Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) (54399 Views)

Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan / Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys / Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Philinho(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
We need More of its kind ....Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nice.
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Congrats to Mrs Salami... Benin Amaka
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by luluosas(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by edoairways: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Chizuru01:
Many African Women are not just good at leadership. Just watch out.

It's either they are over strict even in places they shouldn't or they over loot the money.
We need the strictness since the men are failing.

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by sonnie10: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
To be honest with you, when we were in school, students that did home economics were those serious olodo back bench girls that were neither good in science, arts nor commercial subjects.

Where is that person that was asking what he could do with a degree in Sociology?

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by edoairways: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Congrats to Mrs Salami... yoruba Amaka
She is Edo

7 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by forreelliinc: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
mshew good luck keeping the job for more than a month grin you kitchen ornament

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Another female witch enthroned....
Uniben is one of the dreaded school is Nigeria...
I was there some years ago , it was a den of cultists and they are proud about it.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Nosa111(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
She wil not be bad if she become my sugar mama �
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by sagaciousblog: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Impressive CV

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by luluosas(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dizieni comes to mind. But Iwela is different
Chizuru01:

It's either they are over strict even in places they shouldn't or they over loot the money.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Lionhearts: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by DameB(f): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Real slay queen...

Beauty with brains

1 Like

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
She somehow resembles Prof Alele Williams, the first woman Vice Chancellor in Nigeria and Uniben.
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
She dey bleach. Hiss

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by edoairways: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Osasnidas:
Good move...i hope uniben changes for the better and fees price are reduced... Orunwense was a bad news for uniben
Instead of asking for reduction in fees why not ask for the following
1. Quality education
2. Improvement in the school facilities.
3. Making sure that Uniben become one choice of university in Nigeria
4. Reduce the inherent cases of bribe, sex for grade and cultism

9 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by seunfape(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
In everything in life ,profile maters
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by StandUpGuy247: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wow. This is a good achievement
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Jasseyfrd(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
HacheNoire:
Well deserved

Benin witches have been demanding for this position for decades

PRO of Benin witches and wizards

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations Madam
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
Chizuru01:

and what exactly have we benefitted from African men in leadership positions.take for instance our dear president or better still the former vc of uniben

7 Likes

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by OsigieVenronsk(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations Ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by infonet247: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
another Grace Alale loading.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by lopezoraclenet(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations Prof.
More grace
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by xymmie01: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
She is a good woman,she really helped me when I came for clearance in uniben..... She is an outstanding scholar, my mentor that year sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by back2sender: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=83452923]Grace Alele-Williams was the first female VC of Uniben ... [/quote
Na iron lady be this woman oooo, we wen experience am see pepper die
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Truthbites: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
sonnie10:
To be honest with you, when we were in school, students that did home economics were those serious olodo back bench girls that were neither good in science, arts nor commercial subjects.

Where is that person that was asking what he could do with a degree in Sociology?

My goodness! I wanted to say this
Where is that person that was asking what he could do with a degree in Sociology?..Omoh people reason alike o...this was all that came to my mind
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Homeboiy: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Please ma try to review the activities going on in uniben
Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by Charleschidera(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations to Our New VC

May God give her the strength and Wisdom to restore UniBen to its former glory.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
erons22:
THIS WOMAN I REMEMBER HER BACK THEN grin
FORMER DEAN OF EDUCATION
VERY NICE WOMAN

It is written all over her. Congratulations to her. May her service days be fruitful in JESUS name!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNN Lecturer Teaches An Empty Class After Chasing Out All Students / My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 / Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.