Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) (52543 Views)

General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) / 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by unmask: 4:56am On Oct 26, 2019
FarahAideed:

We have videos of Tinubu admitting it was money
that one is not evidence.....did he explicitly say "I have money in the van"

Any incompetent lawyer can argue that into the trash bin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by ivandragon: 5:00am On Oct 26, 2019
NGpatriot:

What crime was committed? No answer I guess..

Suspicious movement.

If the efcc can arrest young men on suspicion of being fraudsters because they have expensive phones & cars, then it can investigate the suspicious movement of two bullion vans on the eve of a presidential election.

Mind you, there is also the issue below...

https://punchng.com/elections-efcc-stopped-from-probing-plane-loaded-with-cash/

& From reliable sources, there is a link.

Efcc should get to work.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by unmask: 5:07am On Oct 26, 2019
FarahAideed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7musYvxj85o
Reporter: There are allegations that the bullion vans carry money or balot
Tinubu: Excuse me is it my money or their money.

How the above translates to admission I don't understand.

There is no case to answer here. Until there is concrete evidence, which can only come from the origin of the bullion van and certificate of dispatch.

Basing your argument on that video as admission of guilt is lazy "lawyering"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by IbukunSangotola(m): 5:23am On Oct 26, 2019
What is Baba's crime?? Looted government money since 2007?? Is he a Yahoo Man??
Leemao,,, Mr Deji should go and sit dow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Giant777(m): 5:29am On Oct 26, 2019
kelvinginzie:

I wonder what you will say if Saraki was seen with one bullion van on an election eve.
You know the truth but you are desperate to defend Tinubu.
Don't ever accuse anybody else of corruption
Fighting for someone that has looted their future.. Imagine am tired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by toye440: 5:29am On Oct 26, 2019
Thesame EFCC would teach him what to say, like tell them the vans wre used to transport agricultural produce or bag of rice to be shared to the poor.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:41am On Oct 26, 2019
netpro:

You just made my point. You have no evidence or claim a crime was committed. You are only continue the lame emotional outburst that has plagued the PDP in its role as an opposition party.

A bullion van entered Tinubu's house, we know that. Now answer the following questions:
- How much was in the van? (You don't know)
- Is Tinubu holding any office in government? (None)
- Is it a crime for Bullion Van to enter his compound? (No)
- Did anyone accuse him of stealing their money or hijacking their van? (No and No)
- If Tinubu tell you that just 1,000,000 was in the van, do you have a contrary evidence? (No)
- Apart from emotions and childish tantrums, do you any evidence crime was committed? (No)

Calm down, that is why they need to investigate it. No one is saying he is a criminal. But they are calling on efcc to investigate the source of the fund. That is how it is done. Most people in this country no get sense shaa. Investigation is different from accusation. During investigations, many things would be known. And from the way u sounded, u simply show support for the man. I hope if the same petition was served to someone u don't like, u will have this to write as well. Hypocrites will destroy this country.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 5:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Princedapace:

Calm down, that is why they need to investigate it. No one is saying he is a criminal. But they are calling on efcc to investigate the source of the fund. That is how it is done. Most people in this country no get sense shaa. Investigation is different from accusation. During investigations, many things would be known. And from the way u sounded, u simply show support for the man. I hope if the same petition was served to someone u don't like, u will have this to write as well. Hypocrites will destroy this country.

If you go through this thread all you see is insults, name-calling, emotions, jealousy, hate, envy, anger, etc.

But not a single Crime has been stated.

So I can state, they just want him investigated in hope something can be found.

