Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) (39069 Views)

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2019
The girlie is beautiful but her EAR no be here ooooo!!!

It is called ETIosa
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by TemiVast: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2019
Wow! Congrats to both lovers
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Tarabye: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations mama Felicia grin
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2019
petitejolie:
Comedians can marry fine wife ehnnnn. Nd it’s not as if Dey are as fine as dier co artiste in other genres o
I think many girls love a good laugh. In that context, the comedians just pick the pretty ones
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Xclusiveme: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2019
AverageAnnie:
is it compulsory that comedians must marry beautiful women

Asin eh I'm not understanding oo
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by def111(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2019
timibare:
She looks Ethopian....she cute btw

she look like someone from Mombasa in Kenya
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Bbbwings: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2019
sodiqapril:
Mehn.. the babe is cute.........for real , for real.. I don't disturb myself on any ugly gal again..if I have money, I will scout for girls of my choice not the ones that'll ask how was ur day and she'll reply my sub has finished ...for now, jo soapy!
You are the wisest man on this thread.
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by cRAFTsVEN: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Josh2funny wit mout like suckaway!
D bress no go tay for dat state. cry

1 Like

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Bbbwings: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2019
OKorowanta:

Seconded by Secondus,adopted by Romanus.
grin
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by tunahper(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2019
See as she fresh like foreign winch.. Small girl , Big God tongue
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2019
Igetmyown247:
Congrats to them. He’s very lucky coz she’s very pretty and natural, no fake nails, fake lashes whatsoever, her kind is rare. Their kids will be so cute.

Exactly my thought. No stupid nails nd lashes.This my kinda girl.not those oloshos claiming slay queens.

1 Like

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2019
tunahper:
See as she fresh like foreign winch.. Small girl , Big God tongue

lol.b lyk na Ethiopia girl i go marry.
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by malikombi(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2019
SoNature:

Stop being a kill joy.

Girls love it.

It's okay if a guy gives her an element of sweet surprise
Lol
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Juliusobi(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
She is endowed both beauty and boobs.

And that the most catching part

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by SolarHub(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations!

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. GET OUR 1KVA COMPLETE SOLAR SYSTEM AT A PROMO PRICE TODAY... CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Ola17: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2019
OKorowanta:

Seconded by Secondus,adopted by Romanus.

Adopted by Adolphus shocked
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by dljbd1(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2019
AverageAnnie:
is it compulsory that comedians must marry beautiful women
But you sef fine sha cheesy....you sure no be comedian go wife you las las? grin

Abi have you been wifed already cry

Cos I'm a comedian myself... wink
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Mrviktor(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Mrop:
Popular IG comedian Josh Afred known as Josh2funny propose to her fiancee at a restaurant and she replied yes to his proposal. He shares their adorable photos together as beautiful lady flaunt her engagement ring.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4BFilWHl0M/?igshid=1ajuojyrjvn3a

Congrats to the latest couple.

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/comedian-josh2funny-propose-to-his-girlfriend-pics/

Davido use diz shirt for one ticket video bah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by DAramis: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Passionate1:
Naturally pretty ! Natural complexion!
No makeup! No bleaching !
Na true bro. Most of this girls are few and hidden in Nigeria. If she get good character join, na the complete package be that.

You fit ask the comedian for Instagram, make he help us as the finance if she get 2 younger sis like her. grin cheesy

One for you wink while one for me. grin

With her, you are sure of not buying Brazilian hair year in year out. Maintenance cost will definitely be low.
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2019
Money can get you any pretty woman.
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by DissTroy(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Igetmyown247:
Congrats to them. He’s very lucky coz she’s very pretty and natural, no fake nails, fake lashes whatsoever, her kind is rare. Their kids will be so cute.

Exactly what I noticed too. No fake nails, lashes, bum or boobs. All natural and very pretty. Just the way I like it; just the way I met and chose mine. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2019
DAramis:

Na true bro. Most of this girls are few and hidden in Nigeria. If she get good character join, na the complete package be that.

You fit ask the comedian for Instagram, make he help us as the finance if she get 2 younger sis like her. grin cheesy

One for you wink while one for me. grin

With her, you are sure of not buying Brazilian hair year in year out. Maintenance cost will definitely be low.
I no want! I know many. . women matter don tire me. cheesy
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by DissTroy(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2019
dingbang:
Money can get you any pretty woman.

Not always true. I know mine wasn't because of money. I'm comfortable financially (but I won't say I am rich -not like I want) but she saw more than that. And, God, by any standard, she is very pretty. wink
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Bosun93(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations bro
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
Chei this girl is beautiful. See face and boobs, na only missionary I go like with this kin babe. Not all the ugly ones we immediately turn around before we loose erection. What's her instagram Handel anyone?
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by DAramis: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Passionate1:

I no want! I know many. . women matter don tire me. cheesy
grin grin

Really shocked shocked, oya give me thier contact na grin
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
sodiqapril:
Mehn.. the babe is cute.........for real , for real.. I don't disturb myself on any ugly gal again..if I have money, I will scout for girls of my choice not the ones that'll ask how was ur day and she'll reply my sub has finished ...for now, jo soapy!
D lady na full package my broda. Shape dey there, nyash dey there, breast dey there, beauty con still join. Wat can a local man ask for again......
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
iamdapsyj:

couple
Noted. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by eyinola: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
This dude was following me on Instagram before he blow as him blow finish he unfollow me..anytime i see his face vooom the shit comes to mind grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) / Meet Biodun Okeowo Children (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil In Arabic Attire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.