Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,516 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association (3845 Views)

Wole Adedoyin Appointed Pioneer Chairman Of Association Of Certified Theologians / Ae-funai Hosts 14th Annual International Conference Of Association Of Sociologis / WAEC Boss, Adenipekun, Emerges President Of Association Of Educational Assessmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by OEPHIUS(m): 5:43am On Oct 25, 2019
A COMMUNIQUE ON PSSMOSA NATIONAL ELECTIONS ‪ISSUED AT‬THE END OF AN AGREEMENT REACHED BY MEMBERS OF PSSMOSA WHO HENCEFORTH SHOULD BE REFERRED TO AS R-PSSMOSA.
Introduction
PSSMOSA is Police Secondary School Minna Old Student Association. R-PSSMOSA is Reformed. The R-PSSMOSA consists of members of different graduated sets of Police Secondary School Minna who have come together as a result of the injustices perpetuated by the electoral committee which conducted the National Elections of PSSMOSA in 2019. The different graduate sets have raised concerns through multiple petitions rejecting the outcome and condemning the process of the elections.
As a result, those petitions were collated and all the aggrieved groups decided to come together to form R-PSSMOSA in order to ensure justice and FairPlay, and also to bring an end to the growing culture of corruption which have since overtaken the organization.
The National Elections and irregularities.
Firstly, we would want to refer to the electoral guideline given to each set by the Electoral Committee;
The last point (cool clearly stated that “At the end of each set voting, the counting will be done inside the created WhatsApp group and the result for each set will be announced in the set representative WhatsApp group, where all the collation of election result from all set will be made public. The final result will be jointly collated and counted by all set representative, electoral committee, Independent Electoral Observers and winners will be announced”.
The above point was however not adhered to (Proof available)
Secondly, six votes were cancelled from 2006 set citing reasons to double voting and making statement in the designated WhatsApp group that was meant for voting purpose alone. It could have been accepted by them if only the voters actually deleted any votes they made which was not the case, the comments were posted erroneously as the group name is similar to the set WhatsApp group, upon realizing this, they quickly deleted their comments.
Thirdly, it was shocking and disturbing that the chairperson of the electoral committee failed to stand by the glaring truth. She deemed Kazeem Suleiman (2002 set member) ineligible to vote, despite evidence of payment of eligibility dues and a chat conversation confirming details of payment by the financial Secretary. That is ridiculous.

Fourthly, we are not satisfied with the composition of the Electoral Committee. It was designed to favor some sets, the five (5) panel of Electoral Committee in which two (2) amongst the committee member are from same set. This will not be accepted as it affects the process of the election and the outcome eventually.
However, we recommend questions and answer session for the sake of our Association. If we may ask, WHY did one of the Observers (Major Jafaru Bello) publicly condemned the election and referred to it “a shame”?
Submission
Consequent to the inactions of the electoral committee to do the right thing, we want to declare the following
1. We reject the National Elections of PSSMOSA held in 2019, in its entirety without any reservation whatsoever.
2. We do not recognize any new leadership, and we want an immediate reconstitution a new electoral committee among neutral persons with through nominations from 7 set representatives.
3. We call for a fresh election to usher in democratically elected leadership under a more cohesive platform which will allow inclusion and transparency. Or even be held in a secret ballot election practically at election ground
4. We also call a mandate to be given at the congress to foster the reform of PSSMOSA to prevent future mismanagement of the organisation.
If the following is not done within 72 hours, we shall take further actions that are necessary to ensure that justice will be served.
God bless our great Alma-mater.

Signed. Hon. Fidelis Isah
Mohammed Mubarak.

For

1997-2019 set (through the set representative)

https://ourdailywire.com/r-pssmosa-rejects-national-election-calls-for-rebirth-of-association/

Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by 300wayne: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2019
I just wanted to be FTC...... And now I don't know what to do with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by Lordbricks(m): 5:48am On Oct 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:48am On Oct 25, 2019
9ja. It's well

BTW

We offer services for Architectural drawings/construction in order to
achieve a conducive, affordable and sustainable
building which meets the trend of contemporary
buildings today...see my signature for project executed and contact details

You are just a Dm away
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by 9jayes: 5:49am On Oct 25, 2019
Which one be dis again? Misplaced priority
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by SoftP(m): 5:49am On Oct 25, 2019
PSSMOSA, RPSSMOSA,

How does it ur affects us here?

If you guys have differences, why not settle it amongst yourselves & stop disturbing our peaceful morning.

Shoot, kill yourselves, that's ur own cup of tea

Werey

3 Likes

Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by domido(m): 5:53am On Oct 25, 2019
Did someone hijack Mod from the real mod? How this one take concern us?

3 Likes

Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by Decolonel(m): 5:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Who else thought they were talking about RSA president, Ramophosa?

3 Likes

Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by voltron14: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2019
Egunje school.

grin
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by OyiboPep: 6:09am On Oct 25, 2019
I thought it was a group that wants to reject national elections in Nigeria, not know that it's police secondary school. Chai!

