Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her (23546 Views)

"We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by mediaNGR: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
A Nigerian lady, Victoria Adewole, is seeking for help to retrieve her three kids that were allegedly taken away from her in September 2008.

In a video she posted on social media, Ms. Adewole who was in tears, said she lives in Sweden and that the Swedish government forecfully took away her kids on grounds that she is not mentally stable. In the Video, Adewole said she has gone through medical examinations and that doctors have certified her mentally stable but the Swedish government have refused to hand her back her children.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/nigerian-woman-cries-out-for-help-after.html

Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by Celebgistz1: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sorry cry
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by morikee: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Na you cause am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Madam crying on social media won't help, it will make your case worse !

I saw few forced separation in those days . Best thing is to work with the authority and they will work with your legal team.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by Abbeyme: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
She is unwell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by gurunlocker: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sorry o... 2008? That's a very long time! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by hacmond(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Pele o
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by LOWPEAK: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Oh sorry our Afonja Connect... Sorry Mummy... It will be fine..
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by brigadier747: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Second to comment
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by korexcoded(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
sad
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by seangy4konji: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Full story or you know the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by CapedBaldy: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
maybe the kids have very high IQs and the government wants them as assets.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by Chinashopping84: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
bad

check my siggy
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
And When That Guy Posted Reality In Sweden Here Some Guys Were Quick To Castigate Him.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by AngelicBeing: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
sad
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by ud4u: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Is a pity
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by Focusmind: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Where government works.

A couple that delayed picking their kids from school on time were bared from taking care of those kids for a complete year in Finland.

Government told them that they have observed them and that they have been consistent in not coming on time to pick up their kids.
My guy and him wife de hustle naa and they close late to pick up the kids.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by StupidInyamiri: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Attacking strangers on the internet because they dont share your beliefs, values, background, sexual orientation, skin color, nationality, sports team affiliation, favorite Pop- Tart flavor or whatever dumb shit that personally offends you doesnt make you brave, moth€rfuckers
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by olaboy1: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chid abduction is a business venture in the West. There are private companies and contractors on pay roll and employees that need to be paid to make the country’s unemployment rate go down.

I know a lady with 6 kids that was almost tricked by the social service, my advice saved her ass.

Next time once an investigation is opened or once social service contact you, just pack those kids and put them in a boarding school in Nigeria. Bring them back when they turn 14, the social service can’t do shi.!t again.

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by theoldpretender(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hmmm

I don'tknow about the situation in Sweden,but in Norway, a woman once smacked one of her four children, because the child was biting one of the other children. It wasn't even a severe smack,and the woman did not beat her children regularly. That was enough to have her children taken away from her.(The woman was an Arab by the way)

As a child growing up,my mother used the cane on me when I misbehaved. She would go out,pluck a big stick, and whip me with it. Now,if we were living abroad, and she did that...she would have gotten into trobule with child authorities.

I don't know this woman's story...and for all I know she could be lying. But the problem is, European standards are different from Nigerian standards. If you hit your child in a European or North Amerrican country....even if it is gentle smack like the woman in Norway...your kids can be taken away from you. If you hit your wife if you are a Nigerian man (hitting one's wife is wrong, Nigeria or oyinbo,by the way)...you could be in jail. The problem is, Nigerians find it diffiuclt to adjust to the culture of a new land (it's aproblem worldwide...by the way)...and as a result...end up in disasters like that.

To any Nairalander thinking of porting abroad...better read up on nonviolent ways to discipline your children. Watch Supernanny or any other similar programmes. You are a stranger in a strange, often racist land. Trust no one.

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by Tizu(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
CapedBaldy:

The woman was not treating the kids well.
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by Xisnin(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
Countries with low fertility are usually overprotective of foreigners kids.
You should have known before moving there.
But still I don't buy the bullshit story of being mentally unstable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by Neednewphone: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
There must be more to the story.
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by Yankee101: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
How were you treating them?
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by martineverest(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
irresponsible woman...she should tell us what she did B4 the government decided to take possession of her kids.
Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by martineverest(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
ANTONINEUTRON:
And When That Guy Posted Reality In Sweden Here Some Guys Were Quick To Castigate Him.
government in western nations take possession of Ur kids if you are irresponsible

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
olaboy1:
Chid abduction is a business venture in the West. There are private companies and contractors on pay roll and employees that need to be paid to make the country’s unemployment rate go down.

I know a lady with 6 kids that was almost tricked by the social service, my advice saved her ass.

Next time once an investigation is opened or once social service contact you, just pack those kids and put them in a boarding school in Nigeria. Bring them back when they turn 14, the social service can’t do shi.!t again.

Wrong .

-There is a reason why kids are taken away from the parents, some of the issues are due to ;
-Violence in the home
-Severe beating many Nigerian parents dish out to their children
-Religious indoctrination and harm
-Hunger in the home or neglect of children

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her by martineverest(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
CapedBaldy:
smh......do u think western governments are dictators?...the woman lack parenthood qualities

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice / What Bad Habits Do You Love?? / My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.