Ordering an investigation in this manner implies, the goal is not really to necessarily convict him, but to paint the appearance of guilt.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by freemi(m): 6:03am On Oct 26, 2019
Yebosola:

Post the Video here!!
so u didnt c it on news? Then u r behind news na
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Yusman316:

But on a serious note, don't u guys ever get tired of this your obsession with the fulanis. One minute, they are dragging this country back because they are not educated. The next minute, where did Buhari get money to send his kids to UK to school? Tell me how many elites in the North don't have kids schooling abroad? U are here talking about not been educated
Olowo kan laarin otoshi mewa, otoshi lohun naa. Meaning, one rich man amongst 10 poor men is equally a poor man...it's a local adage my broda. You are talking of elites among them educating their children abroad whereas, an ordinary secretary here sends their children to school abroad. Once they do well in the foreign exams, it automatically qualifies them for a scholarship which lightens the parents' burden making them pay less on school fees. The vast majority of them are stark illiterate. They have the largest concentration of illiterates in the world. Come to think of it, where in the south west would you see someone who derives so much pleasure in cutting human throat like that of a goat? It only happened here over 3 centuries ago and it would take the same to get an average fulani educated. Do you think we don't have herds of cows too in our region? Come to nipakala farms, abojupa farm schemes in oyo, ajanla farms, olu falae farm, amongst others and see hefty cows reared in a modern way. They don't make noise like the fulanis do, as if herding is so special an occupation. Those who are educated amongst them cannot afford to embark on such a barbaric mission now. I have some of them as friends, even medical doctors.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2019
dayoHernandez:
If Oga Tinubu can Oder 2 bullion vans at a time and no shakes, so what wrong with me having two cars and EFCC would not allow rest??

Mind you I am legit and have a registered business that covers my lifestyle.

If they arrest you, calm down and present your case. They can accuse you all they want, that will not change the facts. Many people have cars and are working free.

The reason many people give bribe is because they don't have patience to see the matter through. Others are avoiding further investigation in order not to expose other crimes.

But I strongly advise, stay calm and plea your case to the end.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2019
netpro:

If you go through this thread all you see is insults, name-calling, emotions, jealousy, hate, envy, anger, etc.

But not a single Crime has been stated.

So I can state, they just want him investigated in hope something can be found.

Ordering an investigation in this manner implies, the goal is not really to necessarily convict him, but to paint the appearance of guilt.

I can't see my self fight over any politician. Not pdp and APC or anyone who have served before. All of them are criminals and wicked. If u can be sincere enough, u will also know that this same tactics has been used on others especially those who oppose apc. And many also said exactly what some people are saying against Tinubu against those people too. Many called GEJ names too when he was simply accused for investigations. Probably u were among. So my point is all these politicians aren't worth our data and energy bro. Investigation aside, there is no way u can tell me that tinubu, OBJ, Buhari, GEJ, Saraki, etc are saints. If they are, Nigeria would have developed to the level of South Africa at least.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by maridrug(m): 6:16am On Oct 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:
So Adeyanju is the one destined to bring Tinubu down.
Yoruba against Yoruba...as it was in the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by smasher1(m): 6:16am On Oct 26, 2019
kelvinginzie:

So Tinubu loaded one million naira into two bullion vans to bring to his house on an election eve.
Can you hear yourself?
You have no moral right to ever accuse anyone of corruption ever again

Does he know how much would be paid security operatives to move one bullion van, not to talk of two?
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by smasher1(m): 6:17am On Oct 26, 2019
kelvinginzie:

So Tinubu loaded one million naira into two bullion vans to bring to his house on an election eve.
Can you hear yourself?
You have no moral right to ever accuse anyone of corruption ever again

Even banks don't move two bullion Vans at once.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by micodon(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2019
netpro:

Shut up and answer a very simple question. What crime did he commit.

You're the dumbest and most deluded soul on here.

Don't you know what the word "investigate" means?

How can you tell if he's committed a crime without "proper investigation"?

Stfu!!!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by oyatz(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2019
Do you honestly think Tinubu is NOT aware of all these?

Tinubu, a master strategist may deliberately orchestrate the bullon vans saga to hoodwink his supporters that there are enough money to share to them so as to go get them to work harder and made a stunt for the opposition.

