Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” Singer Duncan Mighty Begs Sen. Okorocha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” Singer Duncan Mighty Begs Sen. Okorocha (333 Views)

Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” Singer Duncan Mighty Begs Sen. Okorocha by AllGists: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Duncan Mighty has written an open letter to former Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, claiming his life is being threatened because of money paid to him by the politician to record a song with one of his boys.

The singer shared the open letter on Instagram and revealed he has been invited by the police. He added that he is willing to return the money to the politician to secure his life and "avoid further embarrassment to his person."

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/10/I-want-to-return-the-money-you-paid-me-singer-Duncan-Mighty-begs-Sen-Okorocha.html

1 Share

Re: I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” Singer Duncan Mighty Begs Sen. Okorocha by AllGists: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2019
Audio money

(1) (Reply)

See The Shocking Statement Naira Marley Made About Himself And Nigeria / Nicki Minaj Keeps Her Anxious Fans Guessing! Deletes Twitter Post / Naira Marley Trash Talks Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus; Calls Her Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.