Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle (1325 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Welcomes Fifth Child (Photo) / Pastor Spotted Anointing A Semi-Unclad Church Member With Coke & Fanta (Photo) / Pastor Using Woman For Ritual Arrested In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by levrin: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2019
The woman with a bulgy stunted arm seems to be a known 'miracle vixen' as she has also been spotted in a new church for same purpose.

The unidentified cleric said to be the fifth Pastor using the same lady for same miracle, had his church members shouting joyfully after the woman's arm went back to its normal size.

Recall we reported earlier that the woman has Ehlers–Danlos syndromes (EDS), a group of genetic connective tissue disorders with symptoms which may include loose joints, joint pain, stretchy skin, and abnormal scar formation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4CCDnwnO2M

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/fifth-pastor-spotted-using-woman-with-bulgy-stunted-arm-for-same-miracle

Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by levrin: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2019

Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by madridguy(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2019
All na hustle.
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by olu77(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2019
levrin:
Lalasticlala

So Lala has become a fake miracle pastor?
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by soke02(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2019
Tho woman has become a star on top of this miracle things
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by Meti99(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2019
r
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by levrin: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by Bewiseedet(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2019
Na naija we dey oo
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by mii4u(f): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2019
This one woman sef no dey rest, no shame, same colour and style of cloth everywhere she goes. Wen the fake pastors are receiving their reward, she won't be left out cos she is an accomplice

1 Like

Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by Righteousness89(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2019
JESUS WEPT !!

JUDGEMENT WILL INDEED BEGINNING IN THE HOUSE OF GOD!!

But The people deserve it because Today no one wants to adhere to the GENUIE Holiness Message of Repentance.

The people are after Prophecy and prophets! Seeing visions and all that Scam!

There a whole lots of Fake prophets in Nigeria, doing Magic , charms and all that fake voodoo stuffs! There are a whole lot I must say!

But There is The True and Real Gospel in Nigeria also... Men who teach the Undiluted and Unadulterated Heaven Bound Messages. They are Very Few.

I Am Privileged to be in one of the Very Few. You hear the Word of GOD, that will prick your Conscience! You might even get Annoyed but you will know it's the Truth!!

Don't just go to a Church due to its Beautiful Edifice, Prophecy, and all that..

Ask JESUS to tell you the Church to go.. He will tell you.
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by StrikeBack(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2019
This woman of don hammer now oo

150k per episode
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2019
Nothing wrong as long as Christ is glorified.Afterall,staged miracles is one of the primary reasons our fore-fathers became Christains and the reason for a lot of our faith in christainity.
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2019
This woman must be a serial fake miracle actress.
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2019
jesusjnr:

This woman must be a serial fake miracle actress.

Is she worse than the nollywood actors/actresses in the Synagogue of satan? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2019
God has told us to leave the fake men that claim they serve him.
He has a special judgement for them all on the last day.

Dem yansh go hot!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by Tomvi: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
post=83448100:
God has told us to leave the fake men that claim they serve him.
He has a special judgement for them all on the last day.

Dem yansh go hot!
[/s]
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by petra1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
As I posted on the other thread ,She might have gotten healed and the affliction came back due to whatever reason. It is also possible she hadn’t received the miracle yet and she’s claiming it by faith from church to church hoping the affliction would be over. The third part could be a satanic set up for the purpose of rubishing the the ministry of healing . There was once a woman Satan used few years ago to try cause division among ministers. Claiming she had been to other churches and maltreated and they couldn’t deliver her despite the fact that they (allegedly )collected consultation money from her . she flattered each pastors how they delivered her unlike the other churches . She flattered you here and rubbish you there. Until she was exposed . She’s an agent of darkness .

