Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Deplorable State Of Road In Owerri/imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deplorable State Of Road In Owerri/imo State (840 Views)

The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) / Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics) / Police Barracks In Port-Harcourt In Deplorable State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deplorable State Of Road In Owerri/imo State by fastseo: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
I was in Owerri today, honestly all roads have been washed off. I mean all roads built by Okorocha's 8 terms in office.

Owerri and the whole imo state is now in total mess. Okorocha is a dam criminal that should be in jail.

Even the only one that he constructed pass which pass through my LGA was washed off completely.
Re: Deplorable State Of Road In Owerri/imo State by Asquare84(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
If truly the roads are bad what have the current governor done to remedy the situation, I am having this feeling that this things are done to rubbish the former governor
Re: Deplorable State Of Road In Owerri/imo State by fastseo: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2019
Asquare84:
If truly the roads are bad what have the current governor done to remedy the situation, I am having this feeling that this things are done to rubbish the former governor

My brother I reside in Abia state but 2 days back I had to visit my village. You couldn't believe it that a journey that should last just 2 hours lasted 7 hours plus.

I couldn't take pix because it was night.

all roads I passed through that day, has been washed . To confirm my words just ask anyone you know that stays in Owerri or imo state to give you the details.

I will have to travel to owerri again just to support this post with pictures.

The recent government has done nothing, but let's just hope he will once the rain stops. But believe me he has a lot of work to do.

Okorocha only poured red mould and painted it with asphalt /bitumen
Re: Deplorable State Of Road In Owerri/imo State by wingmanIII: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2019
Asquare84:

I hate it when people argue rubbish even when they are not on ground. Why don't you take a trip to Owerri and see for yourself.
The new governor is overwhelmed by the mess. I don't think any state ever had it so bad.
It is a shame Okorocha is in the senate instead of a dungeon. Useless country!
Re: Deplorable State Of Road In Owerri/imo State by fastseo: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2019
wingmanIII:

I hate it when people argue rubbish even when they are not on ground. Why don't you take a trip to Owerri and see for yourself.
The new governor is overwhelmed by the mess. I don't think any state ever had it so bad.
It is a shame Okorocha is in the senate instead of a dungeon. Useless country!

Honestly I cried for imo state that 2 days back.

Rochas Okorocha supposed to be in prison because this is a crime to humanity. Journalists are supposed to cover things like this to raise awareness and also prevent future occurrences.
Re: Deplorable State Of Road In Owerri/imo State by Realtizzy(m): 7:10am On Nov 05, 2019
Am based in owerri nd what we suffer here is worst than hell but plz bro fastseo, can u teach me blogging?
Re: Deplorable State Of Road In Owerri/imo State by fastseo: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
Realtizzy:
Am based in owerri nd what we suffer here is worst than hell but plz bro fastseo, can u teach me blogging?

Sorry I just got this now. No problem am open

(1) (Reply)

Do Fulanis Pay Import Duties On Cows They Ferry In To Nigeria? / Tinubu And Atiku Which One Is More Corrupt? / Fashola: Yahoo Boy Hacked Into My Account For Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.