Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video (39870 Views)

Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" / See The Sextape Of Pastor, Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley a Demon / Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by unapologetic419: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Rebuke:
Just see the number of people defending the mad man called nairanarley.

It goes to show the kind of minds we hav here on nairaland.

That guy has no iota of morality in him.

I mean who glorifies such life style? Moral decadence.

I love entertainment but this one called marley can definitely not entertain me instead disgusts me.

No sane mind will find this idiot entertaining xcept of course, his kinds.
e be like say amadioha won kill you

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by mastermaestro(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2019
RoyalHighness7:

Says a brainless idiot

I am praying for your deliverance and recovery from sense shortage.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by TruthHurts100: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2019
gypsey:
Grown ass Adults are enjoying themselves and having fun in a nightclub and you are on here Having heart attack over it.

You need to get out more, go get a life! fool! grin

LOL. I rather be a fool than live your kind of life. Go have fun sir. Remember you'll be judged by the way you live your life. I'm sure you were not brought up this way.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by mastermaestro(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2019
unapologetic419:
e be like say amadioha won kill you

Grow small sense.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by chelsea1116(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I saw the video on twitter nd was surprised what the world as turned into!! Nd most surprising is that the video as more than 2 million views!! It proves rubbish things gain popularity nd sells faster!!!

Nne you are fine. How can i reach u?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2019
TruthHurts100:

LOL. I rather be a fool than live your kind of life. Go have fun sir. Remember you'll be judged by the way you live your life. I'm sure you were not brought up this way.
Ofcourse! i am having fun, i Attend strip clubs Every Weekend here in Miami. grin Yes, you are a fool, i will be Judged by Sanctimonious hyporcrites like you? or what? It's not your business how anyone lives their lives. Concentrate on living your own boring, stressful And depressive live. You can not even Afford to Attend a strip club.

Stay in your own lane. bro. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by nlPoster: 11:03am On Oct 25, 2019
Nigerians have discovered strip club and so we won't rest again.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by RoyalHighness7(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2019
mastermaestro:

You should be praying for your miserable life Dawg

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2019
All these goons on here trying so hard to give us lectures on Morality, Go a get bloody life!

Most of you watch Indecency, BBN and so called celebrities displaying their Anatomies, are those not Immoral?

Women bottoms are No more something to baffle over, they are Everywere you look. so deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by mastermaestro(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2019
RoyalHighness7:

You must be healed and delivered!

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Joevic(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2019
livebyday:
But what baffles me and the question we need to ask is is what took Deji to Nairamarleys Twitter page?

So a whole activist like Deji follows Nairamarley

Because I don't.follow.him.hemce never even heard or saw this video !

What was Deji looking for when he saw this video and now he is trying to insult the young man?

By the way Deji that young man doesn't sing for us Bros, our generation vibe to PSquare , Rkelly etc and they have retired , so everything he does is to entertain his generation

Stop hackling the young lad
do you know that, it's possible to see the tweet even though he is not following naira maley ? If one he is following or his follower Rtws the tweet, then he is likely to see and view the content especially if he allows streaming on the app.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by TruthHurts100: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2019
gypsey:
Ofcourse! i am having fun, i Attend strip clubs Every Weekend here in Miami. grin Yes, you are a fool, i will be Judged by Sanctimonious hyporcrites like you? or what? It's not your business how anyone lives their lives. Concentrate on living your own boring, stressful And depressive live. You can not even Afford to Attend a strip club.

Stay in your own lane. bro. cheesy

Wasted semen.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by RoyalHighness7(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2019
mastermaestro:

You must be healed and delivered!
You Done?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2019
TruthHurts100:

Wasted semen.
Is that all you have? grin

Ignorant cretin!

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2019
Joevic:
do you know that, it's possible to see the tweet even though he is not following naira maley ? If one he is following or his follower Rtws the tweet, then he is likely to see and view the content especially if he allows streaming on the app.
So all he had to do, was to Ignore the ones he didn't like, And move on.

Simple!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2019
RoyalHighness7:

grin grin grin He is Definitely Misrable.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by nlPoster: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2019
gypsey:

Ignorant cretin!

Omg why are you so hyper over strip club?

Ranting and insulting everybody up and down, have others not been patronizing strip clubs quietly before you went there? Did they say they need you to behave like this?

Nigerians!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 25, 2019
Rebuke:
Just see the number of people defending the mad man called nairanarley.

It goes to show the kind of minds we hav here on nairaland.

That guy has no iota of morality in him.

I mean who glorifies such life style? Moral decadence.

I love entertainment but this one called marley can definitely not entertain me instead disgusts me.

No sane mind will find this idiot entertaining xcept of course, his kinds.
Morality my butt, what about the women on that video walking around nakid and the one her bottoms was used a as drum? cheesy

Go get a life man! keep your dumb Morality to yourself, people like you die of depression Daily, stressing over nothing. Grown up Adults Having fun and you are one here lecturing on Morality. grin

What about the owners of those strip clubs? are they also immoral?

