Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

A Cry For Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help (293 Views)

Appeal For Help / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help by Olasty(f): 5:02am On Oct 25, 2019
Good morning fam-lander
Please pardon my grammar as I am typing this post I'm weeping 24th October 2019 which was yesterday was a sad day for me and my family I got home around to 6 in the evening from my place of work
I entered my apartment I met my hubby already at home I dash in to the kitchen to cook not up to 15mins I heard my neighbors screamed from downstairs I came out to ask what happened one replied that part of the building at the back is crumbling I quickly went inside told my hubby what my neighbor said I checked another apartment on the same floor with me I was told I should come out I went back I asked my hubby to dress and let go outside of the building there we were the occupants of no 7 rufai street off makinde street ojuelegba surulere discussing how we need to move out fast from the building low and behold not up to 10mins the whole building at the back just fell like a pack of cards Thank God no one was inside we were there screaming ,crying looking for help to take our belongings
A lady staying 2 blocks away from us came out and was making calls she was actually calling lasema,
While my husband went to look for vehicle to carry our load lasema people has come they refused anyone to carry any thing from the building they came with there heavy vehicle we begged the lasema to allow us pick our belongings at least some items all pleads fell on deaf ears they used their equipment to destroy everything before our eyes
I and my family only came out with the cloth on our back
everything was inside the apartment
This guys did not allow us to come close to any of our belongings to savage
Please I'm soliciting for your help if you have any household items that you can bless me and my family with I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here To Learn How You Can Make Money From Home In 2020 / 43inch Bravia 4k Smart TV For Sale With One Year Warranty @ 220k / Marriage...the Truth...the Lies...and The Untold Stories...(6)*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.