Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video (39874 Views)

Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" / See The Sextape Of Pastor, Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley a Demon / Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Shakaranews2: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2019
This Naira Marley case Don tire me sef. I blame EFCC for making him popular.

Meanwhile, here is a shocking untold story of Ghanaian dwarf, Shatta Bandles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc23BcgD7sc

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 25, 2019
I agree with Deji, he is a real nui.sance. He is a front runner in scams and yet a role model to many nuis.ance Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by IgANephropathy(m): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I saw the video on twitter nd was surprised what the world as turned into!! Nd most surprising is that the video as more than 2 million views!! It proves rubbish things gain popularity nd sells faster!!!
You just couldn't see the irony ib your statement.

I'll help you. You are one of th 2 millions who viewed it.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Jamorezzi: 6:57am On Oct 25, 2019
Deji want make people remember his name, Good fella ,Cox he be like say people don dey forget am small small

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by nwamabo247(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2019
another man food is another man poison(please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2019
He is an entertainer and he does only what most of the people like. Go and check how many views and likes that video got.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by sonofElElyon: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2019
He (You) can engage in debauchery within the confines of strip clubs if that is his (your) way of life but posting it publicly is the issue. It is.called "conspiracy to corrupt public morals"

Nuvally:
Have you guys never been to a strip club before? What's this faux outrage about? What do you think they do at strip clubs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Sorrento: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2019
:oNext thing now d guy go smoke his weed and do live video begin dey yab and abuse d Deji and his so called followers (marlians) go dey support him.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Agugbadin: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2019
Can someone beg governor Wike of Rivers state to pay pensioners,it is more important to save lives of this person who have served their states them embarking on 21 Billion Naira projects while pensioners are dieing

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by OTayobami(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2019
Harrison4adam:
There are two sets of people who likes naira Marley songs... The OLOSHO SLAYQUEENS who are morally and character bankrupt and SOAPY FRAUDSTER MEN who llikes masturbating on hoes picture. However, these two societal fools are ardent Tacha fans

Hey! I have a question for you, am running Cambridge A levels program and i am doing just fine with my life, but i am a die hard fan of Nairamarley, please does this make me a SOAPY FRAUDSTER man who llikes masturbating on hoes picture?
You can't tell, maybe i am but i don't know

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Millichamp(m): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2019
RedBlackPepper:
This is a complete moral decadence in our society. Where do we go from here. In the next 10 years sex will be so cheap that an average person can have as many as possible within a spate of a day and can be done anywhere.

Wouldn't that be nice grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by drey076(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2019
Dpharisee:
Both Deni Adeyanju, Naira and Buhari are all scam and nuisance to this Luggardian contraption.

He should remove Marley from his gutter music stage name, that name belongs to Music Bob Marley
you people use every avenue to pour out frustration on buhari. What has buhari got to do with this post?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by livebyday(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2019
omonla10:
I don't follow naira Marley yet I saw d video. Pls don't sound so naive.. Once ur follower likes it or comments, it brings it to ur page nw. Haba

Nigerians don't understand what they read I have noticed this or they seem not to think deeply hence the Bible laureate said the Nigerian youth are the first to comment generation.

Think

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Tapout(m): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear what has EFCC got to do with this?

he had more fans after he was initially arrested because efcc were so silly enough to keep parading him unnecessarily. U would be surprised that I didnt know him prior to his arrest.just like what they are currently doing with mompha, making videos of him, telling him to smile and walk like a rich man..like is that even necessary sad

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by ednut1(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I saw the video on twitter nd was surprised what the world as turned into!! Nd most surprising is that the video as more than 2 million views!! It proves rubbish things gain popularity nd sells faster!!!
not new my dear
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by jflexy(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2019
livebyday:
But what baffles me and the question we need to ask is is what took Deji to Nairamarleys Twitter page?

So a whole activist like Deji follows Nairamarley

Because I don't.follow.him.hemce never even heard or saw this video !

What was Deji looking for when he saw this video and now he is trying to insult the young man?

By the way Deji that young man doesn't sing for us Bros, our generation vibe to PSquare , Rkelly etc and they have retired , so everything he does is to entertain his generation

Stop hackling the young lad

So you don't know that retweets can bring a tweet to you even if you're not following the person?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2019
Look at this activist self-servicer

Your fking compatriots cocaine ffk and renowanker and a Threat to society. They spew divisive rhetoric for kids everyday.

Look at the log in yuur eye, joker

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Rubbiish(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2019
RedBlackPepper:
This is a complete moral decadence in our society. Where do we go from here. In the next 10 years sex will be so cheap that an average person can have as many as possible within a spate of a day and can be done anywhere.
Sex is already cheap
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by WildChild00(m): 7:08am On Oct 25, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Na wa shocked even sis too follow join the 2 million people wen view shocked
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Isoduwa(m): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Nigerians are hypothesizer fela wear pant enter stage where children married people dey but we cheers � am
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Freshlorde: 7:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Gedifok!!!! Fucking hypocrites wetin be the positive things una fucking government dey impact ?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by brownbib(m): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Opinion
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by BluntBoy(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2019
livebyday:
But what baffles me and the question we need to ask is is what took Deji to Nairamarleys Twitter page?

What was Deji looking for when he saw this video and now he is trying to insult the young man?

By the way Deji that young man doesn't sing for us Bros, our generation vibe to PSquare , Rkelly etc and they have retired , so everything he does is to entertain his generation

What do you mean by generation?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2019
Pettyprincess:
You fu-king hippo, your view is part of the 2 million views you counted.
Are you the only one that is supposed to view it?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by tayolove12(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2019
Pettyprincess:

grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Tomvi: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Zlantan Ibile is far responsible than the fool called Naira marley who wants to sing about masturbation

[/s]
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by MisterGrace: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2019
I think it's best the government eliminate such a disease like naira marley.

He's not worth anything.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Youngmular1: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2019
���� just incase u don't know. Naira Marley na controversy
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by tsinzu: 7:16am On Oct 25, 2019
Naira Marley is a foolish person
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by lollybizzu(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2019
RoyalHighness7:
If we all mind our business in this country it would have been much better

shocked

You really think so?

In the words of Martin Luther King... Our lives begin to end the day we begin to keep mum on things that matter.

Moral decadence is one of them bro.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by MisterGrace: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2019
livebyday:

Your observation is not comprehensive enough.
You didn't realize that there was a retweet button?

Do you know how many young lads are on the dangerous paths because of this vulture of a boy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Four 36th Birthday Cakes (Photos, Videos) / Nollywood's Hottest Moms / Zahra Buhari: Adekunle Gold's Album A Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.