Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) (68103 Views)

Sultan Of Brunei 5,000-car Collection & Shocking Facts / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) / David Oyedepo Car Collection: Why He Has So Many Luxury Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by nasoeb: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
ajalawole:
bros, he is actually right... go one car market for Dubai and snap with Any car u like. I have an uncle doing such
That information may be right but is that the reality here?
Those vehicles aren't in a car mart neither a showroom. Some are parked by the road side while the rest are in a residential home.
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Evercurious(f): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
helinues:
Ordinary a picker living large than the real hustlers

Can we now reached a conclusion that Hushpuppi is also a fraudster

Asking on behalf of some friends

Wait make dem catch am first before you conclude AMEBO
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by hisgrace090: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
idonhammer:
It is not cuicide, "SUICIDE" Mr innocent

Thank you!
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by id4sho(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
ojietu:
Has he stayed in bukuru and Jos before. Just asking.
Yes
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Niseed(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
So sad, we have gullible youth who think everything is all about money, some of you are so blinded even when the answer is staring you in the face. In your pocket is the most powerful tool known to mankind yet you choose to use it for looking at other people's fake lives.

A simple search of the number plates shows that the vehicles are rented or posing to take pictures of random cars on the road.

Shame on you @autojosh for not being able to carry out some basic research and indirectly contributing to our societies decay and worship of illgotten wealth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Niseed(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Simple search

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by oluxy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
What a shame, no single sense in that big head of him.

Flaunting wealth like that even when he knew he's not clean.

Sorry dude with no iota sense
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Chummynoni(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
he is stil ugly asf
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by olowococoa: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Na beg I dey beg,someone should help to notify El Rufai that one of their son don enter EFCC net for yahoo yahoo,after all,he talk am say yahoo na southerner's business,Shay this one na Carlabar man or na Ibadan man?
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by ajl: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Anybody that come online to display an ostentatious lifestyle likely has a mental condition. Same apply to their online fans that yearn for such. Mentally grounded individuals dont do that irrespective of the fact that its stolen wealth.

1 Like

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by WalkerMichael(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
ajalawole:
God bless u my brother,, u can go to one car market for Dubai and snap with Any car u like. my uncle dey Dubai dey do that kind shit. make uncle send me 500k to go start business he go run... Just last week uncle send me picture on whatsapp that he is in Japan for treatment. abeg sha better doctors no dey Dubai

Ehn ehn.. I catch you... Me go run if you ask me for money abi??

Heheh if your uncle dey NL nko bro? grin grin grin
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Fechuke(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
See the difference btw when he was in the abroad & when he's in naija. Walahi abroad weather is the dopest foto filter ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by TUANKU(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
seankafor:
This nigga no hol money pass Mayweather.

Those cars are either rented or borrow pose
You're smart. When i said same thing last week some hushpuppi wannabes were calling me names.

2 Likes

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by armadeo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Conner44:
I just got a hardon seeing these pictures.
Not for the man oh, but for everything else my eyes beheld.

Heaven forgive me.

Local man understands.

Local man feels you.

May God forgive us.

I swear I felt want and need looking at those cars

Las Las ko be him get them. It's too much naaa
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Esejojo: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
Niseed:
So sad, we have gullible youth who think everything is all about money, some of you are so blinded even when the answer is staring you in the face. In your pocket is the most powerful tool known to mankind yet you choose to use it for looking at other people's fake lives.

A simple search of the number plates shows that the vehicles are rented or posing to take pictures of random cars on the road.

Shame on you @autojosh for not being able to carry out some basic research and indirectly contributing to our societies decay and worship of illgotten wealth.

Did you read the article to where it was written that his ownership of the car is doubtful?

Of course not.
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
madridguy:
Going to car shops to take snap just to decieve his guilible online followers.
He admitted to pulling a $5M scam. That's about 1.8billion Naira. And that's just one of many successful scams he has pulled o.

The guy dey give boys azza and he dey die some people funds too.

He can afford those cars and more.

2 Likes

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by LaDolceVita: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Newboss:

Those cars are not that expensive for a BDC guy with money laundry connections. $3m can buy everything there 2019 model. Most cars in his collection are not even latest models. Most were bought used.

No big deal here

You missed my point. Money laundering is big business - okay? And you know he is a money launderer how? Have you seen his finances? Even if he *was* a money launderer - how do you know how successful he is? It's not out of the question for people with some money to exaggerate their money online. Do i even have to say this to a Nigerian?

