Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Must A Sales Representative Go Out To Look For Customer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Must A Sales Representative Go Out To Look For Customer (316 Views)

Red Flags To Look For When Interviewing Candidates / 4 Great Places To Look For A Job / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must A Sales Representative Go Out To Look For Customer by thatcbnguy(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2019
I just got a job at a certain company with the title of a sales Representative but I was told I'll be in the store to attend to incoming customers instead of going out to the field.

Please is there any type of sales representative that doesn't go out?
Re: Must A Sales Representative Go Out To Look For Customer by japhsiano(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2019
thatcbnguy:
I just got a job at a certain company with the title of a sales Representative but I was told I'll be in the store to attend to incoming customers instead of going out to the field.

Please is there any type of sales representative that doesn't go out?
wunt u b happy u r nt goin out or u like d goin out typ

2 Likes

Re: Must A Sales Representative Go Out To Look For Customer by thatcbnguy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
japhsiano:
wunt u b happy u r nt goin out or u like d goin out typ

Actually, I'll be happy not to go out.
Just that I want to be sure they're not lying to me

(1) (Reply)

Research Intern At Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited / Country Lead Manager At Uber / Sales Girl Needed Urgently!!! 08066602785

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.