The contents may deliberately be made to conform with the laws.
The man is not stupid.

truthfulparrot:
unfortunately it is not as simple as you think. Go and read the Efcc anti-Money Laundry act. That was the act that was used by Efcc to arrest Atiku's in-law and lawyer. Tunubu committed great political blunder by public display of the bullion van on the eve of the election. In the build up to 2023 election ,vested interest in Apc from the north will use this blunder against him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 6:30am On Oct 26, 2019
micodon:

You're the dumbest and most deluded soul on here.

Don't you know what the word "investigate" means?

How can you tell if he's committed a crime without "proper investigation"?

Stfu!!!?

You can investigate murder, robbery case, kidnapping, etc. There must be a crime to investigate. You don't investigate to get a name of crime. His opponents just want an appearance of guilt and an investigation hanging over him for political gain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2019
Abdul05:
It is unjust to accuse someone on HEAR SAY,No substantial evidence..
you're mad, corrupt bigot.
Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2019
netpro:

You can investigate murder, robbery case, kidnapping, etc. There must be a crime to investigate. You don't investigate to get a name of crime. His opponents just want an appearance of guilt and an investigation hanging over him for political gain.
you simply don't know anything..... be humble and STFU

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by netpro(m): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2019
oyatz:
Do you honestly think Tinubu is NOT aware of all these?

Tinubu, a master strategist may deliberately orchestrate the bullon vans saga to hoodwink his supporters that there are enough money to share to them so as to go get them to work harder and made a stunt for the opposition.

The contents may deliberately be made to conform with the laws.
The man is not stupid.

Exactly my point. He can simply say it was just drive by. A political stunt. With no evidence any money was offloaded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Sirfemi: 6:34am On Oct 26, 2019
He never expressly admitted anything here and moreover the onus is on the prosecution to prove that he has committed a crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by nku5: 6:35am On Oct 26, 2019
Tinubu is the most corrupt man in African history. GEJ did not have the balls to ensure he was properly investigated. Buhari is different that's for sure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2019
Yebosola:

Post the Video here!!
Even Channels TV aired it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:39am On Oct 26, 2019
FarahAideed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7musYvxj85o

Tinubu is next after Osinbajo.... The cabals are not sleeping

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by sunsewa16: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2019
Never want to comment on this, because u and i, even the Efcc knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Kapilta(m): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2019
Useless Deji, one of the many yorubas that have willingly offered theirselves as slaves for Nigeria.

He's forming activist for Nigeria fighting his own brethren while been praised by failures from other side of the niger buh when his tribulation and trial comes, non of this failure will be there, he'd be reminded he's ofe mmanu and the other ofe mmanu should come and bail him out.

He refuse to learn from Sowore predicament, that fool was forming revolution for Nigerians, now he's there in prison and no Nigerian is asking for him buh all of them even shaming the yoruba nation for not going to bail him even when he was trying to topple a government yoruba son is part of. The m.or.on was even betrayed by the ibo he much trusted same way charly boy betrayed deji buh they will never learn. So shall it continue to be for every 'One Nigeria' slaves in our midst.

Ipokia, ondo and many other yoruba youths are there waiting for who to lead them in revolution to take back their fathers land buh mo.ro.ns love being slaves to Nigeria for clout chasing instead.

Fight for your brother so that your brother can fight back for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by ATTemi: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2019
Though I dislike BAT, but to me there’s no case here. It is if only they want to tame his presidential ambition, then, they might make a case out of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Siralgebra04(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2019
GoodofNaija:

Desperado....how much is tinubu paying you
This is wat u say when u lost an argument. He asked simple question. What offence did Tinubu commit? I don't want any stupid assumption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) by Truthbites: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2019
What was inside that bullion van? Abi na excreta?even if na sewage, we concerned Nigerians must be told the content

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo) / This Is How Nigeria Looked Like Before The Coming Of Politicians (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.