Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris (1067 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris by Gombs(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2019
It’s a MUST-WATCH ...reminisce in this amazing testimony of the Man of God Pastor Chris Oyakhilome DSc. DD...as given by the Pastor Benny Hinn What do you think ?? cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJG9u2CzAUE

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2019
Whatever it is he said, be wary of man's opinion.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris by petra1(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2019
Gombs you dey ghana ?
Re: Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris by Gombs(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
petra1:
Gombs you dey ghana ?

The Holy ghost Party is tonight sir...It'll be like never ever!

BLACK STAR SQAUREEEEEEEE cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris by Gombs(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Whatever it is he said, be wary of man's opinion.

Sure, but just watch the video fess na cheesy
Re: Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris by Seun(m): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2019
“Desperately sick people come on stretchers, wheelchairs, crutches ... and everyone gets healed. That’s a fact. When he (Pastor Chris) prays for them, everyone is healed.” - Benny Hinn, in the video.

Does anybody actually believe this? If you do, please explain what convinced you that this claim is true.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris by maxxy: 3:18am On Oct 26, 2019
Seun:
“Desperately sick people come on stretchers, wheelchairs, crutches ... and everyone gets healed. That’s a fact. When he (Pastor Chris) prays for them, everyone is healed.” - Benny Hinn, in the video.

Does anybody actually believe this? If you do, please explain what convinced you that this claim is true. Thanks.

I have been there severally and seen it with my own eyes. Yes it it true!
Re: Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris by Gombs(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Seun:

Does anybody actually believe this? If you do, please explain what convinced you that this claim is true.

It is true. However it depends on the faith of the sick people.. That's why they have preparatory classes to build up their faith.

I know you've been on this since the thread WinsomeX resurrected from SirJohn's experience.

I hope you'd make it to one of the sessions Pastor Chris holds in Lagos. I'd prompt you about it
Re: Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris by judedwriter(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2019
Pastor chris is a wonderful man of God. One of the greatest ever...
Re: Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris by SirJohn(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Gombs:

It is true. However it depends on the faith of the sick people.. That's why they have preparatory classes to build up their faith.

I know you've been on this since the thread WinsomeX resurrected from SirJohn's experience.

I hope you'd make it to one of the sessions Pastor Chris holds in Lagos. I'd prompt you about it

Hmmm, who called my name? let me just laugh and move on.
Listen to Benny at your own risk, dude has a penchant for telling lies that even himself can't believe lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris by Truthchiz: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
SirJohn:

Listen to Benny at your own risk, dude has a penchant for telling lies that even himself can't believe lipsrsealed
don't mind them.
Re: Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris by Gombs(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2019
SirJohn:

Sirrrrrr Jooohn.....

Good to have you around! how you dey na?
Re: Benny Hinns Talks About His Association With Pastor Chris by SirJohn(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2019
My brother Gooooombs..... long time, I dey jare

Gombs:

Sirrrrrr Jooohn.....

Good to have you around! how you dey na?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Proportion Of Christian Nobel Prize Winners / Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship? / The Existence Of Jesus: History Vs The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.