Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday (18943 Views)

N-tech Software Registration For The Southern Region Has Commenced. / The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. / N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2019
franchasng:
Good one but hope it wasn't based on mago-mago selection

N-Power is always impartial in all its activities.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2019
helinues:
To those that always create nuisances online due to their joblessness, FG don open way for Una to show case your talents

Kudos to FG

@ npowerng Use your influences to recruits Nairalanders now

Pay back to the forum

We will, if they are willing to apply when our portal opens for new in-take.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2019
aking123:
Dem don carry all their descendants put, most genuine applications didn't go through.

The portal has not been open yet, the beneficiaries undergoing training now are those who applied in 2016.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2019
FGodsgift:
[b][/b]wot of N-Build?

What do you want to know about N-Build?
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2019
bamasite:
Nice one

Thank you sir.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by helinues: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2019
npowerng:

We will, if they are willing to apply when our portal opens for new in-take.

There supposed to be privilege for NL.. That's not partiality.. You guys could create a thread about it here so that people can apply from your site.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2019
uncleck:
Npower and their secrecy. They can just invite you any day without prior notice of what program you're being mobilized for, the nature and duration.

That was how I was shortlisted for N-Tech hardware that I never applied for. After three weeks of camping that I never prepared for, I was empowered with only screw drivers and multi meter. Whether there will be any grand empowerment after the end of the "internship" period, no one knows.

I applaud the program, but I dislike the secretive nature

Your claims are not true sir, we always make a post on all our activities on our verified communication channels. You also happen to be the first person claiming not to have applied for N-Power yet selected, you also fail to mention that you were taught a skill, which a lot of beneficiaries feel very happy and appreciative of except for you.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2019
AfroKnight:
Hope they will provide good accommodation for these guys. Why am I even asking sef? No be Nigeria we dey?

You guys should just go and collect whatever training you need. The IT sector is a goldmine anywhere in the world.

Accommodation is provided for the beneficiaries.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2019
kayzkayz:
Please when was this selection done?

The beneficiaries applied in 2016, while the selection process was done from 2016 to 2019.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2019
sircrabo:

Goodmorning Sir, pls is it still possible to register for the Npower Tech Software now? I got the news late

No sir, but you can apply when the portal opens for new in-take.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Darestc2k12: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2019
contigiency:

You are right my brother. I have no doubt that they will go in that direction at the long run. Though, universities used to have such program but it was mismanaged. I remember my undergraduate days in UNN, we used to have Afrihub computer program, though not to the extent of software program as this N-power but for basic computer applications. But today, even that one is no more working. We lack discipline in this country.

My brother it is not advisable in Nigeria to take such program to universities. The university lecturers will rubbish it as they lack the capability ( practical knowledge wise) to support the scheme. They are all too analogue.
Have u ask yourself this question. If truely our universities are platform for life empowerment, why are computer graduates of university still going for Npower where in agric, computer etc.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2019
holar2ge:
how much is your stipends?

Beneficiaries will be informed in camp.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2019
olajizz01:
There is nothing like that in Npower,there is a guy close to me that was chosen for this Ntech software, he put up for Npower batch 2,but he wasn't lucky due his result,they later sent N build message to him,he missed it because he wasn't around,they eventually sent Npower software to him,he was about to resume to the camp in Edo.

The situation is they are choosing from the Npowered applicants in their archive,that's why most people are thinking they are doing mago mago

Thank you from all indication you have been closely following the activities of N-Power.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2019
scaramucci:
As a developing country, embedding these programmes within the University system in particular, or academia in general will yield more results. A sound education system is unbeatable. Silicon valley tech companies gets most of their top engineers from the University system.

The rate of unemployment was really high when the administration came on board so they had to start from somewhere, Government is a continuous process, perhaps when another administration came in they will attend to that aspect. Your suggestion is a good one though.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2019
aybabz101:
I just don't understand; is n-power still recruiting? coz its more than a year now their portal was last opened for applications.....

or na tru d other room now ni? or which other ways are ppl applying?

