Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are (16837 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by Mrop(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
According to popular nollywood actress Volume Daramola, she wrote ;
"No matter how good and popular you think you are as a celebrity, you cannot always be the star of the moment. Old stars will always fizzle out someday and new ones will always arise for the gracing of the prevalent moments. New stars are born everyday and old stars die everyday.The most important thing, however, is that one must always remain a responsible celebrity, who can impact lives positively, and one people must always look up to as a good role model for motivation to rise to their own stardom or live responsibly to achieve their set goals for life. A celebrity is not a good celebrity, if his life cannot always motivate other people to aspire for the best they deserve from life. A celebrity does not necessarily need to impress others with his life styles and achievements always, but to inspire others also to purposeful greatness" - Foluke Daramola Salako,
Nollywood Actress; Film Producer; Director & African President, Passion Against Rape and Abuse in Africa (PARA Africa).
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4BBAvEpbXN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Who else agree with Foluke Daramola on this one ?? See more below

19 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by Mrop(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
See More Sexy Photos of Foluke => HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
The last time i saw you feature in movie is actually 2010,at least no matter how popular you are,you cannot always be a star

op add graphic pic to pictures up there

13 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by Beckysexy(f): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2019
She's actually right ,no star can reign forever

11 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by logohaven1: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2019
We need more celebrities to motivate us in the right path oh. True words said

Be motivated today today to take that right step towards giving that ya amazing company logo a different look.
For 1k, send me a picture of your logo and I'd make a 3D extrusion version outta it.

And if you don't have a logo, no problems, just send me a message and you'd get yours done with 2k.
Hurry oh.

4 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by shobroy10(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2019
F for fluffy. Who no know no go know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by Freemanbobble: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2019
As the name implies "volume"
Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by Lilshorecords(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Those melons tho�

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by iWasNotHere(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2019
I so miss this Water Melon boobs actress

5 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2019
Dat one sef dey........

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2019
true talk

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2019
Na wa for makeup oo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by jesicajonna(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2019
At least she didn't useless her boobs and body..she's my role model tho

5 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by realestniggah: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2019
Messi and Ronaldo will always be a star even if they stop scoring goals tomorrow.. There is levels to these things

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by optimistfeel(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2019
u nailed it madam

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by Nasir123(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2019
Enough sense!
Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by jidexpet(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Yoruba justify it
"Igba kolo bi orere, aye kolo bi opa ibon"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by Christmasdon(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2019
Shown by example. she have started with her self.
Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by Ykc2(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2019
I no blame una na oyibo wey invent social media I blame everyone now dey preach, because of you another woman dey cry after you scatter her mariage and went ahead to marry her man angry
Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by africandollar: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2019
True confession: I remember those days I would be transfixed watching some movies this lady appears in, not that the movies were interesting but mehn! those boobs shocked...the producers knew that if they couldn't get the story-line correctly, or get the movie directed well enough at least they got you a 'star' attraction that you could feast your eyes on. grin

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by mrwonlasewonie: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2019
True

Before you know it the likes of odunlade adekola will fizzle out the way Ramsey Noah,rmd,Rita Dominic fizzled out

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by sylve11: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2019
realestniggah:
Messi and Ronaldo will always be a star even if they stop scoring goals tomorrow.. There is levels to these things

they will be stars even when they retire from football. for your mind. undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by africandollar: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2019
Ykc2:
I no blame una na oyibo wey invent social media I blame everyone now dey preach, because of you another woman dey cry after you scatter her mariage and went ahead to marry her man angry

Are you sure you're not confusing her with one Stella Damasus?
Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by Uniquehero21: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2019
She's damn right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by jaxxy(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2019
I disagree. There is Smtn called ICONS

When ur a splash in the frying pan off course u will naturally be forgotten or no longer relevant.

FELA is still a star. Isn’t he?

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola: You Cannot Always Be A Star, No Matter How Popular You Are by UrVillagePpl: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2019
the old star will become a legend to the new star

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 21st Birthday To Davido / Throwback Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva As A Little Boy / Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.