Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Raped My Daughters In Order To Test My Manhood. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped My Daughters In Order To Test My Manhood. (443 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Raped My Daughters In Order To Test My Manhood. by hitonhits: 3:44am On Oct 25, 2019
One of Obot Ideng’s Joseph Sunday, in Akwa Ibom State’s local government area of Ibesikpo, landed in police network for allegedly violating his two daughters aged nine and thirteen.

The perpetrator had been gathered for more than three years with his daughters after he divorced the mother of the girls who had moved to Rivers State.

Investigations revealed that Mr. Sunday believed he was in his late 40s, in his home in Ibesikpo he always had channel knowledge of his two daughters at the same time........................

source https://saflavour.com/i-raped-my-daughters-in-order-to-test-my-manhood/
Re: I Raped My Daughters In Order To Test My Manhood. by feeloscar(m): 4:00am On Oct 25, 2019
hitonhits:
One of Obot Ideng’s Joseph Sunday, in Akwa Ibom State’s local government area of Ibesikpo, landed in police network for allegedly violating his two daughters aged nine and thirteen.

The perpetrator had been gathered for more than three years with his daughters after he divorced the mother of the girls who had moved to Rivers State.

Investigations revealed that Mr. Sunday believed he was in his late 40s, in his home in Ibesikpo he always had channel knowledge of his two daughters at the same time........................

source https://saflavour.com/i-raped-my-daughters-in-order-to-test-my-manhood/
Na google translate dis story from another language?
Re: I Raped My Daughters In Order To Test My Manhood. by TUANKU(m): 5:10am On Oct 25, 2019
The police should shoot him dead and claim to be testing their riffle too. Nonsense.
Re: I Raped My Daughters In Order To Test My Manhood. by Rajman45(m): 5:47am On Oct 25, 2019
The writeup tire me pass the story self. Which kind expression of grammar b diz �

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Father And Son Over $108k Fraud (Photo) / EFCC Secures Convictions Of Three Internet Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Help Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.