There's really no proof in his pics he is a BDC guy. Posing with what looks like stacks of money beside counting machines doesn't really count. You're taking a lot of what this guy says at face value which i find really odd especially because so many of his pics are so obviously suspicious (the ones of him standing in front of cars on the street for instance).

I've lived in Dubai. And Malaysia/Singapore. I've seen tonnes of Yahoo boys, drug dealers, passport sellers, govt connected 'businessmen'. People who flex online, pop bottles, fly their girlfriends to the Burj or Langkawi from Nigeria, put money with ten other people to rent a Lambo for a few days and then go back to their cramped apartment that they share with ten other people. This guy might not be as bad but by God he has that stench on him.
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Revolva(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mompha d greatest

Dem go free am jare efcc na runs organization also
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Niseed(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
@Esejojo I stand by what I typed. You don't have to agree or like it. I'll ignore the ignoramus bit. You're welcome on board
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by kingsleyebuka55(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
those cars could be his cars...

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by RenHub: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Newboss:

Says who? All those cars are in Dubai.

His wife and friend must have sold off all his properties and stashed away the cash. You think they don't have sense?

With mad speed. Only one day stress he became lean and black. To maintain big man no easy grin
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by afam4life(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
This one tired me.. grin
Badonasty:
When they're caught Dem no dey fine again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by madridguy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
Forget the story of him providing azza and eating the money lipsrsealed You think money that can buy those luxury machines is money one could eat alone and Scott free?

OgogoroFreak:
He admitted to pulling a $5M scam. That's about 1.8billion Naira. And that's just one of many successful scams he has pulled o.

The guy dey give boys AXA and he dey die some people funds too.

He can afford those cars and more.
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by madridguy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin grin You brother self na showbiz person abi wetin

ajalawole:
God bless u my brother,, u can go to one car market for Dubai and snap with Any car u like. my uncle dey Dubai dey do that kind shit. make uncle send me 500k to go start business he go run... Just last week uncle send me picture on whatsapp that he is in Japan for treatment. abeg sha better doctors no dey Dubai
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by SyberKate(f): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
Whoever compile this list is a dumb fuc*k
sometimes these celebrities will buy a car, use am small and sell.
So he may not currently own all those cars at one particular time
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Newboss(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
LaDolceVita:

You missed my point. Money laundering is big business - okay? And you know he is a money launderer how? Have you seen his finances? Even if he *was* a money launderer - how do you know how successful he is? It's not out of the question for people with some money to exaggerate their money online. Do i even have to say this to a Nigerian?

There's really no proof in his pics he is a BDC guy. Posing with what looks like stacks of money beside counting machines doesn't really count. You're taking a lot of what this guy says at face value which i find really odd especially because so many of his pics are so obviously suspicious (the ones of him standing in front of cars on the street for instance).

I've lived in Dubai. And Malaysia/Singapore. I've seen tonnes of Yahoo boys, drug dealers, passport sellers, govt connected 'businessmen'. People who flex online, pop bottles, fly their girlfriends to the Burj or Langkawi from Nigeria, put money with ten other people to rent a Lambo for a few days and then go back to their cramped apartment that they share with ten other people. This guy might not be as bad but by God he has that stench on him.

He showed off his tax returns. Look for that.
He showed off evidence of rolls royce purchase.

Guy, you know nothing about this guy. From what you just typed, you're just getting to know about him. He went ballistic when his feud with huspuppi started. You obviously don't know about mompha Bureau De Change.

Just go to his instagram page, everything is there.
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by ajalawole(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin You brother self na showbiz person abi wetin

no poo my brother, e wen dey show family and friends say e don arrive.... he scam one family member like that in the name of I will help u with visa send me money... we don't know what he is into in Dubai she.
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by opeey(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nickisindigo:
it's easy to rent a car in Dubai than in any other country
abi now.. some weeks ago I said something similar to it here, someone was attacking me that huspuppi and mompha own does exotic cars.. in dubia if u rent a car u can pay for them to customize the car for you, when your money expire the custom will be removed. I don't even know that nemesis will catch up with one of them ... they keep leaving fake life and people will be celebrating them and use their name to sing... Africa we have a long way to go oloun.
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
madridguy:
Forget the story of him providing azza and eating the money lipsrsealed You think money that can buy those luxury machines is money one could eat alone and Scott free?

You no dey street na. When them tell you say account don spoil, you go kill person?

And besides, the same person don pay you several times before and he go still pay you future funds.

Nobody wey dey give azza wey dey 100% truthful o. Out of 10 pull, he go die one.
Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by osy77(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
The moral of the story is to live a coded life outside social media undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) by Legendguru: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) / Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) / Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.