Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) (35066 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude / Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by pinpinkay: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
These set of females are uniquely foolish .. congrats to them for achieving this level of stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by solmusdesigns: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin

i like how davido cleared them
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by codedguy1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Davido should pity them but they must do 2months in kirikiri and 5months community service for brain reset grin

That's pity enough grin

3 Likes

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Notatribalist(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Shame they catch me for this girls. Den non get shame so make I help them shame small. What a wasted generation. Those days it's use to be a shameful thing for a girl to take in without proper wedding, now they boldly come online to,,, make I stop here abeg. Twuel

1 Like

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by agbolahananis: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
chinwawas chinwawas chinwawas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Forsterobiora(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
All for risky to become a hit stong.. angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Horlami4u(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
This girls are plain stupid...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by back2sender: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Market gone bad!
TRUE TALK, DAVIDO MUST SUE THEM, THIS IS A BLACKMAIL GONE SOUR

2 Likes

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by AHCB: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
Idiots.
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Jocash(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mumu nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Tapout(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
it's cos it's davido if twas a random guy now, their fellow silly counterparts would have finished him by now...I support davido on this please. They should face the law.

5 Likes

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Allah I can't just laff alone
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bluezy13:
Man like me go still go marry these ones put for house
God forbid..
Stop cursing yourself undecided
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Gideoniteprime4: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
lilbest4:
I believe the girls. Davido should start paying alimony
Was it not this mumu Davido that said we should always believe women during the COZA saga?

3 Likes

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Vision2ae: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
they are very foolish....they don't know that that could have caused chioma serious trauma....and it was just after she gave birth....dey must go to kirikiri no matter the apology....

4 Likes

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Beg very well oo cos it’s not about just Davido bt Chioma at this particular time. It was too expensive and insensitive.

3 Likes

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by henrypsexy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hahaha Awan Alakoba cheesy grin

>>>> Read More
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Bluezy13(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
eni4real:
God forbid.. Stop cursing yourself undecided

"like"

That's simile.
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Dpharisee: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
That was insensitive, but Papa Ifeanyi should forgive them.
They also dont seem to understand Post Partum Depression which their action could have caused the nursing mother who just put to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmmm, parade don change, but before they were boasting that they are richer than him and he's nothing, so it means they want him to sleep with them, since they said they did that for him to notice them, jobless people.

2 Likes

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by FbcGrafix(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Are you asking me what you stand to gain? Ask yourself na

1 Like

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Apology or not, I'm still in search of you guys... My 1 million naira can't get lost like that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by fireback: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
cosmatika:
If both of u re d only children ur parents have, den dey re childless. Oloshos
sorry they are childrenless, not childless.
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by madridsta007(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
nairaobserver2:
We were only trying to congratulate him in our own unique way, ladies who accused Davido of getting one of them pregnant says after Davido tell them they will rot in jail.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/we-were-only-trying-to-congratulate.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEAQ0tDJn1I

It is important that Davido allows these girls to go through the course of the Law.
False accusations requires scapegoats. Sadly, humans are generally stubborn and need lessons, time and time again, to behave themselves.

That Kemi journalist has behaved herself since the Salvation Ministries Pastor allowed the police and judiciary to put her through the law. Since then, she has not been accused of falsely peddling information.

These girls NEED such treatment.

4 Likes

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Finnese001: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by praiseneo(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Scripted to make Davido trend, a day to the release of his new single. Full Stop.
Seriously? So davido still de that level for ur mind? Person wey de top 3 for the whole africa go use dummies trend? Like shey u de whine my genitals ni

3 Likes

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bluezy13:
Man like me go still go marry these ones put for house

People who are working and thinking bout stuff won't be doing such, clearly idleness , the same idleness making me to read this issue rather than focus on work. I think we can get idle if we allow social media intercede in our lives.
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by oloriLFC(f): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Scripted to make Davido trend, a day to the release of his new single. Full Stop.
you get sense. I never believed from day one. It wasn't even properly staged. We too dey believe lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Adrian98(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lol H factor.
We didn't plan for IM to be HANGRY
We honly wanted to congratulate IM
Davido we har sorry. grin

1 Like

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
At even if na 2days, they suppose enter kuje
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by smitaro(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
abeg wetin op mean by "falsely apologise ?
u go fear way of congratulation naa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Tekno In A Dapper Photo / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Shares Swimwear Photos / Mide Funmi Martins In Blue Jean (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.