Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Why I Shared The Same Toothbrush With My Mother – Yomi Fabiyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Shared The Same Toothbrush With My Mother – Yomi Fabiyi (940 Views)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Shared The Same Toothbrush With My Mother – Yomi Fabiyi by newsynews: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2019
Actor Yomi Fabiyi has shared a picture of a toothbrush he claims he and his mother shared before she died.

The actor stated that after his mother passed on, he continued using the toothbrush. According to him, the toothbrush was his way of bonding with his mother.

Yomi Fabiyi wrote:

https://wotzup.ng/why-i-shared-the-same-toothbrush-with-my-mother-yomi-fabiyi/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Why I Shared The Same Toothbrush With My Mother – Yomi Fabiyi by Jayslicky: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2019
He is just a dirty person, there are many other sensible ways to remember and honour your mum instead of using her toothbrush.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Shared The Same Toothbrush With My Mother – Yomi Fabiyi by universaltv: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
I see
Re: Why I Shared The Same Toothbrush With My Mother – Yomi Fabiyi by LearnITsmash(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is a weird situation, why can't you guys share your toothbrush with your fathers then undecided
Re: Why I Shared The Same Toothbrush With My Mother – Yomi Fabiyi by crazyABO(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wisdom tooth brush for naija that time lol grin my mum n bro like am then ehn chai the thing can wash jean and fade grin me na soft toothbrush I dey use
Re: Why I Shared The Same Toothbrush With My Mother – Yomi Fabiyi by freelansa: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Why I Shared The Same Toothbrush With My Mother – Yomi Fabiyi by SmaxiPosh: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
He is just dirty please.....
Re: Why I Shared The Same Toothbrush With My Mother – Yomi Fabiyi by newsynews: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija #esther Stuns In Dazzling Green As She Reveals The Source Of Her Smile ( / These Nigerian Celebrities Gave Birth To Their Babies After Being Mocked! / Floyd Mayweather Buys Rolls Royce 2020 And New Bentley Worth $600,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.