1 Like

Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by DahOriginal(m): 6:27am On Oct 25, 2019
Finally saw an Expol on nairaland.... But me self ntin still concern me with politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by captainking(m): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2019
OEPHIUS:
A COMMUNIQUE ON PSSMOSA NATIONAL ELECTIONS ‪ISSUED AT‬THE END OF AN AGREEMENT REACHED BY MEMBERS OF PSSMOSA WHO HENCEFORTH SHOULD BE REFERRED TO AS R-PSSMOSA.
Introduction
PSSMOSA is Police Secondary School Minna Old Student Association. R-PSSMOSA is Reformed. The R-PSSMOSA consists of members of different graduated sets of Police Secondary School Minna who have come together as a result of the injustices perpetuated by the electoral committee which conducted the National Elections of PSSMOSA in 2019. The different graduate sets have raised concerns through multiple petitions rejecting the outcome and condemning the process of the elections.
As a result, those petitions were collated and all the aggrieved groups decided to come together to form R-PSSMOSA in order to ensure justice and FairPlay, and also to bring an end to the growing culture of corruption which have since overtaken the organization.
The National Elections and irregularities.
Firstly, we would want to refer to the electoral guideline given to each set by the Electoral Committee;
The last point (cool clearly stated that “At the end of each set voting, the counting will be done inside the created WhatsApp group and the result for each set will be announced in the set representative WhatsApp group, where all the collation of election result from all set will be made public. The final result will be jointly collated and counted by all set representative, electoral committee, Independent Electoral Observers and winners will be announced”.
The above point was however not adhered to (Proof available)
Secondly, six votes were cancelled from 2006 set citing reasons to double voting and making statement in the designated WhatsApp group that was meant for voting purpose alone. It could have been accepted by them if only the voters actually deleted any votes they made which was not the case, the comments were posted erroneously as the group name is similar to the set WhatsApp group, upon realizing this, they quickly deleted their comments.
Thirdly, it was shocking and disturbing that the chairperson of the electoral committee failed to stand by the glaring truth. She deemed Kazeem Suleiman (2002 set member) ineligible to vote, despite evidence of payment of eligibility dues and a chat conversation confirming details of payment by the financial Secretary. That is ridiculous.

Fourthly, we are not satisfied with the composition of the Electoral Committee. It was designed to favor some sets, the five (5) panel of Electoral Committee in which two (2) amongst the committee member are from same set. This will not be accepted as it affects the process of the election and the outcome eventually.
However, we recommend questions and answer session for the sake of our Association. If we may ask, WHY did one of the Observers (Major Jafaru Bello) publicly condemned the election and referred to it “a shame”?
Submission
Consequent to the inactions of the electoral committee to do the right thing, we want to declare the following
1. We reject the National Elections of PSSMOSA held in 2019, in its entirety without any reservation whatsoever.
2. We do not recognize any new leadership, and we want an immediate reconstitution a new electoral committee among neutral persons with through nominations from 7 set representatives.
3. We call for a fresh election to usher in democratically elected leadership under a more cohesive platform which will allow inclusion and transparency. Or even be held in a secret ballot election practically at election ground
4. We also call a mandate to be given at the congress to foster the reform of PSSMOSA to prevent future mismanagement of the organisation.
If the following is not done within 72 hours, we shall take further actions that are necessary to ensure that justice will be served.
God bless our great Alma-mater.

Signed. Hon. Fidelis Isah
Mohammed Mubarak.

For

1997-2019 set (through the set representative)

https://ourdailywire.com/r-pssmosa-rejects-national-election-calls-for-rebirth-of-association/
Op...
Which set of pssmosa are you I am 1997 To 2003 set..
Surprised this got to nairaland...i miss that school....

2 Likes

Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by ViviZub(f): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2019
DahOriginal:
Finally saw an Expol on nairaland.... But me self ntin still concern me with politics

You're an expol? What set please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2019
captainking:

Op...
Which set of pssmosa are you I am 1997 To 2003 set..
Surprised this got to nairaland...i miss that school....

You finished by 2003?
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by captainking(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2019
D4Daymoo:

You finished by 2003?
Yeah,..sure i fininshed 2003
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by captainking(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2019
D4Daymoo:

You finished by 2003?
what about you??
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by cocoberry(f): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...Mate we global now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DahOriginal:
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by cocoberry(f): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

D4Daymoo:

You're an expol? What set please?
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by SolarHub(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2019
Ok

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. GET OUR 1KVA COMPLETE SOLAR SYSTEM AT A PROMO PRICE TODAY... CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by famousice2: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
wow pss minna going global
on a serious note, this does not reflect a good image of our prestigious Alma mater
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by captainking(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
DahOriginal:
you are expol too.. Which set?
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by captainking(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
cocoberry:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...Mate we global now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Expol too?? Which set are you?
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by captainking(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
famousice2:
wow pss minna going global
on a serious note, this does not reflect a good image of our prestigious Alma mater
Expols plenty here o.. Which set are you
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by cocoberry(f): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
2nd set

captainking:

Expol too?? Which set are you?
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by captainking(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
cocoberry:
2nd set

2nd set should be 1998 i guess..
nice to meet you here
Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
captainking:

what about you??

Re: R-PSSMOSA Rejects National Election, Calls For Rebirth Of Association by famousice2: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=captainking post=83464106] Expols plenty here o.. Which set are you [2012 set, I was the headboy]

(1) (Reply)

Four Strange Animals You Thought Would Have Gone Extinct / Luth(idi Araba) NURSING FORM / Please Am I Still A Student Of This University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.