Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,052 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US (43647 Views)

FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / Atlanta-based Nigerian Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud / Ifedayo Abegunde Publicly Slapped A Police Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by saajus: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
I know it's not easy. That's why I said, it could take 3 years of consistent video productions before you see rewards. People that don't stop get the gain. We need to remove the quick money mindset from our minds. Sometimes, it takes many yahoo boys (no plus) several years too before making a good hit.

anonymousghost2:

u think it is easy to earn money from youtube?
everybody for dn get channel for youtube lol.
if you don't have subscribers n viewer, sorry is the case o .
no hustle is easy. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by anonymousghost2(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
saajus:
I know it's not easy. That's why I said, it could take 3 years of consistent video productions before you see rewards. People that don't stop get the gain. We need to remove the quick money mindset from our minds. Sometimes, it takes many yahoo boys (no plus) several years too before making a good hit.

many people think yahoo is easy lol.
yahoo is one of the hardest thing u can think off lol.
some people dn dey yahoo for 1year+ n no $50 lol.
dt youtube ish is good but not everybody can expres theirself in frnt of camera, it is for a few people too.
you also need money too for that youtube ish depends on your content u wana broadcast.
no hustle easy
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
anonymousghost2:

u can't even counter my point, ode. when ur foolish president called everyone lazy, where u hang ur ear?
Nigerians excel outside d shore of 9ja, u never ask urself y?
ur government they do u yahoo daily, what have u done about it? mugu.
keep ur advice for your, not needed here.
no one is proud of being a fraudster but we gat to do all we gat to do.
get rich or die while trying. life itself na risk.
know ur way for 9ja n u re jail free.
work smart and no be every work u go put hand.
u can rot in jail on my behalf.
thank me later.
You have no reasonable point for me to counter.
My message is that you should not let your ill conceived decision to send you to jail and your poor family plunged into more miseries because of you.
Trust me bro if you step up your game you will make it. Hard work pays, no pains no gains.
We all want to live a comfortable life but why should we make others suffer because of our desperation to make it in life.
Take it easy young man. What if you have all that you need but you don't live to enjoy it?
Morever, in the end we leave this confines just the same way that came into it.
I weep for the youths of this country cuz we have lost it all.

2 Likes

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by anonymousghost2(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
salford:

e dey Atlanta and still committing fraud. This one too will blame Buhari for his involvement in fraud.
If he is not an American citizen, I hope they deport him after serving his term. He is not a good Nigerian ambassador.

na foolish boy.
u dnt steal from where u live.
rule 1 broken

1 Like

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by salford: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mamode14:
Some people here self they have friends,and family members even their son's still invlove in cyber crimes and yet you condemn other people
You people should rather criticize our govt,police,efcc,SARS, DSS + NEPA
#man GATS survive
We actually condemn them, but fraud is like a bug or bad habit. When they catch it, it's hard to let go. Just like being a mafia sole or drug cartel member.

You wonder why countries like the US comes hard on fraudsters.
They don't want it to spread among their citizens else they are doomed. Their financial systems are based on trust. Humans are the first line of defence when it comes to fraud.

I have two cousins who are big into yahoo. one is in Malaysia and follows baddy osha up and down. The other is in SA and has been a yahoo boy since 2002.
They are younger cousins of mine, and they know I am against their lifestyle, but their cases are a lost cause. They know the that the law will eventually catch up with them but don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by anonymousghost2(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
You have no reasonable point for me to counter.
My message is that you should not let your ill conceived decision to send you to jail and your poor family plunged into more miseries because of you.
Trust me bro if you step up your game you will make it. Hard work pays, no pains no gains.
We all want to live a comfortable life but why should we make others to suffer because of our desperations to make it in life.
Take it easy young man. What if you have all that you need but you don't live to enjoy it?
Morever, in the end we leave this confines just the same way that came into it.
I weep for the youths of this country cuz we have lost it all.

like i told u, no sane person is proud to be a fraudster.
what is the government doing for the youths?
no job, no security, no light, sars n co killing youths, failed legal system, so many talented souls killed, too many.
nobody knows u until u make it, thats 9ja. no one gives a fuckkkk how u made it.
what is buhari son doing and he is worth about 2 billion $?
i have told u before, if u have a job for mineral resources engineering, i will work o.
leave my family, all man for himself.
we all gone die one day n that is certain.
please weep for the goernment.
when the head is sick, the body suffers.

