Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) (35080 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude / Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by purples25(f): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Way too insensitive. Haba. The new mother should start thinking or the couple should start fighting right over the head of the newborn child? Any average, perhaps not famous couple , can they just enter and do that? Its callous and bad, i dont even get the joke there .

2 Likes

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
useless girls.

1 Like

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by smitaro(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Scripted to make Davido trend, a day to the release of his new single. Full Stop.

Don't think so bro.. his new born baby is enof 2 mk him trend, nd besides dnt forget he's a star.

1 Like

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by realestniggah: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
Publicity stunt for davido grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Zinnyannie(f): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hahahahh clout chasers gone wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Bryan88(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
WETIN JOBLESSNESS DEY CAUSE...LOOK AT THEIR STUPID EXCUSES.... angry
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Didi2d(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
The annoying part was when they were even abusing Davido saying not even a fan, thats when I knew were lying and stupid!

1 Like

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by BOSSkesh(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
Please ohh did he really arrest them?
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by babzo(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Davideo0:
>>> CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

《《《SECURE DIGITAL INVESTMENT 》》》

MAKE COOL MONEY DAILY FROM DIGITAL INVESTMENTS STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

Min: N4,000 - Max: N50,000

☆ Are you interested in making steady side income online?

>>> CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP [/color]

Why is 50k maximum? What if i have more?
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by deebrain(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Most ladies of this generation are so shameless
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by lonlytroy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Scripted to make Davido trend, a day to the release of his new single. Full Stop.

Its show biz
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Worldtaker: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
naijadrivablog:

They are looking for free fame.
Now they got free shame!!
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by nwanyionitsha: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
nairaobserver2:
shocked
Davido suppose jail them for at least 3days before accepting their apology.
Useless females.
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by abbasajao(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
How much Davido pay una for this publicity??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by OnyeOgboni: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
The story of two idiots..next page abeg.

1 Like

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by miketayo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Which reputation do dey have that they don't want to ruin,
Btw wat happened to d accents cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Daviddson:

Dude are u owk? Chioma giving birth is enough for him to treand. Wait are you saying davido is using those girls to trend..? Those cheat hungry girls.. guy how far u

1 Like

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by adeoba2008(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Omo iya meji ti rewele.
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Dshocker(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
Neiy:
So this is how best you can congratulate one? Some ladies and stupidity cry

Your fellow Nigerian girl
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Davido doesn't need to do a Skibii or Sky B to trend..

That's an insult to a SUPERSTAR.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by IamPatriotic(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
President Buhari and slowpoke
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by nextstep(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
"It went viral and different blogger carried it"... isn't that what they wanted. Their mind don dey come down small small... but it's still not a full apology. They need to kneel down and apologize, not all these excuses and "we wanted to draw his attention". Well, they got his attention.

If it was me, I would not sue them... I'll just ask one DPO to detain them for the weekend, and they must drop like 10k each for bail.
That would teach girls not to be making false claims anyhow, then apologizing as it pleases them.

1 Like

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by djbussy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Apology accepted only if you both walk naked from Lagos to Abuja carrying davidos picture on your head and pleading with God for forgiveness. Awon omo ofo.
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Awon olorun gbogbo! Two Riffraffs .
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Realfrankie(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
cosmatika:
If both of u re d only children ur parents have, den dey re childless. Oloshos looking for cheap attention

You wicked grin grin grin
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Neiy: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dshocker:

Your fellow Nigerian girl

please do not quote me again. A girl/ lady in her right senses won't go this far for cheap clout. There are many meaningful things to do in order to gain the right publicity for the right purpose. I pass..
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by 1DrLight(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lol...wonders shall never end. Those 2 girls(ladies either) are something else. They wanted Davido to come and pay them heavily so the allegation would not spread like widefire. I know Davido don't know anything about that, since they noticed they can't get any penny and they would rot in jail if care is not taken, it has turn to congratulatory message in the name of seeking attention!!! Chai......Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Kayno01: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
las las,no publicity is a bad publicity!these two can build on from here,at least people know say dem dey now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by petitejolie(f): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
Tapout:
it's cos it's davido if twas a random guy now, their fellow silly counterparts would have finished him by now...I support davido on this please. They should face the law.
Of course na. Who sabi their silly counterparts?
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Legendguru: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) by Realist1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
praiseneo:
Seriously? So davido still de that level for ur mind? Person wey de top 3 for the whole africa go use dummies trend? Like shey u de whine my genitals ni

I tire my brother,upon the millions of followers Davido get.E go they use these negative news and girls take do music promotion?

The kind confidence wey some people take dey talk some things person go just tire.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag / Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd / Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.