Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” (53494 Views)

Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Mandynews(f): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2019
Nigerian music star, Duncan Wene Mighty, also known as Port Harcourt First Son, has come on Instagram to cry out to ex-Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha

He wrote;

"Your Excellency Because you directly paid in public . While the job was going smoothly immediately after you paid . They said you sent them to bring back money to you # LONG THROAT DIFFERENT FROM A HUNGRY PERSON ... even if na ordinary pepper I dey sell I must be good"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4CFeH7h7If/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://mandynews.com/duncan-mighty-begs-rochas-okorocha/

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by greatmarshall(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2019
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Mutemenot(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2019
Confused angry how do we know he's referring to Okorocha n the involved biz shocked

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Mandynews(f): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2019
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by mii4u(f): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2019
I don't even understand this

106 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Petrainvestment: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2019
Z
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by ursullalinda(f): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2019
wink
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Elslim: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by anambraamaka: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2019
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Dadaboy: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2019
I don’t understand what Duncan is writing

But i think its to return the money so he can insult him properly without looking like a hypocrite

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Fmusty: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2019
mii4u:

I thought I was d only one...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Good ...Make dem know say uno be hungry artist

Beside your service was good that's why he chose to patronise you
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by solmusdesigns: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Ihedioha should focus on the future rather than dwelling on the past

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2019
"Your Excellency Because you directly paid in public . While the job was going smoothly immediately after you paid . They said you sent them to bring back money to you # LONG THROAT DIFFERENT FROM A HUNGRY PERSON ... even if na ordinary pepper I dey sell I must be good"
Senseless Balderdash!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by PrincessGift(f): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Their problem sad angry angry
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by xjiggy: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2019
I don't understand what he saying. I'm kinda confused

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by ursullalinda(f): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2019
Not making sense..... Are Okorocha's boys the ones threatening him?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Daviestunech(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by clarocuzioo(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Ihedioha should focus on the future rather than dwelling on the past

What has Ihedioha got to do with this, dis you not read ?
"They said you sent them to bring back money to you "

This is a disagreement between the two of them, and has nothing completely to do with Ihedioha, but in your myopic and biased mind, you are bringing Ihedioha.

One day you will not have erection and you will blame Ihedioha.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by RichDad1(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2019
Who else is having headaches reading this gibberish? cry

19 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by etimesin(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2019
mii4u:

Hmmmmm ................................ you can't

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2019
I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING OOOOOO

but wait when the going was good everyone was silent but now ....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by luminouz(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2019
English,Please!!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Oblongata: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2019
Forget long throat, dude is doing super good in the education sector

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by 9jaBloke: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2019

My account was hacked loading......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” by Naran0: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2019
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds / Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt / Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.