1 Like

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by salford: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
anonymousghost2:

na foolish boy.
u dnt steal from where u live.
rule 1 broken
His greed is just out of this world. Like this guy graduated from Texas A&M. He could have his pick of jobs.

1 Like

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by nnamdi282(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
15m x 380 = 5,700,000,000 �
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by anonymousghost2(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
salford:

His greed is just out of this world. Like this guy graduated from Texas A&M. He could have his pick of jobs.

me self tire o
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by executive12: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
zone51:

Yinmu, he has passed that level...dude is now balling with top Dubai personalities, has diversified into Dubai Real Estate properties.

Yeah right. That's what we thought about Mompha too, before they arrested him for money laundering and fraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
anonymousghost2:

like i told u, no sane person is proud to be a fraudster.
what is the government doing for the youths?
no job, no security, no light, sars n co killing youths, failed legal system, so many talented souls killed, too many.
nobody knows u until u make it, thats 9ja. no one gives a fuckkkk how u made it.
what is buhari son doing and he is worth about 2 billion $?
i have told u before, if u have a job for mineral resources engineering, i will work o.
leave my family, all man for himself.
we all gone die one day n that is certain.
please weep for the goernment.
when the head is sick, the body suffers.

Honestly, there's no justification for crime. Take it or leave it.
In the end everything gives way for another.
How would you feel losing all that you have worked for in life to a fraudster?
Young man every situation and even life is ephemeral.
Beyond the narrow confines of here lies another whether we believe it's existence or not.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by sinbad042(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Samuel Chukwueze's contract at Villarreal FC was renewed with 100million Euro just Yesterday,while Olufolajimi Abegunde is jailing for 15m USD fraud.So my question now is which of this tribe is making Nigeria proud when it comes to international ratings/doings?

1 Like

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
sinbad042:
Samuel Chukwueze's contract at Villarreal FC was renewed with 100million Euro just Yesterday,while Olufolajimi Abegunde is jailing for 15m USD fraud.So my question now is which of this tribe is making Nigeria proud when it comes to international ratings/doings?
This is unnecessary.
Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, etc. We have all made the country proud and dent the image of this country at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by 77up(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

You are in America, got quality education there but because of greed and lack of patience soiled your hands into fraud, what an idiot.

Where are the yahoo boys sympathisers that always blame the Nigerian government, should we also blame the US government for this?
God bless you for this . I always stand on the point that Yahoo yahoo is all about greedness while some idiots blame it on government now we know .

Imagine someone living a good life in US, have a good education and still went the scaming way. May you rot in jail.....idiot fool angry
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ayoefa:

This guy is a Yoruba man and he's a criminal. End of story.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by executive12: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=cosmatika post=83454029]Olufolajimi Abegunde, this Yeasterners be disgracing Nigeria abroad, from UK to Atlanta to Ghana.
Mompha brothers, tueh
Abike Dabiri will not see this one[/s]

We don't defend criminals like you defend your drug peddling blodas. You blame everyone but the criminal himself.

Yeah right. You don't defend criminals of course. So how come a drug dealer and fugitive like Buruji Kashamu got voted in to the Senate by you guys? How come you guys have to stage a party, complete with Asoebi, to welcome Chief Bode George from prison? How come an obviously crooked individual like Tinubu has so much influence on you guys? Just shut your mouth and stop being a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Mamode14(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
The rate of tribalism on nairaland is alarming
Immediately people see headlines the next they start checking is names
If he's Hausa,Igbo,yourba,Benin,ijaw etc
May God help us!! angry

1 Like

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by executive12: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
ikennaiteogu:
I grew up with him in Lagos.

What kind of person was he?
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by anonymousghost2(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Honestly, there's no justification for crime. Take it or leave it.
In the end everything gives way for another.
How would you feel losing all that you have worked for in life to a fraudster?
Young man every situation and even life is ephemeral.
Beyond the narrow confines of here lies another whether we believe it's existence or not.

na grammar u dey speak o.
i am not justifying crime bro, i am just stating facts.
these guys moving all that huge amount of money are not scamming individuals o, they go for companies lol and that is y they call it BCE fraud.
my advice for anyone doing BCE, move small money and don't be greedy.
i hail

1 Like

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
post=83454267:

.......and that is how this criminals destroyed the beautiful future he has ahead of him doing crime.

