Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday (18928 Views)

N-tech Software Registration For The Southern Region Has Commenced. / The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. / N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by contigiency(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2019
scaramucci:
As a developing country, embedding these programmes within the University system in particular, or academia in general will yield more results. A sound education system is unbeatable. Silicon valley tech companies gets most of their top engineers from the University system.

You are right my brother. I have no doubt that they will go in that direction at the long run. Though, universities used to have such program but it was mismanaged. I remember my undergraduate days in UNN, we used to have Afrihub computer program, though not to the extent of software program as this N-power but for basic computer applications. But today, even that one is no more working. We lack discipline in this country.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by anochuko01(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2019
post=83469931:
God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria.
Better join them so you can have a good source of income after buhari leaves office. You cant rely on BMC allowance for your wife and kids grin

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by anochuko01(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2019
....BTW, what then is the purpose of 5yrs engineering course and one year nysc. Good one anyways.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Hassan05(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Is this graduate who are deployed just like those teaching currently?

It's weekend fellas, we did it last wk.. Another opportunity for you this weekend.
Marketing_toolz offer Instagram consultancy to your instagram brand account to promote your audience engagement
-Increase your IG follower
-Get the best selling hashtag for your IG account post to skyrocket you
-Connecting you to an influencers for your business or service growth

Link up via our signature
It's free this weekend... Till Sunday night
Hurry now
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2019
scaramucci:
As a developing country, embedding these programmes within the University system in particular, or academia in general will yield more results. A sound education system is unbeatable. Silicon valley tech companies gets most of their top engineers from the University system.

It's not all that can afford a university.
Lota real programmers did not go to the university.
Something like a bootcamp should be better.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Everrest9(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2019
kayzkayz:
Please when was this selection done?
I also need answer to this question. Because I checked their site everyday.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by maurisoft(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2019
Nice one and good development
I applied for this ntech software but wasn't selected

Congratulations for the successful ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Mwaghavul(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2019
Yes. Those that are currently doing in the north are camped in the Public Service Institute, Abuja. You will accommodated for two months. Just carry along your bed sheet, money for feeding b/4 they start paying you probably in two weeks time.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by LZAA: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2019
post=83469931:

God bless Nigeria.

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by talk2aikay(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2019
uncleck:
Npower and their secrecy. They can just invite you any day without prior notice of what program you're being mobilized for, the nature and duration.

That was how I was shortlisted for N-Tech hardware that I never applied for. After three weeks of camping that I never prepared for, I was empowered with only screw drivers and multi meter. Whether there will be any grand empowerment after the end of the "internship" period, no one knows.

I applaud the program, but I dislike the secretive nature

You just said my mind.

I heard an APC youth leader from the southeast on radio, saying that those who are interested in enrolling in the program should come to the APC office with the PVC for registration. By implication it means the process is no longer open, but has been hijacked by the APC for themselves and their supporters.

Otherwise, why must registration take place at their secretariat instead of a neutral place or online as it used to be?

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2019
danjumakolo:

It's not all that can afford a university.
Lota real programmers did not go to the university.
Something like a bootcamp should be better.

Bootcamps should be organized by private entities. A government shouldn't be running bootcamps. The people are better served by a well designed education system. If you want take programming to the masses, the education system is the most effective tool. Tax payers money is involved here and must be used in the most effective way with the widest reach possible.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Peculiarcalebs(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2019
npowerng:
Npower
Published by Ilsa Aida ·
Dear N-Power Tech Software Beneficiaries scheduled to arrive camp tomorrow, please NOTE that camp will now open on Monday.

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.

#NPowerNG

Way to go. Congratulations to the Beneficiaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Chukwudi4naija(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2019
Mwaghavul:
Yes. Those that are currently doing in the north are camped in the Public Service Institute, Abuja. You will accommodated for two months. Just carry along your bed sheet, money for feeding b/4 they start paying you probably in two weeks time.
Please, how much is their stipend and will it continue after the training like other programmes?
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2019
scaramucci:

Bootcamps should be organized by private entities. A government shouldn't be running bootcamps. The people are better served by a well designed education system. If you want take programming to the masses, the education system is the most effective tool. Tax payers money is involved here and must be used in the most effective way with the widest reach possible.

I mean something like NIIT strictly run by the gvt but should be very cheap
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Rajman45(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2019
Am glad one thing is working right in diz Country.... NPOWER

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by maasoap(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Mwaghavul:

What about those who would like to go home on daily basis and return the next morning?
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by maasoap(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by GOOOGLE504(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Vikynas:
goldmine not in Nigeria
even in Nigeria
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by joegigs(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
npowerng:
Npower
Published by Ilsa Aida ·
Dear N-Power Tech Software Beneficiaries scheduled to arrive camp tomorrow, please NOTE that camp will now open on Monday.

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.

#NPowerNG
Pls sir how do a graduate apply for npower
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by eminencetoba: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by mamaafrik(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Please i need a feedback on this ,i applied but my dashboard didn't bring any aptitude test.is there any hope??
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 8:58am On Oct 28, 2019
OluwaWizzy:
Camp??

Those selected for the programme are sent a text message with all the information needed for the training.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2019
anochuko01:
....BTW, what then is the purpose of 5yrs engineering course and one year nysc. Good one anyways.

Most of our universities teach the theoretical part of it, but with this programmme beneficiaries are exposed to the practical aspect.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2019
mamaafrik:
Please i need a feedback on this ,i applied but my dashboard didn't bring any aptitude test.is there any hope??

Which programme did you apply for?
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2019
joegigs:

Pls sir how do a graduate apply for npower

You can apply when we open our portal opens for new in-take, kindly stay tuned.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:08am On Oct 28, 2019
maasoap:

What about those who would like to go home on daily basis and return the next morning?

You are not allowed to leave the camp once you are in.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:09am On Oct 28, 2019
Rajman45:
Am glad one thing is working right in diz Country.... NPOWER

Thank you sir.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2019
OluwaWizzy:
Camp??

Those selected for the programme are already furnished with that information.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2019
technuel:
Where?

Those selected for the programme are already furnished with that information.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2019
Op80:
I passed the test for this n.tech, how come I didn't get text for documentation and training. Any explanation N.power

Not everyone who took the test is selected for the programme.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:16am On Oct 28, 2019
post=83469931:

God bless Nigeria.

Thank you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salaries Of Dangote Group / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.