,

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by simpleseyi: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2019
festacman:

He is Linda Ikeji's brother. That's a profession.

3 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2019
see fine crib. if i get this type ehn...i will slaughter alot of slay queens in night stands

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2019
Mehn... Sitting room yen fine

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by Delson25: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2019
If what he does for living is legit I say a big congrats but if otherwise God will expose him soon.
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2019
nairalandposter:

abeg this girl pic don cast. find new one

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by Midas01: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2019
Did they stop you from being a celebrity?
telkevog:
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by Siimjnr03(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2019
Solomon8144:
Make person here help me with 1k abeg things hard at the moment

your account number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by AerialMapper: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2019
When your claim to fame is by virtue of being the brother to a blogger!!!

What if the apartment was at Oshodi? Why specify Parkview Ikoyi?

Laura and Peks are mad

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by jaxxy(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2019
Why not banana island?
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by Studyinchina200(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2019
Unnecessary show off.

It’s a crime and sin to be broke in a country like Nigeria.

The sitting room looks like an average sitting room here in China.

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by Dredgemaster(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2019
Life is short, if you have Money, spend it but don't ever forget to help the needy cos that's the only achievement that lasts

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by AntiWailer: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2019
festacman:

He Linda Ikeji's brother for a living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by Isoduwa(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2019
nairalandposter:

This kind girl na only fine no sense
Re: Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts by Conceptman: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2019
Solomon8144:
Make person here help me with 1k abeg things hard at the moment
you are blessed in Jesus name, king Solomon no lack, u will not lack brother Solomon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday / Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.