What a Waste of life!
Who told you? Guy man would one day be Nigeria's Senate President.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
saajus:
78 months too small na
That's the problem , the West needs to legislate a new high jail term for these guys.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by executive12: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
zone51:

If you're not clean, don't ever near US and that's why you will never see Hush dare going there.

Mompha's case is because he's the picker for them all...their fate lies in his hands now but since he has also collected his share, he will not spill and serve the terms only.

Yeah right. Not true. A lot of Nigerians (and Americans) are thriving through crime. We only get to hear about the ones that get caught. Even their President, Trump is not clean. Don't you wonder why he is fighting aggressively to prevent the release of his tax records? There are criminals in every country.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by executive12: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ten06:

What are you waiting for, go ahead and jail him. Unknown enemy like you

What exactly does Hushpuppi do for a living?
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by executive12: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nosa111:
You rarely hear about stuff like this when it happens within them. They don’t publicize it as much as they do to us. They sure know it will tarnish their country’s image in the international sphere.

Not true.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by executive12: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fasaha:
He Attended ATM School . undecided

It's Texas A&M (Agricultural and Mechanical), a great engineering school, with big military presence.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by executive12: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
saajus:
found this about him. He may be innocent.
http://free-efjay.org/

Yeah right.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
anonymousghost2:

na grammar u dey speak o.
i am not justifying crime bro, i am just stating facts.
these guys moving all that huge amount of money are not scamming individuals o, they go for companies lol and that is y they call it BCE fraud.
my advice for anyone doing BCE, move small money and don't be greedy.
i hail
u are a very funny dude, u ended up sayin the same thing bro
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
executive12:

What exactly does Hushpuppi do for a living?
na yahoo yahoo
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by saajus: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
Small $500k. Let me tell a little bit about the human psycho. Once you get the so called small $500k, your mindset will change. Your mind will tell u that, you can get $1m next time, and it just continues like that, maybe until you are caught. That's why lottery owners, sports bookmakers and wonder banks (sogun dogoji) never lose. They only need you to win once, the rest is history. You will "chase the dragon" forever and may never experience any win again. It's like drug addiction. Drug addicts chase that first day feeling forever. They keep increasing their dosage just to have that same feeling they got the first time they used d hard drug.

anonymousghost2:

life itself na risk bro lol.
i am not talking about 15mil $ cash out o, for me that is greediness.
the reason most of the guys get caught is greediness. how can u hijack 2-30mil$ without d companies investigating?
just move small $500k n u re good to go lollll..
i hail o
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by PDPGuy: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
salford:

We actually condemn them, but fraud is like a bug or bad habit. When they catch it, it's hard to let go. Just like being a mafia sole or drug cartel member.

You wonder why countries like the US comes hard on fraudsters.
They don't want it to spread among their citizens else they are doomed. Their financial systems are based on trust. Humans are the first line of defence when it comes to fraud.

I have two cousins who are big into yahoo. one is in Malaysia and follows baddy osha up and down. The other is in SA and has been a yahoo boy since 2002.
They are younger cousins of mine, and they know I am against their lifestyle, but their cases are a lost cause. They know the that the law will eventually catch up with them but don't care.

It’s really pathetic that people have no conscience to the extent of stealing from hard-working people. I’ll never support fraudsters in my lifetime
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by anonymousghost2(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
saajus:
Small $500k. Let me tell a little bit about men psycho. Once you get the so called small $500k, your mindset will change. Your mind will tell u that, you can get $1m next time, and it just continues like that, maybe until you are caught. That's why lottery owners, sports bookmakers and wonder banks (sogun dogoji) never lose. They only need you to win once, you will "chase the dragon" forever and may never experience any win again. It's like drug addiction. Drug addicts chase that first day feeling forever. They keep increasing their dosage just to have that same feeling they got the first time they used d hard drug.

we are all built different.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by anonymousghost2(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
u are a very funny dude, u ended up sayin the same thing bro
i play too much my bro... greetings n blessings to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agatu In Benue, Kill 16 (Graphic Photos) / Thieves Rob Nigerian Man Of Phone, Stab Him & Update Attack On His Facebook Page / Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.