But for this woman , she should be questioned . Let’s not throw stones until investigations . Some people do go to Programmes and pretend to be healed . I don’t know why . It does happen . We can’t deny the fact that some “false ministers” could have also been in the racket of faking healing . But we should deal with facts not assumptions lest we sin against God . The ministers here could have been victims of satanic set up. Please watch this video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUERsNHAPf0
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
petra1:

As I posted on the other thread ,She might have gotten healed and the affliction came back due to whatever reason. It is also possible she hadn’t received the miracle yet and she’s claiming it by faith from church to church hoping the affliction would be over. The third part could be a satanic set up for the purpose of rubishing the the ministry of healing . There was once a woman Satan used few years ago to try cause division among ministers. Claiming she had been to other churches and maltreated and they couldn’t deliver her despite the fact that they (allegedly )collected consultation money from her . she flattered each pastors how they delivered her unlike the other churches . She flattered you here and rubbish you there. Until she was exposed . She’s an agent of darkness .

But for this woman , she should be questioned . Let’s not throw stones until investigations . Some people do go to Programmes and pretend to be healed . I don’t know why . It does happen . We can’t deny the fact that some “false ministers” could have also been in the racket of faking healing . But we should deal with facts not assumptions lest we sin against God . The ministers here could have been victims of satanic set up. Please watch this video below

I knew you would come here to justify your charlatan 'pastors' such as TB Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome, since you are all in the business together. The cat is already let out of the bag. Repent therefore, the day of reckoning is at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by Janosky: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=83451519]

I knew you would come here to justify your charlatan 'pastors' such as TB Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome, since you are all in the business together. The cat is already let out of the bag. Repent therefore, the day of reckoning is at hand.
OLAADEGBU:

Is she worse than the nollywood actors/actresses in the Synagogue of satan? undecided

"Spirit filled" dey condemn "spirit filled. Wetin Musa no go see for gate?
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Janosky:

"Spirit filled" dey condemn "spirit filled. Wetin Musa no go see for gate?

What spirits are you seeing for gate, Musa? You better stop drinking those 'spirits' so that you go gree see road gate. tongue

Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by petra1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I know news like these tickle you. God forgive your carnal mind. I'm committed to the body of christ . While carnal minded people like you join the enemy satan to attack the body before the world Instead of building it.
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by kingxsamz(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
petra1:

Bro, I hate insulting people online, infact, I detest it, but you're a mumu. Big one.
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
petra1:

I know news like these tickle you. God forgive your carnal mind. I'm committed to the body of christ . While carnal minded people like you join the enemy satan to attack the body before the world Instead of building it.

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in My name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many"
(Matthew 24:4-5).

I can see that you've been deceived by the false christs and prophets that you have as your leaders. One is fondly referred to as Christ Oyakhilome by Joagbaje who is one of his disciples and another is called prophet TB Joshua. Joshua is also a name of Christ meaning Saviour. The charlatans posted on this thread all copy their manner of faking 'miracles.' You better repent and believe in the real Jesus as your Lord and Saviour before the day of reckoning approaches and the Lord separates the tares from the wheat.

Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by Janosky: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
petra1:

OLAADEGBU:

I can see that you've been deceived by the false christs and prophets that you have as your leaders. One is fondly referred to as Christ Oyakhilome by Joagbaje who is one of his disciples and another is called prophet TB Joshua. Joshua is also a name of Christ meaning Saviour.

OLAADEGBU:

"Spirit filled" dey condemn "spirit filled".
Wetin Musa no go see for gate?
Re: Fifth Pastor Spotted Using Woman With Bulgy Stunted Arm For Same Miracle by petra1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I can see that you've been deceived by the false christs and prophets that you have as your leaders. One is fondly referred to as Christ Oyakhilome by Joagbaje who is one of his disciples and another is called prophet TB Joshua. Joshua is also a name of Christ meaning Saviour. The charlatans posted on this thread all copy their manner of faking 'miracles.' You better repent and believe in the real Jesus as your Lord and Saviour before the day of reckoning approaches and the Lord separates the tares from the wheat.

Youre just blinded by your carnal religiosity. I will always stand for the body of christ it doesn't matter the denomination. Either its apostolic or your Deeper life , Unlike religious bigots who have no gospel to preach than gossip

(1) (Reply)

God's Final Warning To The World. / Gospel Singer Amaka Gift | Biography | Profile / The God In The Book Of Genesis Is An Idol. Na Me Talk Am.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.