Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Very Good For Asthma Patients - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Very Good For Asthma Patients (315 Views)

Wonderful Kola As A Healing Agent For All Asthma Patients / Can Facemask Affect Asthma Patients? / HEALTH RISK: How Possible Is It For Asthma Patients To Cope With Face Mask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Good For Asthma Patients by chyucheb(f): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2019
ROYAL JELLY CAPSULES
Royal jelly is nature’s richest health food obtained from the beehive produced by bees to feed the queen and the king.
It also contains a rare valuable fatty acid, vitamin B complex, Amino acid and minerals which gives Royal jelly its Amazing health Benefits. Scientists believe that 4% of the ingredients of Royal jelly is yet to be analyzed.
Health Benefits
• It increase mental alertness
• It raises the energy level of the body
• It boosts the immune system
• It regulate blood pressure
• It is good for Allergies
• It is good for Asthma
• Useful for prevention and treatment of Eczema
• It is an anti-aging supplement
• It is good for menopausal symptom
• It is good for Acne
. It prevents fever and sinus
• Useful for migraine when combined with stress Active
• It prevents liver and kidney problems
Call or whatsapp chika on 07039878863/08060192174

Re: Very Good For Asthma Patients by roxannahall: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hi, I'm a medical student. Asthma is easily cured by using some natural Essential oils like CBD Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Peppermint Oil... etc.
I had studied these natural resources on a website. Read more here https://howtocure.com/asthma/

Re: Very Good For Asthma Patients by borsman: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2019
One of the biggest deal is about to happen in Nigeria in the area of essential oils. Young Living, the world largest producer of pure undiluted therapeutic essential oils is about to find its way into Nigeria. Having done my research, it was obvious that a genuine essential oils has never for once been found in Nigeria till recently. Whatever you have seen in the biggest super markets, stores, pharmacy or beauty shop are no where near pure essential oils even if that is the first thing that catches your attention when you look at the container and I say this authoritatively.

I am a distributor and a star member of young living. Feel free to email me on tunbosman@yahoo.com or contact me on +2348086327881 if you are interested in the product or the business.

Also a seminar/banquet will be happening sometimes in December 2019, for you to learn more about young living. Let me know if you would love to attend. Send me message or call for complete details about the up coming event.

(1) (Reply)

Clinic Space Abuja / Doctors’ Negligence At Asokoro Hospital Led To The Death Of This Activist / Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS, Cancer, Ulcer, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes OUT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.