Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House (38601 Views)

Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by ayyoughurt(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
don't go and start a new job b visiting ppl all around
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by duptie(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Gforce2015:
She be like ekiti witch

I maybe wrong o! Do you know ekiti ladies are free givers? Guys, If you don't want to pay for bride price in Yoruba land, marry ladies from either ekiti or ondo state...they are foc...

Pls don't quote me o!
mumu dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by realestniggah: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
henrydadon:

Next year Bbnaija will be mad
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by vilucia: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
good
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by HacheNoire: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
Nevergree:

Brain= zero!

I therefore command the grace to receive sense to fall on you.

Pls next time use your brain...ok!
[/s]
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by lalopeto: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
That her smile is so inviting. In fact, it aroused me wink
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by GoodandBad007: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nevergree:

Thunder fire � that your mouth over there...
This slap go too hot o. Chai!! For the man face direct.. Sai. grin grin
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by Ategberoson(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
Gforce2015:
She be like ekiti witch

I maybe wrong o! Do you know ekiti ladies are free givers? Guys, If you don't want to pay for bride price in Yoruba land, marry ladies from either ekiti or ondo state...they are foc...

Pls don't quote me o!
[/s]

this thread is about khafi, what brought that your stupid post here beat my imagination, na your type dey rape your blood sisters

so because your papa got your mother free of charge means you should stereotype and condemned girls in ekiti. as far as I'm concern In Yoruba land these states you childishly and ignorantly mentioned are the most difficult to convince in dating.

you can't rape a 12yrs old girl of that states and started running your odour mouth and filthy hands like someone under a spell.

this is why I suggest someone like you should be hitting your head on brick before signing in here

6 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by adecz: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Glamorous begging!!! grin grin grin grin grin

First lady must drop at least
500k for 'fuel' or 'recharge card'!! wink wink wink

Taxpayers money fa!! sad sad
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by forreelliinc: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
angry hmm ugly geh
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Khafi is that kind of friend you drag along to speak for you in public if you are shy/timid...make you no go make grammatical blunder and fall your hand.
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by Beckysexy(f): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
addikt:

YES SHE'S GOING PLACES , SHE'S IN EKITI AT THE MOMENT grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
Yoighaman:
I'd like to know the purpose of the visit.
homecoming shocked
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by Ferdinand40: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Education would always stand you out, khaffi is building her clientelle list, she's slowly grinding in her hustle even as an established british cop

Tacha better learn.. life doesnt end in Rivers State, even British and Americans are hustling here in Nigeria

[/s]
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by Akharmony: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Her oyibo accent carries pride. It confuses the Africa gate keepers to open doors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by solmusdesigns: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nina olosho comes to mind

franchasng:
First lady is proud of her fucking prowess while in the house, she represented Omoluabis very well, what a befitting Omoluabi daughter cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
My state is busy producing stars...Nini and her state Teni are from Iye Ekiti, this girl too is our own....no be only education dem know us for...we dey celeb too. Amazingly, all our entertainers are graduates, unlike some people whose name I'd not mention. Badoo and patoranking, if you really want to be relevant, go back to school oo.
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
My state is busy producing stars...Nini and her sister Teni are from Iye Ekiti, this girl too is our own....no be only education dem know us for...we dey celeb too. Amazingly, all our entertainers are graduates, unlike some people whose names I'd not mention. Badoo and patoranking, if you guys really want to be relevant, go back to school oo. Because music get expiring date oo. So that by the time you're no longer in vogue, you could fall back on your paali for appointments, which you could have been aided by your popularity garnered in your hay days.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by Ferdinand40: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Is this supposed to be news. Useless olosho
[/s]
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
She should go and resume work.
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by sunnyphem(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
some govt officials are just fool sha.... so bbnaija na achievements to them to host .... where youth with medals are.... shame on you
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by Teewhy953: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
You don't have to say that, looking at you l know you are from a bad state
Gforce2015:
She be like ekiti witch

Pls don't quote me o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ategberoson:
[s][/s]

this thread is about khafi, what brought that your stupid post here beat my imagination, na your type dey rape your blood sisters

so because your papa got your mother free of charge means you should stereotype and condemned girls in ekiti. as far as I'm concern In Yoruba land these states you childishly and ignorantly mentioned are the most difficult to convince in dating.

you can't rape a 12yrs old girl of that states and started running your odour mouth and filthy hands like someone under a spell.

this is why I suggest someone like you should be hitting your head on brick before signing in here

Fine ! I decide not to keep mute to your uncomplimentary, unreasonable and sarcastic comments about my person..because if I didn't response to your craps you might think that you have responded in good manner..but you haven't.
lemme Burst your balloon ... You aint making sense....you ain't making sense at all.... You just succeeded in spending some few minutes of your time and free data gift on your fone to type craps....
Joke aside, if you can take some few second to re-read your comments you will know that I'm telling you the truth...
Your comments revealed the kind of person you are...pls check my comments again, did you see anything like rape in it? It takes one to know one...If this is what you are doing and are boastful about it, God almighty will soon expose you.. and you will pay dearly for it..
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by femi4: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rosebloom:
Khafi KAFAYA Kareem with the smile
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
kestolove95:
Na only her get sense out of all d girls of dix yr bbn, d rest na ashawo minus jackye and tacha

Diane na virgin. Virgins ma d do ashewo wit una?
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by Ategberoson(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
Gforce2015:

Fine ! I decide not to keep mute to your uncomplimentary, unreasonable and sarcastic comments about my person..because if I didn't response to your craps you might think that you have responded in good manner..but you haven't.
lemme Burst your balloon ... You aint making sense....you ain't making sense at all.... You just succeeded in spending some few minutes of your time and free data gift on your fone to type craps....
Joke aside, if you can take some few second to re-read your comments you will know that I'm telling you the truth...
Your comments revealed the kind of person you are...pls check my comments again, did you see anything like rape in it? It takes one to know one...If this is what you are doing and are boastful about it, God almighty will soon expose you.. and you will pay dearly for it..
[/s]

please learn to write like a human for once and stop blabbing like a spoilt toy

how can you be so stupid to ridicule and condemned other states citizens just for likes here? does anyone of your family know you belong to imbecilic group at all?

I wonder who allow all this 16yrs kids to be signing in here lately. with this your gibberish is obvious you didn't complete your elementary education, such a dumb boy with huge sign of insanity

I just detest people celebrating and rejoicing in their own foolishness. useless kid

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by Komu1048(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

Hero's welcome after fuccking indiscriminately and helplessly on live t.v

Mrs. Fayemi should be proud seeing her children emulate kaffi and closely being tutored and mentored by her especially her male children.

Mrs Fayemi just like the husband has no iota of shame, a total disgrace to motherhood and a threat to children and one wonders why she was humiliated and stoned by Ekiti university students the last time she visited the school

Spits

So she should be tired n beaten to death Cox she find love in BBn. U r in sifia pain coz ur egoistic tacha is no where to be found.

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by cerpvad(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
Is she from Èkìtì State?
Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by Buduskey(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
nawa ooo this country, after ordering the killing of fuoye students.
One month now we fuoye (Federal University bye ekiti)students neva resume.
Dem dey there dey smile for government house.
Dem don forget students were die self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House by shegie(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
but this girl no fine na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Daddy Duties: Churchill Changes Diaper of His Baby With Rosy Meurer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.