Pastors who will accept their thithes on sunday, Are they also immoral?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Bimpe29: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2019
Why the rant na Mr FoolishBuhari? I have your time, so let me answer you accordingly.
Many people know me. I have immeasurable value to my name and my prestigious family name. Inestimable value has been added and is being added to my life, my family, society and this generation.
To the glory of God I have achieved all good things of life.
Your repetition however, disgusts me
Lastly, is good not to be famous than to be popular for indecent, illicit and unethical behaviors and influence.
Foolishbuhari:

You that is a "blessing" who knows you? How much do you have to your name? Who knows you? What value have you added to your own life, family, the society and this generation? What have you achieved and have to your name as a person?

All of a sudden naira Marley is the problem of Nigerians... I keep saying this, Nigerians don't know their problem even if it stared them in the face!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by nlPoster: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2019
gypsey:
Morality my butt, what about the women on that video walking around nakid and the one her bottoms was used a as drum? cheesy

Go get a life man! keep your dumb Morality to yourself, people like you die of depression Daily, stressing over nothing. Grown up Adults Having fun and you are one here lecturing on Morality. grin

What about the owners of those strip clubs? are they also immoral?

Pastors who will accept their thithes on sunday, Are they also immoral?

He is entitled to his opinion just as it is not a crime to patronize a strip club like you are doing!

Stop ranting over morality! Face your own and dont impose your values or lack of them on other people!

Wetin concern pastor and tithes with your issues now? Pay your tithes to the strip club, it's your money!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2019
nairalandposter:

Omg why are yousaw so hyper over strip club?

Ranting and insulting everybody up and down, have others not been patronizing strip clubs quietly before you went there? Did they say they need you to behave like this?

Nigerians!
why are you so hyper over my comments? angry why are you going about reading my comments for? why are you stalking me?

Why are you even on this thread if you are not hyper over strip clubs?

keep stalking me. grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by nlPoster: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2019
gypsey:
why are you so hyper over my comments? angry why are you going about reading my comments for? why are you stalking me?

Why are you even on this thread if you are not hyper over strip clubs?

keep stalking me. grin

Are you not the one stalking every "morality" on the thread? Which I didn't even read btw.

You wish I had your time!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2019
nairalandposter:

He is entitled to his opinion just as it is not a crime to patronize a strip club like you are doing!

Stop ranting over morality! Face your own and dont impose your values or lack of them on other people!

Wetin concern pastor and tithes with your issues now? Pay your tithes to the strip club, it's your money!
I totally Agree! now take your own Advice and butt out!

Mind your own business! leave me da fu ck alone! angry

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2019
nairalandposter:

Are you not the one stalking every "morality" on the thread? Which I didn't even read btw.

You wish I had your time!
Are you still here? grin

Perhaps you would like to lick my butt. tongue
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

You that is a "blessing" who knows you? How much do you have to your name? Who knows you? What value have you added to your own life, family, the society and this generation? What have you achieved and have to your name as a person?

All of a sudden naira Marley is the problem of Nigerians... I keep saying this, Nigerians don't know their problem even if it stared them in the face!
It is really bizzare.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by seunfape(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
Boya ori bobo ti pada daru talomo
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by TruthHurts100: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
gypsey:

Ignorant cretin!

E pain am!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Foolishbuhari: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bimpe29:
Why the rant na Mr FoolishBuhari? I have your time, so let me answer you accordingly.
Many people know me. I have immeasurable value to my name and my prestigious family name. Inestimable value has been added and is being added to my life, my family, society and this generation.
To the glory of God I have achieved all good things of life.
Your repetition however, disgusts me
Lastly, is good not to be famous than to be popular for indecent, illicit and unethical behaviors and influence.

With this said, I have a bit of advice for you... Take all the inestimable value been added to your life per second, all the good things of life you've achieved and "prestigious" family name we don't know and SHOVE it up your arrse! All up in your Arsse! cheesy grin

Naira Marley isn't the problem of Nigeria! Morals are not the problem of Nigeria rather it's hypocrisy and 'blind to reality' people like you who would rather rant and play Saint and distract others while the country goes to the dogs who are and the earlier y'all get that into your thick skulls, mind your businesses and attack the pertinent things affecting us as a people and nation, the better for us all. angry Raise your own kids the way you want and stop judging those of others thanks!

Suddenly Naira Marley is the cause of increased unemployment in the country. He's the cause of hunger and Nigeria becoming the world's poverty capital. He's the reason the country has slid back to 1983 where the words of some ignoble tyrants are now more powerful than our constitution with the latter now successfully relegated to the bins and only quoted when it suits the tyrants! SMH
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Foolishbuhari: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
mastermaestro:

Says the man who hasn't prayed himself off the shackles of poverty and brain wash of his "herd masters" AKA pastors!

Oga pray for Nigeria to become a better country first before you pray for people who are living their best lives now and don't give a hoot about you. Las Las Jesus reigns!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
TruthHurts100:

E pain am!
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by nlPoster: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
gypsey:
Am I still here? grin

Perhaps I would like to lick my butt. tongue
Re: Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video by mastermaestro(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
RoyalHighness7:

You Done?

When you are fully recovered, I will be done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Step-daughter / Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) / Mercy Johnson's Four 36th Birthday Cakes (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.