Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US (43649 Views)

FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / Atlanta-based Nigerian Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud / Ifedayo Abegunde Publicly Slapped A Police Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by saajus: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
I fully agree with you Bro, there is always an exception. I won't count you as an exception until you have that so called small $500k at hand and stopped. Tell me how many people collected MMM returns once and stopped. Tell me how many people win Sports Betting once (Bet9ja, nairabet, bet365) and stopped. Tell me how many people hit jackpot once and stopped. If people are stopping once they win, Kessington Adebutu won't be that rich. If people are stopping once they win, the guy that brought MMM to Nigeria won't run away to Philippines with 8 Billion Naira. If people are stopping once they win, Akin Alabi won't worth Billions today. If people are stopping once they win, many shops would have closed down in Las Vegas.

anonymousghost2:

we are all built different.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Ndipe(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Disgraceful
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by equalgarden(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

You are in America, got quality education there but because of greed and lack of patience soiled your hands into fraud, what an idiot.

Where are the yahoo boys sympathisers that always blame the Nigerian government, should we also blame the US government for this?

Criminals will always be criminal, no matter how many oppurtunity sorrounding them

1 Like

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Odomero8(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
I'm only here to check names, Yorubas has been spoiling dis country since 1900

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by 77up(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Foolish man
As U fine like this
Smh
na fine you see? What about good life and quality education he's oppotune to have in US, stupid idiot still went the wrong way undecided
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by zone51: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
executive12:

Yeah right. That's what we thought about Mompha too, before they arrested him for money laundering and fraud.

Never thought of that about him other than being a picker for other throwers cool
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by zone51: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
anonymousghost2:

hush dnt do biz with mompha, okay.
mompha biz partners lie with mompha

They were once together... wink

Hush
Baddy (Ajekunrin)
Eze (Cubana

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Respect55(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Na same people
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by crackhouse(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
Cyber crime is owned by yorubas

1 Like

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
anonymousghost2:
i play too much my bro... greetings n blessings to you.
same here bro
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by smitaro(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nigerians i swear.. we no dey gree Oo.. we 2 worry, e dey our body..
God hlp us.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by smitaro(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
LadySarah:
Should i say grin grin grin

dat small boy wey wear bread for leg, in dey model for delta loaf bread abi wetin?
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by smitaro(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Foolish man As U fine like this Smh
so na only person wey worwor fit to do bad tins?
derez God oo.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
hushpuppi is the Next in Line to be Jailed

2 Shares

Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by millionboi2: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

You are in America, got quality education there but because of greed and lack of patience soiled your hands into fraud, what an idiot.

Where are the yahoo boys sympathisers that always blame the Nigerian government, should we also blame the US government for this?
even with foreign degree
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wow
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by maak400: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
salford:

We actually condemn them, but fraud is like a bug or bad habit. When they catch it, it's hard to let go. Just like being a mafia sole or drug cartel member.

You wonder why countries like the US comes hard on fraudsters.
They don't want it to spread among their citizens else they are doomed. Their financial systems are based on trust. Humans are the first line of defence when it comes to fraud.

I have two cousins who are big into yahoo. one is in Malaysia and follows baddy osha up and down. The other is in SA and has been a yahoo boy since 2002.
They are younger cousins of mine, and they know I am against their lifestyle, but their cases are a lost cause. They know the that the law will eventually catch up with them but don't care.
Kindly shed more light on how their financial system is based on trust. Just curious.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Businessman1986(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
wink2015:

It is President Buhari that is awakening the sensitivity of the Americans to investigate Nigerians abroad.

If Buhari did not use Efcc to prove that he is working in Nigeria.

Who care about this brother that is hustling peacefully in America.

It is President Buhari that is at fault due to his ANTI-SOUTH POLICY.

NORTHERNERS are using this Yahoo fraud issue to blackmail the southerner part of Nigeria while they themselves fail to contribute to our collective commonwealth.

You are a mor.on.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by ServantsOfTruth: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Just came to check names
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by anonymousghost2(m): 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
zone51:

They were once together... wink

Hush
Baddy (Ajekunrin)
Eze (Cubana

off course they were once together.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Fuckgovt: 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
God forbid all these wasteland afonjas
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by mp3ree: 12:26am On Oct 26, 2019
degamemaster:

Wake up, you will see that nobody does this dirty business more than the westerners and Edo people but because they control of the Nigerian media outlets, they cook up stories, frame up the Igbos and projects them in a very bad character but hides theirs.
Unfortunately, the tide has turned and every one has access to the internet and social media so the truth is coming out now.

Oga go sleep,you just dey trash talk
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by EagleNest(m): 4:33am On Oct 26, 2019
This is a case of inherently criminal minded individual. Very very crooked person.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Cherez: 5:28am On Oct 26, 2019
Ayoefa:
We do NOT support nor condone criminals like some people like to do by blaming everyone for their criminal Enterprise without taking any responsibility for their actions. Its either na Buhari cos am or na the zoo cos am. They NEVER take responsibility for their crimes, actions or inaction on anything. It's always someone's else fault.
This guy is a Yoruba man and he's a criminal. End of story.

You dont support crime?
Show proof that you dont support crime by showing us a screenshot on social media where you guys rebuked Mompha?
Mompha has not received the kind of publicity and shame Invictus received.
Imagine listening to a radio station about Invictus and the presenter said, "Internet fraud offender, our brothers from a particular side of the country".
Bros, the truth is that if Mompha were to be Igbo, this issue will be so louded.
Now, there's a petition to stop his probe (http://free-efjay.org/). I hope you didnt start it?
I just pray for him if he is innocent but I dont think so from the story.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Cherez: 5:29am On Oct 26, 2019
sinbad042:
Samuel Chukwueze's contract at Villarreal FC was renewed with 100million Euro just Yesterday,while Olufolajimi Abegunde is jailing for 15m USD fraud.So my question now is which of this tribe is making Nigeria proud when it comes to international ratings/doings?

Bros, Igbos commit crimes too so sheath that sword.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by nuelyoyo(m): 6:17am On Oct 26, 2019
Every tribe in Nigeria has its own area of specialization when it comes to crime.
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by mexzony: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2019
This city of Atlanta and Nigeria. Hmm
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by AgadiNwoke: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
post=83454267:

.......and that is how this criminals destroyed the beautiful future he has ahead of him doing crime.

What a Waste of life!
[/s]
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Ndipe(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2020
The man is saying it is a case of mistaken identity but the US government is not buying it.

https://www.nairaland.com/4651301/abegunde-olufolajimi-mistaken-identity-us
Re: Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US by Ndipe(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
You were right.

GIDIBANKZ:
hushpuppi is the Next in Line to be Jailed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agatu In Benue, Kill 16 (Graphic Photos) / Thieves Rob Nigerian Man Of Phone, Stab Him & Update Attack On His Facebook Page / Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.