We are not recruiting, still attending to those who applied back in 2016, there is no other room registration going on.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 9:57am On Oct 28, 2019
contigiency:
Buhari, buhari, buhari ho! Only God will bless you for purposeful and life impacting leadership. Governance that impacts on the masses and the down trodden. If it were the other era, few people would have embezzled the money for this N-power program.

Thank you contigiency, we appreciate your comment.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2019
Everrest9:
I also need answer to this question. Because I checked their site everyday.

We are still attending to the list from 2016.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2019
maurisoft:
Nice one and good development
I applied for this ntech software but wasn't selected

Congratulations for the successful ones

We deeply regret that, but all hope is not lost you can apply again when the portal is open for registration.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=83472518][/quote]

Thank you sir.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2019
talk2aikay:

You just said my mind.

I heard an APC youth leader from the southeast on radio, saying that those who are interested in enrolling in the program should come to the APC office with the PVC for registration. By implication it means the process is no longer open, but has been hijacked by the APC for themselves and their supporters.

Otherwise, why must registration take place at their secretariat instead of a neutral place or online as it used to be?

Registration is not ongoing so whoever made that announcement must be a scam. The beneficiaries in undergoing training in camp now are those who applied in 2016, we are always transparent and impartial in all our activities.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2019
npowerng:

Thank you sir.
You are welcome always and God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by emekatimsu(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2019
Good morning mod.

I was selected for this NTech software training starting today. My state for training is Benin city. My greatest challenge is that the phone which Npower have been using to send me SMS got stolen this morning on my way to Benin from IMO state.

I have challenge in recalling the exact training camp. I can only recall that its a a farm at ugbowo. I am in transit already and plead with you to furnish me with the exact address of the farm.
Thanks
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by mamaafrik(m): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2019
npowerng:

Which programme did you apply for?
N power Hardware
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by mamaafrik(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2019
npowerng:

Which programme did you apply for?
NPower hardware,it didn't bring any test for me.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2019
SirNuell1:
Good morning! Please will we be provided with accommodation?

Good day, yes accommodation will be provided for beneficiaries.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2019
mamaafrik:
NPower hardware,it didn't bring any test for me.

Perhaps you were not selected for the programme.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by emekatimsu(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2019
emekatimsu:
Good morning mod.

I was selected for this NTech software training starting today. My state for training is Benin city. My greatest challenge is that the phone which Npower have been using to send me SMS got stolen this morning on my way to Benin from IMO state.

I have challenge in recalling the exact training camp. I can only recall that its a a farm at ugbowo. I am in transit already and plead with you to furnish me with the exact address of the farm.
Thanks

pls can someone help me out on this.
mind you, I am not gatecrashing if that's why my quest for address is been ignored
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by emekatimsu(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2019
emekatimsu:
Good morning mod.

Thanks

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by npowerng: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=emekatimsu post=83529994][/quote]

Kindly call our call centre on this number for that info 09060000445, we wouldn't want to put the information you seek up here for secuirity reasons.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by contigiency(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
npowerng:

Thank you contigiency, we appreciate your comment.

Your welcome. May God continue to strengthen you to continue to deliver this wonderful and selfless service to humanity.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by sircrabo: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
npowerng:

No sir, but you can apply when the portal opens for new in-take.

Oh Good, when will it be open for new intake ? I know people that needs such wonderful opportunity. I understand the registration is on going in Benin.
Re: N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 29, 2019
npowerng:

The rate of unemployment was really high when the administration came on board so they had to start from somewhere, Government is a continuous process, perhaps when another administration came in they will attend to that aspect. Your suggestion is a good one though.

I agree with you that a starting point is needed. However, I would like to know the employment numbers when the government took over and what it is now. A comparative analysis won't hurt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Your Salary Enough In This Economy?, Get In Here Let's Discuss / Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... / Census: NPC Postpones Training For Enumerators, Supervisors Till Further Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.